• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Describing my thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keystone

The Purpose of this Thread is to Test my explanation of my personal uniqueness
This is not the first place I posted this but I wanted to test it out in the site that rejected me
Yes, I promised a long time ago to not post again, but I had some changes of thought
last time I posted people wanted to nag a ton of bull at me, but at the same time
we were all wrong
I request comments for the sake of opinion and please feel open to say anything
The purpose of this is to study the after affects to devoted readers
Please note that however you decide to read this will affect its outcome drastically
If you don't give it thought, you will fail at giving yourself understanding of yourself
Be smart and true, Good luck
The next worded line will begin my speech.

Below the shadows of fate, I am there
Beyond the foulness of hate, I am there
Without the companionship of my mate, I move forward

I am one of those people who got it figured out
I am only 15, a simple dude who made the puzzle without the pieces
You may think otherwise, but I know you wrong,
You wouldn't understand, you mind is not structured to contemplate such
Vast and abstract themes that would essentially blow your consciousness to stardust
You think you can figure me out, but you fail with your eyes
When I see yours, I see your soul
I see what you are, what you did, what you want to do
....its a matter of how you look when you make even a small shift of face
The world wants to be right, and I know I am right and how wrong we all are
But alas, my monologue probably just be wind swept to the corner of you mind
Forgotten, useless, pointless, oh the words we could use to describe an abyss
15 years and the world at my finger tips, all of you too blind to hear
Shut your eyes and listen.
Or rather, take it as cliche, let yourself be blind, be another pawn of society

Because in all the strife superior uniqueness, I won the war
You are yet to see the battle

Don't tell me you think I am just a stupid teen who wants to be unique
Do you know your right, or can you just not admit you are wrong, even to yourself
Pity, even so, this mind is as much as a blessing as it is a curse
... The soul crushes bitter wind of isolation chilling the very thoughts I create
So alone, so silent, yet so outspoken
But in space, no one can hear your screams, and that's where I am

Have I caught your attention? Can you hear my voice echoing through every sense
You have, captivating your very soul to attempt to join this convention of thought?
Try as you must, but I am still the master, I may lack skill, I may lack opinion,
But I don't lack the essence
I am true and eternally one with none
Put you mind to it, if you truly want to experience the enlightenment beyond
The great works of even Buddha, then seek out the truth yourself
Truly and fully, it has always been waiting in your shadow
Enlighten it

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Try not to write a short story and just hit enter at the end of each and every sentence next time. Dear god.

And what's this I hear about being unique?

Last edited:

Almagest

made the puzzle without the pieces

I like this metaphor.

You may think otherwise, but I know you wrong,

You wouldn't understand, you mind is not structured to contemplate such

....its a matter of how you look when you make even a small shift of face

But alas, my monologue probably just be wind swept to the corner of you mind

Or rather, take it as cliche, let yourself be blind, be another pawn of society

Because in all the strife superior uniqueness, I won the war

Do you know your right, or can you just not admit you are wrong, even to yourself

Pity, even so, this mind is as much as a blessing as it is a curse

The soul crushes bitter wind of isolation chilling the very thoughts I create

Have I caught your attention? Can you hear my voice echoing through every sense[ ]

You have, captivating your very soul to attempt to join this convention of thought?

I am true and eternally one with none

Put you mind to it, if you truly want to experience the enlightenment beyond

For someone who's "so much more advanced/unique", you have quite a few spelling errors and sentences that sound incredibly awkward in their phrasing. I won't tell you how to correct them. You're so smart that you can figure them out on your own. =P

Don't tell me you think I am just a stupid teen who wants to be unique

You're just a stupid teen who wants to be unique.

This thread reeks of angst, egotism, and arrogance.

That sums up your post rather well. =P

Last edited:

Keystone

Wow you guys are haters lol the point of explaining this to you is to tell you that you need to open up your minds a bit and allow everything to flow in. I want us to be open minded in a way we don't judge things on instinct. I want you to give everything a chance and try to relate to it. When it comes to spelling errors, oh well, those things are hardly evidence of me being stupid.
I usually wouldn't come out to saying this, but you guys are pretty stupid, its plain and easy to tell.

