• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Delay--- age doesnt wait

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KairiGurlPaupo

Here's what sux, If was 12 when kh Came out, Im 15 when KH2 comes out, going on 16, when KH3 comes out, 3-4 years from now, ill almost be 20!! Do they think Im gonna wait all my life to play these games.......I luv the games its just that, they should atleast try and work a little faster, their losing their audience, and when the younger kids, kids that havnt played Kh, see KH3 come out, they'll be like "Oh cool" and i think they wont bother playing one or two, they'll just go buy three, gah! They need to get them released faster, especially if they are talking about a KH4!!

D

Dexter

Yeah it's weird actually. I was 9 when I play Kingdom Hearts 1, then I was when I played Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories. Now im 13 waiting for kh2. It feels like I wasted my whole life, yet I had somthing to look forward to each day!^^^...

Wolffia

well based on the precious thread " too old to play Kh?" no matter how long we wait for kh games to come out, we'll never be too old to play them; we just have to find other games to play until they come out.

The M.C.

JTTW
well if they loose a older fan, then they can always just get a younger fan of kh to basicly replace the person who doesnt like kh anymore. they loose some, then gain some.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
yeah i know what ya mean! i first played kh when i was 10 years old and now im 14 goin on 15! i dont want to be in college and still playing video games...i just want to know what happens with the whole story..i wish they had just made kh2 reallly long and finished up the story in there instead of bringing on a new one...i mean dont get me wrong..i love playing kh and i dont want the story to be rushed or anything but i think they need to step it up a bit..but they do have all those other side projects goin on..so i guess i can see why the wait is so friggin long..

zora keyblade

well why does it take so long time to make kh games i mean ratchet and clank games didnt take so long ( but maybe thats because kh2 pwns ratchet and clank lol :D )

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm just curious to when the KH series will end... x__x; Though, I dun wanna know when KH is gonna end. But it'll be weird when we're playing it 10 years from now if it still exists then...

What!? I'm always gonna be a KH fan! ><;

Jessica

Well... I'm 23 and I'm still anxiously awaiting KH2. I don't think I'll ever be too old for video games or KH. I know people a lot older than me that still play video games.

They should release them sooner though. I don't understand why they can't release the english version with the Japanese version. Why does it take longer for the english?

Dark Guardian

well maybe thats why they made KH2 rated T bcuzz evry1 who played KH1 when they were younger are now like in there teen/preteen years....hmm.....think about it....and then maybe KH3 will be rated M.....that would be awesome!!!

Jessica

I don't think they'd make it rated M. They'd loose a lot of their audience. Most people don't let their young kids play rated M games.

UnknownEnigma

no matter what im staying a fan till the end! of kh that is....lets see i started when my bro was 9 or 10....so i was like 11 or 12 so now im 14 and still waiting, oh well days go by fast anyways but even when im a father ill play with my kids and tell them how to beat the boss and stuff ill show them the games i used to play hah

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know the sad part of this by the time KH3 comes around I might be about ready to exit college I'm turing 17 at the end of this year and this website might actually be nothing more than a mere memory for me because you know what they say once you're out of college nothing feels the same anymore and time feels like it rushes by its kinda sad if you know what I mean I mean if KH3 comes out by the time I'm 21 most of you on this site will either be in second year of high school or probably in college atleast the people I know on this site

D

Deleted member 5341

ROFL i was talking this same exact thing over w/my cousin who is also a KH maniac and we were saying, "Dude we'll be 90 by the time Sora and Kairi finally hook up and the worlds are 100% safe and the heartless went extinct"...
And even then i'll still be drooling over Sora ^_^

E

Eclipse

well they can't work faster because square is a franchise that has dragon quest, grandia, final fantasy, kingdom hearts, and other games to worry about. They said they have worked their butts off for 3 years and even though they kept delaying it they did it for a good purpose, they didn't want it finished until it was perfect, and now look at the game. it's got nearly perfect scores in all the reviews. Nomura said himself he was gonna take a break from kingdom hearts and might not start production on a (possible) sequel for quite a while, he said he has other projects to think of at the moment, and he has devoted nearly his full attention to kh2 the past 3 years, so i'm not saying i don't want a sequel, but c'mon, cut him some slack, yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back