• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destinies Intertwined

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
ooc: Infinis Ultimato, I wonder what Ivy would think...any ways lets get this show on the road.

IC: Kari was doing her daily chorus on the farm when she heard her mom. "Kari, get moving or you'll be late for school!" Her mom called out the window. Kari looked up and quickly ran into the house and picked up her things. "Bye mom." She said running out the door, on her way to school she bumped into one of the jerks around town.

"Well well if it isn't Kari." One said smiling, Kari just glared at him. "Leave me alone." She growled, Kari quickly jumped onto a building unsure how she was able to do it she begin to jump from rooftop to rooftop. Getting to school she walked inside.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
At school, some problems has arisen with Galbatorix and one of the very well off kids there. This was unusual because Galbatorix was sure that he didn't have problems with this boy. "Why are you starting problems with me Dart?? I've done nothing to you. Go away now....or you'll be sorry I swear."

Dart took a step forward offensively. "That's just it. You think you're so much better than us because you know more magic than we do. I'll show you that I'm stronger than you no matter what you know." Galbatorix couldn't believe this was happening. He had been told not to use magic unless he needed to protect himself. Dart conjured up a large ball of fire. However instead of it leaving his hand as intended it shrunk to nothing. "What did you do?!", he screamed.

Galbatorix gave him a look and closed his hand, then reopened it. A small red orb was in it. He tossed it to Dart. "Here's your spell. Next time I won't be so nice. " He laughed and put his palm out, and Dart went flying backwards. Everyone cheered and laughed at him.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: It's okay, Kari, it looks just fine to me.

Name: Ivy Lupus
Kingdom: Lunar Wolf
True Form: A silver Timber wolf with piercing blue-grey eyes.
Human Appearance: Ivy poses truly unearthly beauty when she takes her human form. Her hair is a massive sheet of silver that runs down well past her waist. Her silvery-blue eyes complement her pale, delicate face and high cheekbones well. She also has a faint birthmark in the form of a sickle moon just above her right eye. She doesn't need heels to gain her almost six feet. Her clothing is usually a gorgeous icy blue kimono; though she is still very fetching in jeans and a halter top. Her only jewelry is a locket that she's had for as long as she can remember and a mysterious crystal. Here's a pic for you. http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=158291
Crystal/No Crystal: Lunar Wolf Crystal
Personality: Ivy seems to hold a serene wisdom beyond her sixteen years. She's always been very close to animals and nature; she usually prefers their companionship over that of humans. Folks around her know her as the "Quiet One." But even they admire her stately grace and dignity. They always come to her if they're having trouble with their pets; even they know that she has a gift in communicating with them. One side of her that isn't seen often though, is her romantic side. But then, there are so many facets of her personality that even she doesn't understand them all. But one thing that you'd better understand is this: She might be a beautiful, dignified girl, but if you tick her off, your going to find yourself kicked out to the curb on your ear after a severe chewing out.
Bio: Having been an adopted child, Ivy never knew her true parents. The only thing she has of them is a heart shaped locket with a crest of a feather and crescent moon. What she does know is that she is deeply attached to her brother, Matt. And that feeling is mutual.

One day, their mother came home from a trip to Kyro with a strange artifact. It was a brilliant crystal carved to look like a wolf with their head thrown back, singing a timeless tune to the sickle moon hovering in the background. Her mother gave it to Ivy, telling her that she had found it in an Egyptian crypt in the Valley of the Kings. Laughing, her mother stated, "It called out to me, saying that it belonged with you." She might have said the words in jest, But she didn't know that they where true.

The night turned into one of restless prowling for Ivy. Finally, she passed by her open window. Glancing outside, she noted the full moon. For a full moment, she was held, trapped in it's mystic glow. But she was jolted out of her trance when she felt something furry softly brush her legs. Looking down, expecting to see her dog, she was surprised to see that the tail that had brushed her was her's! Quickly reaching her hands up, she felt her ears, then realized that they had changed shape and position on her head. Bringing her hands down, she saw that her fingers had curled in on themselves until they resembled paws. Then thick, soft fur sprouted on her hands and ran up her arms. She closed her eyes tightly, waiting for the slight itching sensation to stop. She didn't open them, not even when she fell down onto all fours because she couldn't stand anymore.

