• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

my-sanctuary

Hello. Sorry if I put this in the wrong spot but anyways, this is a story about some other kids that live on Destiny Islands not just sora kairi and riku ect. So I thought I would tell their story about when they lived on Destiny Islands and what happend to them after the storm.

Rules
1:No Godmoding
2:No killing people off randomly
3:If you read the rules put the word Kingdom Hearts(I will allow kh)
4:You must put your identity as shown:
Name:
What world you are swept off to after the storm hits:

The story first takes place on Destiny Islands just for you to remember: Dont worry the fun storm will come soon. Have fun and thank you.
If I have done something to displease the site please message me and I shall fix it.

Last edited:

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
sounds fun! Kingdom Hearts!

Name:Auronox
Description of yourself: short brown hair that is spiked in the front. wears white jeans with a red shirt and a white jaket
What world you are swept off to after the storm hits: Traverse Town

Last edited:

my-sanctuary

Name: Akira
Description: I have short black hair with red streaks and lightning blue eyes, I am wearing a pirate like white undershirt with a black marble vest on top, I have a black and red Flannel skirt and boots that kinda look like Kairi's.
World:Twilight Town

Last edited:

my-sanctuary

Akira walked along the ocean feeling the water rush passed her. It was getting dark but she didnt feel like returning back to her home. Where she would sit there and listen to the loud silence that filled the air.

Last edited:

my-sanctuary

Akira noticed a boy sitting on the dock. She had never seen this boy before, but how could that be on such a small island? *Oh well.* she thought to herself. But yet she couldnt resist. *Fine I will talk to him* she finish her fight with her mind and walked up to the dock, afraid of what he might think.

Last edited:

my-sanctuary

Akira took a deep breath and went for it. "Hey you, boy." *Great, just great Akira you cluts thats all you can say?* she thought to herself. "Umm, sorry for bothering you but I dont believe I have seen you around here before, did you move here recently?"

Last edited:

my-sanctuary

" Im Akira. I was just heading home when I saw you and I thought it would be great to talk to someone for awhile. See I dont have parents they both kinda are...." As Akira was talking she noticed the sky darkening and clouds beggining to form.

my-sanctuary

"I think a storm is coming so I better be going." Akira starts to walk home when she notices a black figure with yellow eyes coming towards her. "AAAAhhhh!" She screamed but yet the figure was gone. "Oh silly me it must have been a leaf or something." *Stupid me always getting my mind to wander in strange places.* She turned around to see if Auronox was still there. But couldnt tell. *I dont want him to stay out in this storm all by himself. I better go after him.* she thought. And she ran away to find him.

my-sanctuary

Akira ran as fast as she could towards the black thing. "Woah!" She got alittle freaked out and started to turn around..."Oww" she groaned as she hit the sandy ground. She looked up to see what she had hit..."Riku!?" "What are you doing here?" She asked, but her friend gave her no reply. He walked towards the black thing and faded away into darkness. "Riku!?" She began to go after him, reaching with her hand. But failed. *Whats going on?* she thought. "Auronox!?"

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Auronox thought he saw Sora. "Sora!," he shouted, but it was no use. Sora had gone into a black thing. He then saw a huge black thing rise up. It looked like the other things. "Wh-What is that?", he asked.

my-sanctuary

Akira looked for him everywhere but couldnt find him. ??? *Sora* she thought she saw him but he wasnt there by the time she reached him. "Oh!" She had spotted Auronox. *Wait its probably another trick.* She thought to herself. "Help! Is anyone out there?" But suddenly she saw again the black yellow eyed figure. "It wasnt my imagination after all." Then darkness began to consume her body, but she didnt know what to do. So she let it. "I'll never get out of here myself. Whats the point in struggling?" She told herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back