• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you all hear...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblader 9

Did you all hear that they are coming out with a kingdom hearts card game

i dont really know what to think of it

Josiah

Quarian Power!
WTF?!?!?!?!? really?????? i have NEVER heard of that before...COOL!, i will have too look that up...

I

inhiding

What I learned from trading cards: It's impossible collect them all, because they'll simply make more.

I'm not for it.

KeyBladeWielder9

where did you hear this? because has been a trading card game in Japan since like the beginning of 2003, but it would be really cool for English KH cards!

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I would be if I was younger. It would be so immature and boring if I got into that crap again, like the yugioh.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
that would be stupid.cuz tons of little kids would get the cards and not even know the original story and it would be a shame.or tons of kids will play kh for ps2 and hook more people

BULLETPROOF

i've learned my lesson from card games i spent like 300-500 dollars total on
pokemon cards, dragon ball z cards, dragon ball gt cards and yu-gi-oh cards
i haven't boughten any cards for over 2 years and i don't plan on buying any either

badreligon

I just like the Kingdom Hearts because of the game. I am not really into wasting my money to collect trading cards.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
-gouges out eyes- No...please, no. Leave them over there...it'd be nice if it wasn't a GAME, but instead a collection-thing. o_O; I probably wouldn't mind that.

I mean, they used to have gold-plated Pokemon card-things...not actual cards, but collector's items. KH cards should be more like that. Without the gold plating.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
^ They don't have Furuba cards, do they? o_O;

^^ I'd also be interested in seeing them...so long as it doesn't turn into something like...say, Naruto. It's probably not wise to compare it to Pokemon or Yuugiou (especially not YGO)...I say that because Kingdom Hearts is, to an extent, finite.

I mean to say that, with Yuugiou, they just keep coming up with random new monsters/spells/etc. Same with Pokemon, but on a lesser scale.

Kingdom Hearts...has set characters, a Heartless/Nobody databank (<-- Has potential to grow), and set places. o_O; It could become like the others, or it might not.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
I finally learn my lesson after first collecting pokemon cards and then collecting yugioh cards. I will never want to spend $400-$500 bucks buying useless piece of fortified paper. I think game cds are more valuable than cards. Besides, it's better playing KH as a video game than as a collectible card game.

Haruko

Zari said:
^ They don't have Furuba cards, do they? o_O;

^^ I'd also be interested in seeing them...so long as it doesn't turn into something like...say, Naruto. It's probably not wise to compare it to Pokemon or Yuugiou (especially not YGO)...I say that because Kingdom Hearts is, to an extent, finite.

I mean to say that, with Yuugiou, they just keep coming up with random new monsters/spells/etc. Same with Pokemon, but on a lesser scale.

Kingdom Hearts...has set characters, a Heartless/Nobody databank (<-- Has potential to grow), and set places. o_O; It could become like the others, or it might not.

For the fruits basket yes they do.

http://www.fruits-basket.com/extras/fb_news.htm

Though I can't imagine how its... done kyo transforms into a cat and scratches you? :p ha ha ha
But I am wandering off.

The kingdom hearts game I think it may turn out like the rest but it will be very popular with the really young ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back