When the itching stopped, she finally opened her eyes, only to be greeted by a scene that was much brighter then it had been a moment ago. Spinning around, she looked towards the door, then let out a cry of dismay when she say Matt at the door. Things where quiet for a moment; then, surprisingly, Matt smiled. Looking her up and down, he said, "I always said you would look great as a wolf. But I was wrong. You're gorgeous."

Matt's kept her secret, but once more, Ivy's becoming restless. She keeps hearing a soft voice calling out to her. She doesn't know what it means, but she knows that something is going to happen. And soon.

Theme Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=X7EiHZ87IZU "Happy Girl" by Martina McBride

Quote: "Happiness might come and go, but don't let the world stop spinning just because your heart is broken. Just pick yourself up and start searching again."

Other: Unknown to anyone, not even Ivy, is the fact that she is a Flame Vixen. The only one who knows is the Great Phoenix herself.

Let's see now....

IC:"It's the only thing to be done. If we are to safe them, then we have to do this," she sighed. Looking at the others through thick strands of white, she murmered, "You know I don't enjoy this anymore than you do. But it must be done," she said in a low voice, more to convince herself then the other four.

Sighing, her golden eyes trailed over her closest friend. "Kira," she whispered. Hating the way her voice broke, she tried again, "Kira, I'm sure we'll see each other again. I promise." The other girl kept her eyes downcast, but she caught the slight nod.

"Let's do this," she said. Linking hands, the five young teens pulled all their powers together, gathering their life energy for the final assualt....

"IVY!"

Startled out of her dream, the mentioned one bolted upright, clutching her bedsheets close as she looked for the cause of the disturbence. Spying her mother, she slowly let them slip down, blinking back sleep and a yawn, she managed a blurry, "What?"

"You have fifteen minuets before you're late for school, miss. I'd suggest you hurry." After hearing a muttered reply as the girl hopped out of bed, the woman shook her head as she closed the door behind her.

After she was out of the house and racing towards school with Matt, she said quietly to him, "It happened again last night."

Smirking over his shoulder at her, he said, "Seems like your getting on a shcedule here. Happening every month now." Chuckling slightly, he tossed back another comment, "You'd better find a way to get to bed earlier though, your grades are starting to slip."

"Gee, thanks," she said sarcasticly as they reached the school. Parking the motor bike, he grinned at her as she hopped off. "Pick you up at three, pretty wolf?"

"With all your horse-play? You'll be lucky if I don't catch a ride with someone else," she laughed. Tossing him her helmet, she raced up the steps, heading for a familiar brunette. "Hey, Kari!" she hailed, smiling as she saw her friend.

OOC: There ya go. Hope you like it. And Kari, here's hoping it turns out nearly as well as the game has.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Occ: And so it starts,o ya i'm gonna use some parts of the halo 3 new AD that i saw if you guys dont mind for the dream.:D

Dream

Battlefield 1600 B.C

''''Prince wake up..'' Said a worry voice

''Please wake up...this can't be happening..'' said another voice.

The two men where knelt down looking at a young boy who thought was dead,where they were was a battle field with fire in the distance and blood stains almost everywhere in the ground. The sky was cover in Dark clouds as it unleash a fury of lightning,in the sky stood a huge long red dragon with a mustach as it made a large battle cry that could be heard across the land. The two men went back to there feets trying to hold in the tears,turning back they started to walk away. The boy's eye slowly open and weakly sat up,his pupil were huge and turn small when he blink ones or twice. As he saw the two men walk away he heard one of them say something with deep sorrow.

''We lost him.'' Said one of the men,they were both wearing silver armor with an eagle's eye in the middle. There pants were silver and also had a helmet with angel wings pointing back,they were also carrying spears made out of pure diamond.