Point of this all, the more efficiently we think, the less stupid haters and jerks we would have, not stupid as in like "I don't like what you're saying" stupid, but literally 1 thought per minute stupid.

Adding to my explanations to my apparent evidence that I am just another stupid teen, my wording was a lot of throwing out words, getting to a special mood, and it flows off my head on the to the keyboard. As far as the grammar went, it was a lot of mental accent my mind creates when I feel a bit more intellectual. Yes, it should be voluntary but really, I don't give a crap how I sound, I'd rather just let my wording come out as is. Lack of understanding it is the fault of the reader. Constantly pressing enter to move down a line was because it was originally posted on a site with a smaller area to compose, and I wanted to keep everything even. I am perfectionist so its just kinda my thing, and though I wouldn't love to explain to myself why, I'm just not to interested in fixing something that's not broken.

I know this may be long for a few, but in the quest for a better understanding of the things that make up who we are, I don't give a crap, get smart and be smart

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow you guys are haters lol the point of explaining this to you is to tell you that you need to open up your minds a bit and allow everything to flow in. I want us to be open minded in a way we don't judge things on instinct. I want you to give everything a chance and try to relate to it. When it comes to spelling errors, oh well, those things are hardly evidence of me being stupid.
I usually wouldn't come out to saying this, but you guys are pretty stupid, its plain and easy to tell.

Point of this all, the more efficiently we think, the less stupid haters and jerks we would have, not stupid as in like "I don't like what you're saying" stupid, but literally 1 thought per minute stupid.

Adding to my explanations to my apparent evidence that I am just another stupid teen, my wording was a lot of throwing out words, getting to a special mood, and it flows off my head on the to the keyboard. As far as the grammar went, it was a lot of mental accent my mind creates when I feel a bit more intellectual. Yes, it should be voluntary but really, I don't give a crap how I sound, I'd rather just let my wording come out as is. Lack of understanding it is the fault of the reader. Constantly pressing enter to move down a line was because it was originally posted on a site with a smaller area to compose, and I wanted to keep everything even. I am perfectionist so its just kinda my thing, and though I wouldn't love to explain to myself why, I'm just not to interested in fixing something that's not broken.

I know this may be long for a few, but in the quest for a better understanding of the things that make up who we are, I don't give a crap, get smart and be smart
If everything I wrote was "from my head to the keyboard" as you put it, I'd look a lot dumber on the internets, I'll tell you that.

Almagest spent a lot of time telling you how to improve and suddenly she's a hater? Man, you spillin' all the haterade as well! D:
Honestly.

There's no POINT to this. There are POINTS in well written, well thought out things and shit. This, this is nothing new, I've seen the same thing being said from every 14-16 year old who just hopped out of the poetry part of English whatever and you're just being a dick to us all for having an opinion on your "piece".

If you want to be a perfectionist, just FIX it and stop your bitchin'.

Last edited:

Keystone

You guys are taking it the wrong way but I suppose its my fault to for my explanation. What I am trying to get at is I want to people to be open minded but actually take it serious for once. I know some pretty smart people that lack a strong common sense of moral. I am not trying to say I am some super being sent here to save the world, but I made it one of my goals in life to treat everything fairly and judge my decisions constantly, more than the next guy hopefully. Thing is most people will see this stuff and think they are fine and forget about it, and since we do that, we don't grow as people. I don't have all the answers, and I know I am probably not the first to post something like this but I think I can make this one "different" from the ones posted by some of the overexcited fools (okay, kinda mean, but you get my point).

I want you to persuade yourself to think about this fully and with much focus on your faults as carefully as possible, the more willing you are to insult yourself in you mind and prove you can accept it, the better a person you become, in theory. This worked for me quite nice actually, I love the open view I have, enough to say satanism isn't really a bad thing (just for example, and study your crap before you judge me on that) and evil is another form of justified righteousness. Now this isn't about promoting myself as much as it is for you to start thinking more"efficiently". I am not trying to program you to think just like me, I still want you to be yourself, but just to be more open to the thoughts the world is willing to share with you, even if it feels wrong to you, letting something be understood instead of ignored takes you miles in mental enlightenment.

