• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

destiny island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

awsemo

little bit curious. in yhe first kh DI was all that was on that world right(well that we know of). in kh2 opening it was alone. but when you look at kairi trying to rember sora the island is right next to where ever kairi is. the at the ending it's all alone. so does that mean the worlds where connected ur what. my question is why is it alone then right next to another island then alone:confused:!

Charlie K

Back in Business
You just never went to the town part of the world that DI is on, in KH1, but in KH2 it shows the town part.It was always there, just never noticable.

Joe

Bronze Member
They just never created it so that it could be viewed in KH.

Squaresoft just never made it visible, not a question of story, just a question of programming and design.

keyblade39

try fixing your grammar, it was always there u just couldnt see it

hey i have a question, do u guys remember in the beginning of kh1 when sora and kairi were trying to remember where kairis home town was. maybe that town part of destiny islands is kairis home town. wat do u guys think?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Alright, enough, the question has been answerd.This thread can be closed now.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
maybe that town part of destiny islands is kairis home town.

Please be kidding. o.o

Kairi, Sora, and Riku all live at the town part. The island from KH was just the children's hangout where they played. Kairi is from Radiant Garden. It is her hometown. It was a fairly large part of the plot of KH that Kairi was from Radiant Garden.

KershaFangs

hey i have a question, do u guys remember in the beginning of kh1 when sora and kairi were trying to remember where kairis home town was. maybe that town part of destiny islands is kairis home town. wat do u guys think?

It was revealed in the Ansem's Reports of KH1 that Kairi's hometown was Hollow Bastion, aka Radiant Gardens. The town part of Destiny Islands is everyone all the islanders live. The little island that was playable in the first game is just something like a playground for the island kids to go and hang out. They truly live with their parents on the mainland. They all go to and from the little island with their personal one-man row boats.

EDIT: Damn it, I was beaten to it. Stupid internet... it's been slowing down lately...

anti-keyblade

the island ism playable if you use the action replay in kingdomhearts2 p.s. how do u go to different lvs in the forum ex. lets say i was a disney solider how did i go to court mage

Charlie K

Back in Business
It is the way you "level up", but this isn't the place for it.PM someone to ask those questions.

Hanzo

Well DI is important alot. As we all know Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xehort( heartless and nobody), Terra and Ven had a connection on the island. Sora, Riku lived there all their life. Kairi moved to live there for parts of her life. Xehanort knows the door to DI or parts of it I think. Terra might know Sora and Riku cause he goes and sees them, I didn't say to see them cause we don't know if he knows them or his connection to them. Lastly Ven who we see on the beach of another island part as The scene is the same where Kairi had he school outfit on. But he went there for a reason unless he said, " What the heck I'm going to a place I have no clue on and just want to relax at this time." So these are all the people I know have a connection to the island so far.

Last edited:

Hanzo

It's not a video it is pictures. Also to know of everyone but Ven and Terra then play the game again.

rightgear99

Question

I just want ask something have you ever watch the secret trailer where there were two riku's i just want to ask if anyone knows who the other riku is

Hanzo

There is only one Riku. They might have put it a code or tweeked the game. By the way was the two Riku fighting in a scene or gameplay. I'm guessing gameplay.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It was revealed in the Ansem's Reports of KH1 that Kairi's hometown was Hollow Bastion, aka Radiant Gardens. The town part of Destiny Islands is everyone all the islanders live. The little island that was playable in the first game is just something like a playground for the island kids to go and hang out. They truly live with their parents on the mainland. They all go to and from the little island with their personal one-man row boats.

EDIT: Damn it, I was beaten to it. Stupid internet... it's been slowing down lately...

Another obvious way to learn that Kairi was from Hollow Bastion is this. Kairi's Grandma was telling little Kairi the stroy in the Castle Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back