• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Anyone Pre-Order KH2 Yet??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

why do you all pre-order???seriously theres enough gaming stores out there im sure one will have a copy. and if you get there at the midnight opening your guaranteed your copy. i think i might swing by at like 3 or 4 am to see how busy it is. but if not ill just wait till wally world opens or toy r us or i mean seriouslythey'll order everyones pre ordered copy and then they'll order another 6 or 7 thousand on top of that and prob more for games like this. maybe if theres a pre-order gift ill go but if not then ill just wait until it comes out

UnknownEnigma

i preordered mine already too. i did it because well i guyess im afraid itll be gone but anyways yeah sorta like a dream walk in there they have it the person smiles and gives it to you and you walk off with it in your hands......:sigh: anyways yeah coming out in november for me nov 15 i thinkkk or 21 (or so they say at game crazy)

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm waiting for the release date to be anounced. Then I'll preorder it, but I don't think I have to because the EB Games in the mall I go to isn't visited that much.

Heartless1990

I can't preorder things anymore. I had a huge arguement with these A-holes at Gamespot near my house. I put a $10 deposit on FFX2 (I wanted it back then; now I just want to get rid of it -_-). The game is released the next few weeks and they said they didn't have anymore. I told them to keep a reserve for me and even though I showed them that stupid receipt, they said they didn't have any records in their cabinets of my reserve. I was pissed and just stormed out of there and went straight to EBgames to buy FFX2. That's why I hate Gamespot even now ^-^.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
What difference does it make? Pre-ordering only ensures you get a copy, thats all. Thats the problem with you people. Everyone ALWAYS goes to Gamestop and EB. Thats EXACTLY why you must waste an extra 5-10 bucks. You people should just go to wal-mart,toy's r us,or Media Play. Try going to places in which people don't NORMALLY look for games. People only get games at those places when then they can't find games or just happen to see them by coincedence. Just be one of the first people in one of those stores*ASAP* when the games releases and I PROMISE you will get yourself a copy. It's a whole lot better than pre-ordering a,THEN the pre-order stock runs out,then you will have to wait 3days to a week for them to get back in stock. So pre-ordering doesn't nessacarily mean you will get a game the 1st day it comes out. Get it? In short pre-ordering is a waste of money. But there are still people out there who simply feel like they MUST pre-order it. I guess it makes them feel like they actually own the game or something. Either that it makes them feel good or they just like wasting money. I don't like pre-ordering because if you pre-order it,and the pre-order stock runs out you have to wait. Then you go to another store that DOES have the game. Then you think too yourself*Damit I already pre-ordered it!* Understand where I'm coming from?

Heartless1990

sora364 said:
What difference does it make? Pre-ordering only ensures you get a copy, thats all. Thats the problem with you people. Everyone ALWAYS goes to Gamestop and EB. Thats EXACTLY why you must waste an extra 5-10 bucks. You people should just go to wal-mart,toy's r us,or Media Play. Try going to places in which people don't NORMALLY look for games. People only get games at those places when then they can't find games or just happen to see them by coincedence. Just be one of the first people in one of those stores*ASAP* when the games releases and I PROMISE you will get yourself a copy. It's a whole lot better than pre-ordering a,THEN the pre-order stock runs out,then you will have to wait 3days to a week for them to get back in stock. So pre-ordering doesn't nessacarily mean you will get a game the 1st day it comes out. Get it? In short pre-ordering is a waste of money. But there are still people out there who simply feel like they MUST pre-order it. I guess it makes them feel like they actually own the game or something. Either that it makes them feel good or they just like wasting money. I don't like pre-ordering because if you pre-order it,and the pre-order stock runs out you have to wait. Then you go to another store that DOES have the game. Then you think too yourself*Damit I already pre-ordered it!* Understand where I'm coming from?

Oh, screw you. You yell at everyone all the time.

Not like I have any Toys R Us near my house anyways. The closest thing near my house is Kings Plaza, my little hangout center and my mall. Otherwise, I have to travel 40 minutes to reach a Toys R Us. I went to WalMart. They have very few games (In Maryland and Long Island). Honestly, their game section has only the new releases and they only order a small quantity of each new release, dude. About Twenty to be precise. I go to this place called Planet something (Ai...somewhere on Avenue U...if you don't live in Brooklyn, you won't understand) and the place has what I need but they just do as others do. They say if you want to reserve, I must deposit some money. A few dollars less than EBgames or Gamespot but by the end totals the same price: $50...plus tax.

Hey, Sora364, if you want to blame someone, blame that plushie I have on the wall *glares at his plushie*. But no need to point at us like the Evil Monkey in Family Guy.

I'll agree with you that I won't pre-order things anymore and I could just be patient until the price for KH2 dies down or I could just wait the right opportunity and buy it as soon as possible. No need to say we're doing anything wrong here -_-. Afterall, if they want to be reassured of a copy of KH2, they can go buy it wherever they feel like. Who cares where you go? Everywhere I go to buy new releases are usually sold out. Just let these people pre-order the game and when the release comes, they can be assured of the game

PS: Don't trust Gamespot >.>

BHK Owns

well ive never preordered a game before but i just don't wanna have to wait even an extra day after it comes out..just knowing that other people are playing it and im not would kill me..

but how much does a pre-order cost anyways?? i heard someone say they did it for 5 bucks??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back