• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

didnt play since forever, what to buy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vincentr0th

Awards
i didnt play since like week 2 of the english launch(phone broke and once i got a new one i didnt feel like it anymore 》_《 ) now i wanna start the game again.

i got 10k jewels in my box from maintenance and such, what should i buy with those, if anything?

the 10 6* deal sounds nice but its not like i can use those in my limited keyblade capacity atm anyways qq

help appreciated :D

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
The score assistance deal is pretty decent, wouldn't recommend anything else from the current deals. Maybe wait and see, there will surely be better deals coming up.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I did go for the ten-pull for Kairi, but then I'd saved gems up, and I'm saving gems up now. (If they go to 1 ap or reduced ap, I'll get the weekly deal; I got about 12 bucks credit on Google)

If you didn't save gems, I wouldn't bother, tho yeah, I do want Sora pretty bad. Not bad enough to blow my bank account tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back