• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

**Destiny islands is part of their destiny**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gexion

Destiny islands.The place where everything started...where Sora ,Kairi,Riku chose their paths(different and hard for each one) and three of them were changed after following them.Sora was turned into heartless,he got a nobody and became one with him again...Riku gave in his darkness,and fought it back in the end beating it,Kairi was used as experiment,her soul was living into Sora,while her heart was in wrong hands,but had her heart back in the end ,and got one with her nobody too
Kingdom Hearts 2 ends back to destiny islands.It feels like ,we are back there ,waiting,for smth to be repeated,a new yet old adventure maybe.
I mean they could definetely live in one of those worlds where they met new friends,fellows...but they just didn't.Sora,Riku,Kairi just decided to go back
I think that in next game we will not see smth totally new,but smth that will finally "line the pieces up"but what could this be ?

gexion

I mean that as far as Sora,Riku,Kairi are back there,something from the past could possibly arise...they were away from DestIslands for quite a long time,their new adventure could have its roots back in time,in the past...the past they have forgoten,or ignore
i only want to listen to yur opinion about bonds of Destiny Islands and their fate.That's all i wanna see..if u can connect DestIslands to their destiny and their new path that will follow in next game=\

Moncus

Being honest i don't particularly consider the Isles as a place that ties Riku Kairi and Sora together, to me it's more of their friendship that does that much. But it would be pretty interesting to learn more about the islands. We really know absolutally nothing besides what the island Sora Riku and Kairi used to play on as children looks like, and that the other ones are where they live.

Don't know what to think... Need more information. Hopefully provided in the next couple of games.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well i reckon that the Islands go back to their roots as`such. We know that the trio started out there(well, Kairi didn't really), and they have always had a kinda link to the Island, and the door. I think that's an importnant part of them being linked too

FishBox

I think it's more of a place where they can be to just be themselves. They're not bound by rules there.

They can do what they want, and it's kind of symbolic as a place to hang out. It's their area.

But I'm not sure it will have an impact on their fate or the storyline as such.

gexion

You all have a good point .It's true that SRK have their own "place"..and DestIslands is that place.
ShadowRikuRising,i agree with you about that door.It is proof that DestIslands are connected not only with our trio,but DI are directly affected by light or darkness(like back then in last battles in KH1)
what we know for sure is that KH2 ended with happy ending in DestIslands,so something is gonna happen there...to shake their world once again probably and to put new adventures onward!

Jake

The reason y SKR went back to Destiny Islands, is cuz that was there world, even though Kairi came from HB/RG, but in her eyes and heart it was her true home so they all went back to it.

Oblivion Chaser

Destiny Islands is where it all started, it is where they all met and became friends. They lost eachother

here the night Sora got the keyblade and found eachother here after the battle with Xemnas was finished.

Their destinies are all binded together; and this island is just like their destinies. They are connected. It is

only right that destinies start and end here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back