• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DG & Monkeybutt Fight... Discussin thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i remember pm'ing Monkeybutt on the fact that the new forum looks had no gender classification on it. didnt get a response after that

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
So, they had a huge fight? I wanna know what thead. Id love to see. And is monkeybutt, banned? OR is he some normal member with 0 posts?

Awards
Squealer (lulz Animal Farm reference) said:
Now do not get me wrong. This is not a hostile move on our part. This is just a neccessary step to a new and better life here at KHI. This community has so much potential, but do to a few old fashioned opposers, ( Monkeybutt and his supporters, ) we have never been able to take it to the next level.

With Monkeybutt gone now, this will be a time of change. It will be a violent change, but it will still be needed.

There is no progress without sacrifice.

most-dalek-record.jpg

Awards
Sweet. *Hands out the pie*
Anyone who missed out on pie can go hang with monkeybutt.
No, not the "hang out" kind of hang, the other one.

*gives everybody rum* And so we start our discussion. Why are we spamming?

Because we are teh Post Whores.

Awards
You puny members are not permitted to consume delicious confectionary products, but must instead ingest our specially designed soul-destroying pigs bladder slop… with fries. IN THE NAME OF PROGRESS!

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Sweet. *Hands out the pie*
Anyone who missed out on pie can go hang with monkeybutt.
No, not the "hang out" kind of hang, the other one.

Because we are teh Post Whores.

Im wondering where he is.

You puny members are not permitted to consume delicious confectionary products, but must instead ingest our specially designed soul-destroying pigs bladder slop… with fries. IN THE NAME OF PROGRESS!

But, im in a pie mood right now.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Perhaps he was... EXTERMINATED!?

Ah, it appears that I've used up my quota of Doctor Who references for today. What a shame. Well, ta-ta.

Guten Tag laughing stock. Guten Tag.

And that brings me to my next question. How did the fight start?

Awards
Guten Tag laughing stock. Guten Tag.

And that brings me to my next question. How did the fight start?

Apparently monkeybutt acts nice on the forums, and is a bitch in real life. DG had had enough, posted a thread, the fought, monkeybutt lost, we were enslaved, DG is our almighty ruler, disobey him and ban.

It seems to have settled down a little though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back