• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx Special Mission 62

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ж??ᾏ₦

Im trying to pick Demyx's slack by killing all of the "hidden" heartless on Mission 62.

I found two hidden heartless in Halloween Town itself by the Pumpkin on the wall and the street lamp

I found another hidden heartless on the spiral mountrain outside Halloween Town.

Where can i find the others? Im really getting mad since i dont see any other Examine icons where i search.

-Ж€§ᾏ₦ Title:
clear.gif

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Ж€§ᾏ₦;4534834 said:
Im trying to pick Demyx's slack by killing all of the "hidden" heartless on Mission 62.

I found two hidden heartless in Halloween Town itself by the Pumpkin on the wall and the street lamp

I found another hidden heartless on the spiral mountrain outside Halloween Town.

Where can i find the others? Im really getting mad since i dont see any other Examine icons where i search.

-Ж€§ᾏ₦ Title:
clear.gif

use zero he got heartless senses

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Ж€§ᾏ₦;4534863 said:
Zero isnt in the mission.
Im talking about the mission where you have to hunt that ghost then at the end you have to fight the Tentaclaw

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just run around the places and u will eventually find um

there are a few in the pumpkins around jacks hill

JSMatt

Congrats :) I had same problem but I tried to find them many times and luckily it worked. ;]

UnstoppableSound

Two in the Town Square (lamp post & giant pumpkin face)
Two in Moonlight Hill (north-east tombstone & tip of the hill)

Wolfkiller

What does he give you? I ended up skipping it out of frustration thinking maybe I needed a higher High Jump and now I'm at the end of the game and can't cash in anymore. :(

Ж??ᾏ₦

What does he give you? I ended up skipping it out of frustration thinking maybe I needed a higher High Jump and now I'm at the end of the game and can't cash in anymore. :(

I think it was Gold that Demyx gives you.
All that work for Gold!?
*slaps Demyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back