''Not yet...'' The boy said weakly standing up,looking at the sky seeing the mighty beast.

The two men look back eye widen with there motuh's open to him alive,they quickly look at the sky to see the dragon opening his mouth unleashing a blaze of fire. This attack headed straight for the young prince and he just stod there looking at the flames coming right at him.

''Look out!!''

''Look out!!''

Both of them said running as quickly as possible to him hoping to use themselves as a human shields. Right when they were in front of him the two men closed there eyes knowing this was the end,the dragon watch as the fire hit its target seeing the flames burn there body...the flames soon clear only to see white wings covering the two men. The wings the spread the two men open there eyes to see the prince unharm as well as themselves,they soon saw the wings on his back and the crystal that was shining on his crown. The prince had that anger look lifting his hand as a sword appears out of feathers to his hand,his eyes were glowing..but those were not his eyes..its was the animal inside him.

''Prince what are you?''

''Take care of Kaori if i dont make it''

That said the prince ran forward with sword in hand,the two men just watch as the prince ran in battle. The prince jump as his wings made him fly to the draon,lightning start to appear on the blade as the prince got closer to the dragon.

''For the sake of my people...my village and her...'' The prince mutter,the dragon gave him an evil look at he approch him,opening his mouth about to unleash another fire blast.

''I'm not gonna let you take these thing away fro ME!!!'' The prince flew as fast as any animal straight toward the beast mouth,the beast unleash his fire blast as a white flash appear as both of them collide

Kosuke woke up drool on his mouth and on his book,he look around checking if anybody was watching him when he was sleeping. Kosuke was in a temple on his knees face a stone platform with a huge book on top of it,Kosuke sawthe drool and wipe it off..if his master's discovor he was sleeping while not studying it was punishment again.

''What was that dream....who was that guy?'' Kosuke ask himself while wiping the stain of drool on the paper.

''Ok..where was i?'' Kosuke said looking at his book,he was already half done with the book and had a long way to go. Kosuke soon found his page,and it sounded interesting enough to read.

Sōjōbō is the mythical king of the tengu, minor deities who inhabit the mountains of forests of Japan. Sōjōbō is an ancient yamabushi (mountain hermit) tengu with long, white hair and an unnaturally long nose. He carries a fan made from seven feathers as a sign of his position at the top of tengu society. He is extremely powerful, and one legend says he has the strength of 1,000 normal tengu. Sōjōbō lives on Mt. Kurama

''Wow..1,000 Tengu's.'' Kosuke was pretty much convince the TENGU were a very strong race with deadly abilitys.

''How does study go?'' Said a very old voice,Kosuke stood up quickly and turn around to see his teacher walking toward him wearing a silver robe.

''Prime minister Kurayami!'' Kosuke said,he made a bowed with respect but his teacher just chuckle and raise his hand telling him there is no need for such a thing in this temple.

''Have you been studying...or did you sleep again?'' His teacher ask him giving him ''The look'',Kosuke took a step back with a nervous smile on his face with a sweat drop coming down in back of his head.

''Yes Teacher...no sleeping here..honest.'' Kosuke said trying to convince his teacher he was not slacking.

''What have you learn new today then?''

''I learn about Sojobo and how great he really was Teacher..it saids he has the strength of 10,000 TENGU'' Kosuke said hoping that might help,his teacher made a smile and patted him on the head.

''mmmm that is correct..you have study enough for today Kosuke you may go play for1 hour.''

''Yay!'' Kosuke said standing up quickly running pass his teacher to go have fun.,his teacher quickly turn around reminding him of something.

''Make sure you wear your hood Kosuke!''

''I will!'' Kouke said putting his hood up,then look back waving at his teacher while running.

''Let's see if something new happen today!'' Kosuke said with a smirk on his face as he look forward,running across a huge bridge going thru clouds below was a mass of lands if anyone fell from the bridge..they most likely dead.

