• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Across Time (Based on Onimusha3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"...you know what...never mind...I'll just slash and die....No one will ever come ehre again...Time to die for ruining my restraunt!"She drew her sword and tried to kill the Genmas

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
occ: Sorry man. But I already stated in the rules that the limit is 4. Don't take it personnally, but you can't join.

We went towards the giant statue, but a large amount of rubble stood in our way. "Impossible to climb...and too much to carry..." I looked around and saw a stair case that goes underground. "You, Tariko, where does that go?"

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Let me put in terms you understand...it goes to a thing called a subway....Its a moving metal train that takes you all over New York City...you understand?"

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"Seems fun to me, transportable training ground." She smiled and began to walk down the steps. "Like an underground training arena from back home."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back