• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Wars RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiante

Hello all!

I'm advertising here actually, for an RP. It's title, is Kingdom Hearts: Destiny Wars. I actually got permission from the admin (Muffinman is it? Something like that). I promise.

Destiny Wars RP

It's on a forum I made specifically for that purpose. It has room for an unlimited number of RPers, although you have to be approved first. This takes some commitment, don't join if you're just going to leave at some randomly inconvenient time. I'd like serious RPers, but as long as you're decent, I'm sure you can be accepted.

There's more info on the site, and there will be even more, but I'll tell you a little about it here.

It's 20 years after the end of KH2. A few years after that point, there was a series of attacks, led by the Dark Soldier and his apprentices. It evolved into a huge war spanning many, many worlds. Three factions have arisen, the Seekers of Darkness, led by the Dark Soldier, the Heroes of Light, led by Sora, and the Twilighters, led by Hayner.

No one is quite sure what the goal of the Seekers of Darkness is, but currently they try to conquer worlds in varying ways. The Heroes of Light were formed to combat the SoD, protect the worlds, and the light. The Twilighters are mercenaries, who will hire out their agents for either side, if the pay is right. Hayner formed them to keep Twilight Town neutral. He didn't want to be uninvolved though. He privately supports the HoL.

We have a BUNCH of canons that need playing, and premades too (the Soldier's apprentices for instance). You can also make an original character. I haven't actually made any rules about how many characters you can have yet, so you can have more than one, just try not to have too many, at least not too many that'll be active at the same time.

I would love to have you anyone who wants to come. Please come join us. If you have any questions, post here, PM me, or even e-mail me, whatever. I'm willing to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

kiante

wats the site?

Sorry, the hyper link is on that line where it says "Destiny Wars RP". Just mouse over it. Sorry, the hyper links here look the same as regular text don't they? Heh heh...

Why not just start the rp here? :O

I dunno. Maybe I like the organization I can have if I make the forum myself. I dunno really. But it doesn't matter. I've put a LOT of work into the RP, and I certainly don't want to scrap it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back