Last edited:

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Morsahades: Penance arrives to school everyday at the same time and is harrassed by the wolf bullies. The bullies hated Morsahades for the crimes he commited in Lunar Wolf and Draconas as War Master. The bullies cameup to Morsahades: Penance and said," ready to get your butt kicked freak?" Morsahades said," When will ever forgive me for my crimes? I'm trying to repent for them yet people always ignore me." The bullies laughed and started beating Morsahades: Penance up and since he made an oath to never use dragon magic, he couldn't defend himself.

After twenty minutes, it was time to go home and Morsahades got up, dust himself off and headed home. Everyone knew that Morsahades: Penance was also known as the prince and that he needed to seek forgiveness for his crimes before ascending to the throne. Most people hated his guts and didn't want him to be king so they decided not to forgive him. Who he needed to be asking for forgiveness was the citizens of Draconas but he was forbidden to strp foot on. Since none of the castle servents
wanted to help, it was a five hour walk back to the castle for Morsahades: Penance.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"Hey, Kari!"

Kari spun around seeing Ivy, smiling a little she weave to her friend. "Hi, Ivy...so what's been going on; your grades they're slipping?" She asked. Kari and Ivy walked up to their lockers, Kari waited for Ivy to reply doing her code. "What's up with those dreams I keep having?" She thought.

Dream: A young teen age girl looked around seeing that there was no other choice. "I don't want to do this...but it's the only way." She whispered. The teen age girl begin to glow blue, holding hands with the others everything went white.

Dream ends: Kari shook her head remembering the dream. "Ivy, so what's the matter?" She asked.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Kosuke has a cheerful 14 year old smile as he ran pass people seeing the diffrent kinds of things that were new,due to Kosuke hood this smile was hidden and people wonder if this ''person'' was from SM. Kosuke spots a place he always goes to called ''Flying falcons'' it was a place where they serve the best food in SM and also his friend work there that Kosuke knew. Running inside passing people as they walk out Kosuke spots his friend walking around the place taking orders for people,he wore a white black t shirt with a white vest over it as well as black pants with a lightning design on it there was also a red headband on his forehead with a kanji symbol that ment ''Rain''. Kosuke made a brighter smile and quickly ran up to him..

''Zant!!'' Kosuke said enough for him to here,Zant look at the hooded boy raiseing his eye brow.

''Kosuke?'' Zant said with a confused tone,Kosuke put both hands on both sides of the hood slideing in back to show his black spiky hair,blue eyes and cheerful smile.

''Thats me!'' He said,Zant gave a smirk and look at the notepad full of orders then back at Kosuke.

''Hey i have some orders to give to the chef so if you want sit somewhere till i'm done.'' Zant said,Kosuke frown wanting to pracetice swordman ship with his friend. Kosuke walk toward a table and sat waiting for his friend to finish.

TENGU Temple​

There stood the Prim Minister looking at the book at Kosuke was reading about Sojobo,he then look up his eyes focuseing on a picture of the TENGU king looking down at him.

''He really is no ordinary child..aye Sojobo.'' Said the Prime minister talking to the picture,suddenly three holograms appear under the picture show three men in robes with there hoods up only showing there lips.

''How is the boy Izo Okada?'' One of them said,Okada loook to his right looking at the hologram.

''He's learning very quickly,he has yet to master the final ability of Sojobo.'' Okada Reply,the three gave a worry expression wondering how ten years of training and yet not master all ability of Sojobo.

''What ability has he yet to master?''

''Flying'' Okada said poorly,the other three just gave bit there lip apon hearing this.

''But i don't blame him...''

The three look at Okada thinking he was trying to protect this boy from not master all of sojobo ability's tho Okada knows why Kosuke can't master this ability.

''What do you mean..its ok if this boy isnt the right o--''

''He is the right one! He the one that holds something inside him that gives him power beyond what we can control.''

The three stood quiet.

''The reason he can't master the flying ability..is maybe cause the wings can't be freed unless he protect someone he loves dearly to him.''

''And this person is?''

''Kosuke grew up alone and we kept him captive and under our watch...this led him to have no friends...Zant is just takes care of him if not in our watch but...he really needs to feel he could truly love someone.''

