• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What did you think about the Pride Lands?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blob

Personally i loved the pride lands since it kind of changed the game play a little bit because you couldn't use drive forms and depended on special attacks instead.

Kaden

I hated the pride Lands with a passion. Did anyone else hate them or is that just me?

I just thought they were an interesting side-world to play, lol.
It wasn't even compulsary to play through this world anyway.
I actually liked them.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
The world was really good. It told the story of a great movie and mixed it in with Kingdom Hearts. With Lion King being one of the greatest Disney Movies ever made, I really liked that world. Being a Lion wasn't bad because you were faster, more agile, and pulled off some new combos. I didn't like that you didn't have guard, but I LOVED fighting Scar. The Boss Battle Music during that fight seemed to just make it better in my opinion. The only thing I hated about it was the Groundshaker Boss Battle. I remember facing him on Proud Mode. Now, THAT was a hard boss. I was out of potions, Simba was dead, and I managed to win. My heart was poudning uncontrollably. I was undefeated on Proud Mode, and wanted to keep it that way. So, the world was awesome. Wouldn't mind doing it again.

shadow_of_light

i can't say i hated it with a passion, but i do think that there should've been way more detail in some places than there was, that hyena chase shouldn't have even been though up, and the only truly, utterly, absolutely enjoyable part (at least as far as the world goes, period), was the final fight to officially end the world.

Kurxi

The place isn't that bad, the faster movement, Pride Rock, the combo of Death X-Claw. Scar, running around like a mad club trying to beat Loz, Ed and Shamon with a blunt weapon. I liked the area, better than Atlantical.

Soren

Awards
It didn't seem that bad to me. sure i hated not being able to hit flying enemies, but that's what the Thunder spell is for. And not being able to use Drives wasn't so bad either.

neon6

At least the speed made up for not being able to use Forms...which would've be useless when fighting huge enemies as Groundshaker...

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
The landscape was like the rest of the worlds, bland and small. But the gameplay itself was great I give it a thumbs up!

Eternamente926

I liked it and the storyline within it, but it also irked me. Things were "harder on four legs," to quote Sora, and it basically annoyed me that I had to throw out much of the gameplay I had grown accustomed to up until that point. I couldn't use Trinity, and a lot of Sora's finishers weren't available. Very annoying. I didn't like how they made limits and drive forms unavailable during that world... drive I can understand (do we really want to see a red/blue/yellow/silver lion? Okay, we probably do), but limits? I think they did it to save room on having to choreograph new stances for the limits Sora, Donald, and Goofy can use in conjunction due to their different forms (and save some time/money/memory room), but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back