• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Sora:.

" I guess..." Kaizen said, scratching his head. "And who was your friend? I might know them" he said, looking at her. "We could find them lot faster if its the three of us on a train, huh? Whaddya say, Roxas?" Kaizen said, turning to him.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
"So," Auronox said. "How do I fight these things?" "They can only be truly destoyed by the Keyblade," Leon said. "And I think you have what it takes to weild it." "I do?", Auronox said. "Well, only one way to find out," Leon said. "We're going to other worlds."

ooc:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo X_x

Kaizen looked down, feeling just a little bit forgotten. "Uh...I don't know, do whatever you think is best." He said in a low voice. He was feeling kinda down..After all...he had always...oh whatever. It didn't matter now.

He looked up at her and noticed something was different. "Hey..what happened to your necklace?" He asked her, worried. He looked around on the floor to see if it had dropped somewhere when she had fallen.

ooc: I don't think it'd be possible for anybody else to post much after this coz she's not here lol ^^'

my-sanctuary

Akira thought a moment. "Oh, I gave it to a friend, I know It will help him on his long journy to come. I do agree with daniel though, we need to find some weapons before we get on the train." Roxas looked doubtful. "I dont think we have anything. We might. I have money for the three of you to get on the train though. Come on Olette and Pence are still back at the Usual spot, they can give you money." Akira looked back at her new friends. "Guys, lets go!"

ooc: W00t! now we can continue! *dances*
o_O *had too much sugar today*

"Ok..." Kaizen said, still a little down. He was worried about his friends...'I wonder where they are right now...' he thought. He shook the thought from his head and caught up to Akira until he was walking side by side with her and Roxas.

my-sanctuary

lol. You boys are gonna be in the clouds the whole time huh." Akira said. "I cant wait to start our journy. So when do we get to The Usual Spot Roxas?" Roxas opened a linked fence gate thing. "We are here already." He walked towards a girl and a boy. The girl in an orange flower shirt and what looked like short kakies.(I cant spell) And the boy In a redish jersey looking type deal. "Hey pence, Olette, where is Hayner?" Pence walked towards the group. "Hes at the clocktower. So Roxas, who are your new friends?"

"This is Kaizen, Daniel..and Akira." Roxas said. Kaizen looked over and noticed his gaze look Akira up and down a few times before turning to his friends. Kaizen narrowed his eyes and stepped forward a little bit. 'What the hell...' He thought.

my-sanctuary

"Hey its ok, you can chill boy. We just came to get some money from you. Is that ok?" Akira felt disappointed with Kaizen's reaction, but she couldnt help but feel he was going to do a great job protecting her, not to mention she like a guy with an attitude. But this was no time for her silly girl dreams. "Please he didnt mean it the boy is crazy what can I say." It was like his reaction was going to set them off.She laughed nudging him alittle. "You want to get out of here or not?" She whispered.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean he has to be like that." Kaizen whispered back. He shrugged. It wasn't any of his business anyway. He was probably just over reacting. "Yeah sorry 'bout that.." He said out loud, looking up to the sky while scratching the back of his head. He could feel his cheeks growing hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back