I really only want to test my theories in an open environment, please comment more if you still have problems, I need to discover my faults, I still let things slip by me these days, usually bits and pieces, but anything helps. I didn't post this stuff without giving it a lot of thought, challenging it will end up in one of three forms

1. I am right, you ignore, you wallow in ignorance
2. I am right, you agree, you thank me for my time and forget about me
3. I am wrong, you say I told you so, I learn and move on and return when I re-evaluate my thoughts

Plain and simple, I can easily be wrong, but depending on you attitude on what you may or may not consider "stupid teenage bull", you may prove to be total jerk who thinks they are always but ignore it because you are internally unaware you don't want to talk to yourself about it.

Once again, comment please

-One final thought-
I didn't want to put this, but I want to see the effect, I am a "gifted" kid which means I have an IQ of above 130, and I am gifted in the field of critical thinking
Choose to ignore that if you want, its all in testings purposes

tangerine

Awards
I'm going to have to agree with the other posters. You come off as very arrogant, condescending and insulting and your replies only drive this point further. It also doesn't help that you're trying to lecture everyone after they give you criticism you just don't like, especially considering your age and actual lack of experience.

I don't care if your IQ is 130. It's clearly gone to your head. I know plenty of people with an IQ over 160 and they act normally and respectful. Why? Because IQ is a flawed standard and they know it. It hardly encapsulates a person's knowledge or intelligence. You should probably take your own advice and let that enlighten you. Once you're ready to submit a proper text I will gladly review it for you.

Keystone

Do you guys just hate me or something?
Anyway, I guess, again, it is my fault for your misinterpretation of what I am trying to say. I may look like I am trying to combat your criticism because I want to ignore it, but I am really just trying to explain myself here, no harm intended, I'll work on that the next couple of days.
However, age doesn't always have a say in experience, I am not sure how much I truly understand here, which is why I am here in the first place.
One note on something I thought up a while back "in our minds, we are always right, till proven wrong, but at that instant, we don't become wrong, we change our mind and become right". In our minds we will want to be right all the time. People can be split up into two groups this way, people who want to be right the first time, and the people who want to as right as possible afterwords.
Personally to me, I think you guys (last two posters) lean toward wanting to be right the first time, at least in my knowledge, only to this subject. If you have seen a lot of these before, which you probably have, I can understand your frustration is well placed, and I don't know how many people would use those words or any of the phrases I've presented, but I think I put an ounce more thought, rather a load. But I wouldn't know, again, I can be very wrong, so please keep on commenting

Keystone

I feel bad not asking this earlier, but does anyone agree with me on any of these ideals and/or tried out these ideals in there life
Again, I don't feel right leave something as important as that go unsaid, if it really is important... I feel a bit tired so if you have the time and are up to it, please answer that last little question for me "are these questions important" is the question, repeated for your luxury

tangerine

Awards
You're contradicting yourself. You say you want comments but at the same time you're ignoring everything being said. You aren't trying to learn from your writing and you aren't trying to improve. You're categorising others as the stubborn fools after not taking kindly to your writing when you're the one who does not want to intake what has been said. I understand what you're saying, but there's a serious disconnection from that and the way you're acting.

If you truly want people to open their minds, then you should actually make that point. The writing you have presented does not teach to open one's own mind. Rather, it insults constantly and expects the reader to take it. You aren't letting the reader insult themselves, as you said earlier. You're directly insulting them, and so your point has absolutely no way of getting across. This can be compared to a typical argument; one person makes a point, another insults them. It's no longer an argument nor a discussion, it's a fight. No one learns anything. What you've written is an unrelenting attack without any opposition. People only feel contempt from being attacked.

I'm not frustrated nor do I hate you. I don't know you. I am simply letting you know that you are going about this the wrong way, and ignoring how people respond to what you've written restricts what you can learn. Opening one's mind involves peace and clarity.

Considering the insults you've thrown out in your text, I doubt that you have any place telling people of open minds. Not once do you open yourself to the possibility that another person might be equal or even better than you are. That's the problem people have with this. It's hypocritical and it's pompous.

