• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry My thread to discuss ANYTHING related to Devil May Cry1-3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Desert Jesus

Re: Live Action Devil May Cry 3!

...omg...wow, these dudes need something to do....seriously

S

Shadow Soldier

sometimes I worry about todays society when a bunch of some punk ass kids decide to recreate what is already in the game. You can already get videos like this in the game about the production and what not...

and it worries me that the government is holding back guns, that have infinite bullets and somehow have enough power to blast a guy 10 feet

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com

LOL, blast a guy 10 feet! anyways i think its cool, like when the guy kicked one of them in the air and shot him and he blow back like....well...10 feet. lol

Arzur

I have no clue<grins ironicaly> I thought that Nelo-Vergil from 1 is the best, but thats only my opinion. I would fight him and lose, just to hear his full theme song. :)

Arzur

Yeah, 2 always gets the bad reviews from players, they tried something new and it didn't work out...but they redeemed themselvs in 3!

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
I kinda liked DMC2 and the devil form in that game was the best out of the games in my opinion but DMC3 is still the best DMC game yet

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Ichi Teh Killer said:
First one is viciously mean. That's why we love it. 3 wasn't quite so tough and I don't care to remember 2...

3 is AT LEAST 3 times as hard as one. DMD on 1 was ALOT easier than 3. On one you had a timer, on 3 you kill ONE and they ALL Devil Trigger, there is just no way around it. Vergil 3 LAUGHS at Mundus, LAUGHS I say. You could not get 1000 untouchables (actually, you can't get any) and Holy Waters by playing Normal mode repeatedly. Cerberus is probably harder than ANY boss on DMC 1 except Nightmare and Mundus. 2 was incredibly easy because of that fire arm glitch, where your hand guns were crazy strong fully leveled.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I never had trouble with Nightmare. Griffon was the biggest pain in the ass when you fight him on the ship, with that fire bird thing constantly bugging you. I knwo you can get rid of it but I din't know that then.
I swear, I nearly made my ears bleed at the Combat Adjuicator for Beowulf in the God Cube Room in 3 when you need a triple A style ranking. I hadn't used Beowulf before and it took like 20 mins of continuous combos ¬_¬

Arzur

Nightmare and Mundus were easy...too easy... (I feel a conspiracy...) XD

Genin~Kizashi

People have been telling me for so freakin' long to play Devil May Cry 3. I played it, and it was alright. It was fun for a little bit, but was very repetitive. It's basically just like Viewtiful Joe, but in a 3D environment.

Man, after being hassled for so long to play it, I was hoping DMC3 was gonna be some amazing, groundbreakingly original title. I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back