• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deep dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

eh it's old common knowledge. deep dive is the name of the secret ending found in kingdom hearts: final mix. it shows roxas and riku inside the world that never was. you can download it at bluelaguna.net if you want...

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Oblivion wielder said:
This is 3 years old knowledge!!
Yes

The song that plays in it is called "Another Side," The most badass ambient music ive heard in a while.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Dawning Twilight said:
Deep Dive is the secret ending from KH2 Final Mix. Another Side Another Story is the secret endng from KH1

You DO mean KH1:FM, right?

bishojoKasume

I can't believe some people haven't seen Deep Dive yet. It's so cool and the world that never was looks 100% more better in deep dive than in the game. The characters too.

Ultima Slain

is it the one where riku(or roxas) comes in wif the oblivion n the oathkeeper fights a few neonshadows sees roxas(or riku) at the top of the building runs up throws him a keyblade?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Deep Dive, to be more specific, was a collection of ideas for what kh2 was going to be. At that time, Nomura wasn't too sure what to do with kh2 so he made this video, full of ideas which he edited later to make kh2. Deep Dive is inaccurate because it was made with no particular storyline, it was really just a collection of thoughts.

^I can't believe you can't tell thye difference between Riku and Roxas. Roxas is the dual wielder, Riku's the blindfolded guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back