''A female?''

''Exactly...and i fear Kosuke will not master this ability...

Four of them stood quiet again as silence filled up the room,one of them held his chin thinking of a way while the other two whisper to each other.

''Then he must start his journey without the flying ability....he must knows of the swords we found him with...give him the kusangi...''

Okada look up at a statue that was next to him,place on statue hands was a sheath that was design like a purple snake the sword itself was safely place in it waiting for its true master to weild it again.

''Understood...the boy will see you first Tanaka Shimbe.''

''I shall wait for him...i'm located in Cattas''

All three holograms disappear as okada look at the floor worrying about Kosuke saftey..the the real world...where monster thrive the land.

''Sojobo...may you look after Kosuke on his journey.''

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Ivy, so what's the matter?"

She stared at her best friend for a moment, not really seeing her. Should she tell Kari? They had always been friends; should she? But even though she tried, something in the back of her mind stopped her. You just can't, the voice whispered, What if she takes it the wrong way?

Shaking her head a little bit, she said, "Nothing. Come on, we need to get moving or we're going to miss the field trip."

~---~

Getting off the school bus at when it finally slowed, Ivy blinked at the bright sunlight. She'd just about fallen asleep during the hour-long trip; Matt was right, she need to find a way to get to bed earlier. Stiffiling a yawn, she stumbeled forward not exactly at her best at that moment in time.

Unfortunatly, she walked straight into someone in a long, hooded cloak. The unexpected incounter caused her to fall flat on her bum.

"Ow," she muttered, blushing a little. But that blush went away rather quick when she realized that she knew the boy she'd knocked into, even though she had never met him before in her life.

OOC: Well, that has three of the charecters together. Hope you don't mind, Raiden.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Time was waisting and after getting on the bus he was still thinking about what his 2 caretakers had said to him the night before..............

"Galbatorix the time has almost come for you to realize your destiny. It will begin soon, but school will take care of that."

Those words would have made him think all kinds of things at first, but with the last part added on he wanted to know what that was supposed to mean. Other than the unscheduled field trip nothing was out of place at school. During the ride he sat with all the laughter and noise around with, but was acting like his normal self. He was thinking about the night before when he had heard the womans voice again and though no one seemed to have noticed earlier during the little encounter with Dart it his pendant was glowing.

His eyes suddenly snapped open as the bus jerked to a stop and his friend poked him in the side. "Geez Galbatorix you really have to stop dozing off all the time." He got up and walked down the steps of the bus and gasped in shock. There was some girl on the ground and a boy in a hooded cloak. He was wondering why he has gasped when that woman's voice spoke to him............

"Finally the Lunar Wolf, Lavender Siam, Rapturous Rapter, and Winding Draconas are together. There is but one missing."

Galbatorix wasn't sure what this meant, but he was certain it had to do with his destiny. However at the present moment he needed to help out the girl on the ground, but when he took her hand and said, "Here Ivy let me help you up." Galbatorix quickly let go.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Occ: hmm i'm gonna make my character the shy person of this rp considering Kosuke never really had any friend due to having strict prime ministers. Like i said you might need to get to know Kosuke before...you make friends with him Woot-ness for the shy/awesome kid.

''Whats taking Zant so long...'' Kosuke said leaning his head on the chair.

This was the longest time Kosuke has to stay still in one place...and Kosuke can't even stay in one place he was..a hyper child when he was a kid. Zant came to kosuke after 30 mins...Kosuke was...bored,Zant made a soft chuckle which made Kosuke make an angry pout raiseing one eye brow.

''Whats so funny Zant?'' Kosuke said in a rather annoy tone,Zant just gave him a playful smirk putting his hand on his spiky hair messing it up.

''Sorry if i made you wait for so long Kosuke..but it seems i can;t train you today.''

''What why?'' Kosuke stood up quickly giving Zant a disappointed look.

''Ya..today i'm gonna have overtime..so i promise to train you tomorrow.'' Zant promise with a smirk,Kosuke look up at him and made a sigh.