Keystone

I understand what your saying, and I believe you are right about my presentation. The reasons why I did all this are, however, completely true. Still, you make it clear I have more work to do on this.

Many of my methods are leading to a lot of misinterpretations. The insults aren't and weren't meant to cause any harm, they were more of a way to interest the reader about how they may be acting. Adding to the fact I have had a misinterpretation didn't help at all.

About that categorizing people thing, I'm sorry to say that many people who respond to these things want to prove the other person wrong before they give it much thought, in today's society, its common to happen. And it is common for these folk to be arrogant. I don't want to go deep in my thoughts here, so I will leave it at that. Sorry if you feel you are different but it isn't the easiest thing to believe some people are different, I can't prove I am different, but that is and has been one of my goals to discover.

One last thought before I leave this conversation. In life, there are no restrictions, we only want them to be there. vague as that is, give some thought to that and expand on that, after all, I did a lot of this for the reader. See yah.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Stop trying to be profound.
Maybe you're the one who needs to have a more open mind.

Keystone

Hey, I appreciate your opinion and everything, but I already got the basic stand point, so if you don't mind, back off a bit.

Yah, I know I got a lot to work on.

In the back of my mind, I have this loud yelling telling me you guys aren't trying to give anything I've said proficient thought, but right now, I all I really need you to hear is on thing

Some people can be different and it can start at any age. Things are possible, and even if I am no different from the other million stupid souls that tried to push thoughts on other people, I only want to make sure you guys are open minded in such a way you ignore impulses of disapproval. The very reason I attempt to change my personality is so I am open to more things. I have a very intelligent friend, and we could be better friends, but he has unjustified hatred of things that he has never been able to explain, and he left his problem alone to twist his judgments because he never thought of changing himself.

I am attempting to be an anti-hater, its not been easy finding everything that needs adjustments, I have to rebuild myself. I have been changing everything bit by bit for a while now, and I don't even feel hatred for haters anymore, its more of an empty sadness that I cannot change their opinions, they have to. I don't take to many sides, I studied satinism and studied mein kampf by Adolf Hitler, I never finished much, because of a harsh schedule and the clear fact reading that stuff can be suicide if you got caught.

If you'd like, I want you to imagine my voice, internally hear what I am saying.
What do you hear?

To myself, I hear a noise of a new, unknown, uncredited prophet, trying to convince the world the only thing standing between us and a better understanding and judgment of everything, overall intelligence and common sense.
What I perceive you to hear is someone who only realized a fraction of what they don't truly understand.

I can't answer who I am, but should it really matter? Should you really pass up learning a life lesson because of the circumstances in which you receive them?

What if you wanted to know how to make a time machine? Does it really matter if you hear if from a hobo or a scientist with a PHD if both are reliable sources?
What we allow to take it makes all the difference. There have been many movies reaching out when someones idea is shunned because people just refused to listen, but in the end, he was right.

Why is it we shun ideals?

The whole talk about being self aware branches from the same tree of my main argument. Just now, looking around my phrasing, I feel just disappointed at myself because I feel like it wasn't completely thought through, and I know I might feel it complete now, but I also know I will think I am wrong later, but in the end, I will allow myself to replace my old knowledge with new knowledge thus grow as a person.

And after writing that, I will conclude I was wrong in fullness of thought, but my standpoint holds strong. I do believe the world under thinks. For the next couple of comments, I ask you do two things. Say you read the entire thing, say you understand what I am saying. The reason I want you to do that is to prove to me you were willing to read the entire thing before making judgments of any kind. The other reason s to guarantee that you gave it enough thought.

If more of us were willing to be open minded and quit being so rational (I am guilty of this too) we would (in theory) be able to make legit arguments and better decisions. However, if we continue to take in only certain things, we become "robots" playing of a simplified program with a solid, ignorant lifestyle. This is the extreme but I think it'd be best to distance ourselves from that fate as much as possible. Go ahead, call me stupid, call me arrogant, but if you don't like it, make it your life's mission to be different, be unique, challenge yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back