• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Defeating Xaldin...HELP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy_is_my_dog

Help!

I'm stuck at the part where i have to fight Xaldin. I've looked up cheats, waklthroughs, FAQ's and just about everything else and i still can't beat him.
Any tips? Ideas? How did YOU defeat him? I really need to know!!!

Like, i know i have to do the Learn command, and do the jumps, but is there a way to Learn without dying from xaldin's spears? I've only gotten so far as jumping on him 9 times. as soon as i finish he kills me. Even with Mickey's help i still can't do it!

Please help! Any tips are appreciated! =] thank you! :)

Sora#1

Sure some big help would be getting up to level 45 if not 50. Thats what I had to do trust me ten extra levels make a big difference in this fight.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i remember in this fight it was the toughest fight so far but i didn't lose once because of mickey. just level up and use drives as much as possible and beasts limit, be sure to be at a good enough level.when he uses that beam that goes across the screen use reflect right when its about to hit you to dodge it.

Murphy_is_my_dog

Thanks for the help everyone!!

I think i'll skip the fight with Xaldin for now, and go finish off the other worlds so i can gain some new abilities and level up. I think the major thing that is preventing me from defeating him is my low level.

Thanks! :D

D

Deleted member 5341

Dang, Xaldin was so hard....I won't even lie ~
That was the only time I had to use Mickey, and I could barely survive even then!! T_T

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
To be honest... i when psycho and kept pressing the triangle and X button at the same time... worked really well for me. Also having the Second Chance (or something like that) equipped really helps when u get caught in his spinning swords. Valor is a good form, limits works very well, and it always helps to have healing items in short cuts.

Now time to brag, on PROUD mode I beat Xaldin in two tries and on the second try I still had 2 mega potions, elixir, and a mega-ether left ovr AND I didnt need Mickey to fight him. I did it without dying, yay for me! ;) Sory... I normally dont brag but i was sOooOooOo happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back