''What else am i gonna do?'' Kosuke ask.

''Don't you have friends to play with Kosuke??'' Zant ask,Kosuke eyes widen..then showed sorrow as he look down biting his lip.

''No i don't....i never really had a friend..:closedeyes: '' Zant understood how Kosuke felt...ever sense they found him as a child..there never really let him outside till he learn the teleport ability.

Kosuke walk pass Zant as he made out of the flying falcon,his eye were block by his spiky black hair and Kosuke lift up his hood like his prime minister told him to do. As he walk Kosuke didn't know where he was going,he only space out and wonder how other kids were lucky enough to have friends...all of a sudden as Kosuke was still looking down with his hands in his pocket while not looking where he was going...

''Bam!''

Kosuke fell sitting down his eye were shut closed after he hit someone,as he rub his forehead and open his eyes he sees a girl in front of him...who was blushing at him. Kosuke got on his feet...and stood quet...Kosuke look at the girl and as he was also sitting on the ground trying to look under his hood. Kosuke may not know how to speak to girls but he knew how to nice...Kosuke lift his arm about to help her up but instead he was cut of by another person.

''Here Ivy let me help you up.'' Said a young males voice and he helping her up..while he was doing this Kosuke closed both his eyes.

When ivy stood up to look at the boy she bump into he wasn't there anymore.

TENGU Temple​

Kosuke appears in back of okada in a blink of an eye,he open his eyes still feeling the pain that was around his forehead. Slideing back his white hood his master look back to see him..only to find a really red bruise on his forehead.

''What happen young one?'' Okada said,Kosuke stood quiet which told okada that he doesn't want to talk about it.

Okada knew Kosuke was strong so he couldn't have been pick on..it was either by accident or he just fell on of the two. Okda rub Kosuke with holy sake from a jug wipeing it around the bruise,Kosuke felt a bit of sting but it didn't hurt that much..it more like an itch. When Okada was finish he stood up putting the jug back on the cabnet then look at the statue that held one of Kosuke blade..it was time the sword was wield by itself. Okada grab the sheath that held the kusangi and walk to Kosuke who was still sitting down quiet as a mouse.

''Young Kosuke i wish for you to have this.'' Said okada giving the kusangi to Kosuke who look at it with a clue-less face as he grab it.

The crystal began to unleashing a bright light,Okada stood still knowing what was happening with a proud look on his face. The sheath and sword was gone from
Kosuke and was now on the back of his right hip,Kosuke felt this sword..belong to him...and he felt he had more then just one...the boy look at his teacher as he handed him a flute..this flute ment Kosuke as Master the way of Sojobo. Kosuke took it and put it in his pocket with a proud look on his face and he stood up and hug his teacher.

''Now why don't you go play it..'' Okada said,Kosuk still had till sundown to be outside so Kosuke nodded.

''Ok!'' Kosuke said with a smile,his a blink of an eye he disappear from his teacher sight.

Lake​

Kosuke appear standing on top of a huge stone,his feet were together with his flute in hand kosuke then place the flute next to his flute and began to play. While playing the crystal began to glow unleashinga white aura making it flot and wiggle as Kosuke played. As Kosuke look at the water he reflection was him..but as a child...alone....no friends...nothing but a crystal around his neck.

''I look so sad...and to this day i stil feel the same way..'' Kosuke said as he look at his reflection in the water seeing his childhood self with a face of sorrow.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Kari got off the bus just in time to see Ivy fall to the ground, "Ivy." She whispered, walking up to the small group. Kari looked at Ivy and the person that helped her up. "Okay." She whispered, Kari watched as the other one left. Kari all of a sudden heard a voice calling out to her, but it wasn't the first time this has happened.

"Not this again." She thought, Kari looked up at the sky. "Kari, you need to get the last two crystals here." Someone whispered. "Listen, I don't like talking to thin air." She growled.

