• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Across Time (Based on Onimusha3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
Destiny Across Time (Based on Onimusha3)

Year: 1582

The Warriors, Hidatsu Heihachiro and Hagin Mazuki who were chosen by the Oni Clan to defeat the Demons invading Japan, have stopped a Demon Tanker from reaching Nobunaga Oda, Demon King. Stopping the Tanker has turned the tide of the war against the Demons. Now, Mitsuhide Akechi is planning on finishing Nobunaga at Honoji Temple, with the two Oni Warriors by his side. During the assault, the Oni Warriors were sent through an immense black orb flowing with dark energy. They were thrown forward through time.

Year: 2005

New York City is being attacked continuously by Demon Soldiers descending from a dark sky. The Oni Clan, choose 2 out of the many citizens of New York to be Oni Warriors. But they will need guidance. Nearby, the same time portal opens in an alley way,and two warriors step out...

Rules
1. No God-Modding
2. PM me to Join
3. Only 1 spot remains
4. Put Onimusha in your post
5. Romance is allowed (Hell, it's wanted! XD) keep it PG-13.
6. Power Play allowed to a certain extent.

Rpers:
Past:
-Amarix
-Kingdomwolfblade
Present:
-Ultima Keyblade
-Ryuho

Certain things you need to know about being an Oni Warrior:
-Lets you weild Elemental Weapons which shift from your regular weapon.
-It also allows you to absorb Demon Souls through a magic gauntlet.
-And can turn you into an Onimusha, a warrior surrounded by a

Character:
Onimusha
Name: Hidatsu Heihachiro
Weapon: (Main) Katana, Shape Shifts into Raizan (Thunder Katana), Enryuu (Fire Broad Sword) and Tenso (Twin Light swords).
Appearence:
589770_20040129_screen030.jpg

Bio: A young samurai chosen by the Oni to rid the world of Oda Nobunaga. Courageous, yet cocky. To his peers, it's a mystery why he was chosen as an Oni Warrior.

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Onimusha
Name: Hagin Mizuki
Weapon: (Main) Katana, shifts to Kumori (a shadow katana), Mizu (a water dagger) and Aisu (am ice Dao).
Appearence:
fallenangelspain4ng.jpg

Bio: Shes always there for her friends or teamates ready to throw herself into battle to save them. She would sacrafice3 herself if it was ever needed to save the world ad rid them of demons, or to save a friends life. Some tiems she is to headstrong but her heart mainly conqours that. She was chosen by the Oni to help along side Hidatsu.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Onimusha

Name:Tariko Mutso
Weapon:Ice Staff,Steel katana
Appearence:
Mari_waits.jpg

Bio:A young adult starting out her Japanese restraunt.She is clumsy yet strong willed.Sometimes people don't take her seriously...until they get her mad

Last edited:

Ryuho

Onimusha

Name: Tooya (Last name unknown)
Weapon: Bronze Dual Daggers (In the beginning, then it goes to Iron, Steel, and Mythril.)
Appearence:
t13.jpg

Bio: A Manhatan Street punk who join Street fights in underground arenas. He lives in a run down apartment with his roommate an Alcoholic lazy bum who doesn't work. Tooya uses his money from Street Fights to pay rent every month. During Tooya's freetime he practices his family's fighting style using his Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfathter's Dual Daggers. Tooya is a leader of a street gang (That later on gets beaten by Demons).The only thing that is on Tooya's mind is love, long as he been searching for the right woman to free him from this prison. Tooya's personality matches his appearence. Quiet and lonley.

Last edited:

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
I got up in an alley way. "Damn. We're about to get Nobunaga!!" I said slamming my fist on the floor.

-----Flash Back-----

The temple on fire, Hidatsu and Hagin got to Nobunaga's room. Just as Hidatus charged, they disappeared in a black burst.

----End Flash------

I got up. "Where are we?"

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Almost done...put this here..and this here..and VOLA!My Japanese restraunt is ready for business!.....And Hopefully I will get some help around here!"She glared at her Help Wanted sign...which the Wanted was scribbled out and Needed for replaced

kingdomwolfblade

"How am I supposed to know where we are." She grumbled rubbing her head as she used the wall to help herself up from teh ground. "So dizzy.....This place smells different too."

Ryuho

I walked down the streets of New York. People walking in large cowards taxi everywhere. I continued walking noticing people were staring at me because I standed out in the coward. Everyone was wearing suits. As I made a turn I saw a Japanese Resturant. "What the.... At least we're close to China Town. I'm hungry anyways." I walked into the resturant and sat at a table. "Wow... It's really empty here."

kingdomwolfblade

"Demons!" She instantly drew her katana out of reflex. "I'm following your lead. So do we attack them or not?"

kingdomwolfblade

She ran out after him leaping up into the air slashign a demon out of the air. When she landed she almost got hit by a semi-truck. "What the?!! These demons are so large! I've never seen anything like them!"

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"CUSTOMER!"She attacked him like a wild tiger..."Are you here to eat or get a job?I would be happy if you appiled...or just eat here^^"She was a little tooo excited about her new restraunt..

Ryuho

A sweatdrop ran down my face. I didn't want to upset her and I did need the money since I'm two months late on the rent. "Sure I'll work for you."

kingdomwolfblade

Another demon caught her by suprise and threw her through the window of the japanese resturant. She was flung so hard she knocked Tooya off his seat and hit the wall in the back.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"....um..excuse me miss...I know you are hurt and all...but I must say this....you are gonaa have to pay for that window...and most likely my new waiter's insurance and health bill..."

kingdomwolfblade

She lifted an eyebrow. What was this woman saying? What was she speaking. This was not her language. "What language are you speaking?"

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"..Well..I hope your friend here can pay the bills and take his pet out of here....ew....what is that!Ginat vermin!Get out!"She started to hit the demon that just entered the restraunt with her broom as hard as she could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back