Everything was quiet for a moment then the voice said something. "I understand, but I can't show myself here... you will soon meet me I promise." They whispered, fading away. "Wait, come back." She thought.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Kosuke continue to play his flute with songs that he never heard of yet he played it like he made it before,his blue eyes were still looking at the reflection in the water seeing a child looking at him. Kosuke was not a normal person..or thats what he thought..who were reallt his parents...and why did they leave him to face the world at such a young age (age 3). Kosuke stop playing and sat on the rock spaceing out asking himself question he wish was answer,raising his hand Kosuke stuck it under his shirt and then let it out holding the crystal looking at it.

''Why was i given this...'' Kosuke question,the crystal that belong to his mother...where did she get it and what was its purpose.

Kosuke couldn't just ask questions now sense he wont get nothing in return,sticking it back under his shirt Kosuke put the flute on his hip and dissappear from sight. The young teenager in a blink of an eye appears on top of a building sitting on the edge looking around.

''Maybe someone here can tell me what this crystal does?' Kosuke ask himself ,tho he was not sure sense is teacher told him never to talk to strangers.

''ah well..'' Kosuke teleported from on top of the buildingback to the ground.

''Maybe the park should clear my thoughts..'' Kosuke said making his way to the park.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
ooc: Raiden, if it's okay with you...your character and mine meet up and talk for a while.

IC: Kari just stared at the ground suddenly looking up she saw a portal. "Walk though it Kari." Someone whispered, as if not by her own will Kari ran through it. Kari looked around to see a boy with his hood up. Kari walked up to him and placed her hand on him. "Why was I brought here?" She thought, Kari then took her hand off of his shoulder.

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Occ: i dont mind,and i dont know where the portal came from but i guess that one of your cat like abilitys and i'll help you back that up ^__^.

Will post tomorrow AFTER school ^__^

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
OoC: Damn work... I've missed quite a bit. Can anyone bring me up to date so I'm not far behind?

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
OcC: sure i'll join your Rp ^^

"Why was I brought here?" Said a female voice,Kosuke felt a hand on his shoulder which he could easily tell she was talking to him.

Kosuke turn around seeing a girl about his age,she had long red hair with a black dress that fit her nicely. Kosuke also notice she had a ears and a tail that sway from left to right,Kosuke at this moment was blushing tho she didn't notice due to the hood blocking his face in darkness. The young apprentice look into her eyes seeing a reflection of himself,could it be that she track his movements even with Kosuke teleporting? It was said that cats do have eye vision above that of a humans and can also even have perfect eye vision in the dark,tho could it be her vision was that of a cat. Kosuke ask himself this in his head but also didn't realize that he was quiet when being ask a question about why she here.

''umm..i dont know.'' Kosuke said nervously,he really didn't know..how would you feel if someone random came up to you and said ''Why am i here?''it doesn't happen ofen in your every day life.

Kosuke felt the wind blow to the east as his coat and hood was being swayed by the wind,pink little pedals fell from the Sakura's and landed in the water..fall was drawing near. Kosuke caught a pedal in mid air and look at it in the palm of his hand making a smirk.

''Can i ask you something?'' Kosuke ask,the girl only raise an eye brow wondering what it could be.

''Why am I here...'' Kosuke said looking at the sky raising his hand with the pink sakura pedal,the wind carry off the pedal from his hand then look back at her

''..when i'm not important to anybody.'' Kosuke said,Kosuke look over his shoulder seeing two adults with a small child on the father shoulder clapping his hands with a child like laugh.

''Thats all i want in my life'' Kosuke said giving a depress smirk,what he wouldn't give to have a family.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
ooc: Raiden, Kari's hair is brown.

IC: ''Can I ask you something, why am I here...when I'm not important to anybody.''

Kari looked at him smiling softly. "I don't know why." She replied, her ears and tail disappeared. Kari noticed that Kosuke was blushing, Kari looked over her shoulder to see another portal. "That's how I got here." She whispered. Kari looked at Kosuke, smiling a bit more. "I was wondering what your name is?" She asked shyly.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Occ: In your temp picture.. your character hair color was red..Am i color blind!?! O_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back