• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive, Riku and BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

sorry to double post but that seems most logical, or riku bought it on ebay. thats how the org pays for castle oblivion and that base in twilight town.

elemental kite

i still dont think they r spies or something mabe they got the outfit just becouse it goes along with what they shoed in deep dive and the pepole in that might have only been whereing it becouse it hide who they relly are so that we by the game to no who they r

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Darknetwork said:
so what did they do riku says, hey that is one cool out fit lets steal one. then mickey steals one his size and walks down the road with riku. Riku already made his descion to be twilight before he talked to diz at the end joined the org between the time he saw sora in the pod and when he left the castle.
they did kill a whole bunch of org. members and their coats do look big on them

Darknetwork

I'm pretty sure that the org doesn't give away there outfits so people can hide themselves, they would at least sell it on ebay. lol. and besides well all knew that was bhk and riku so great disguesses.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Darknetwork said:
I'm pretty sure that the org doesn't give away there outfits so people can hide themselves, they would at least sell it on ebay. lol. and besides well all knew that was bhk and riku so great disguesses.
all they really have to do is put the hood over their heads and its hard to see who it is for instance we didnt no which org. member wass who till they took off their hoods

Darknetwork

no one knows who the other people are, but some one as powerfull as lets say axel wouldn't need for people to not know who they are, and if he didn't need them to know who they are he wouldn't just hide his face with a hoody since a really strong person with good senses can smell him or at least sense him. The trench coats are for other reasons, probably symbolic of something.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
cause your new so after you get more posts you will get a higher title then when you get 1000 post you can make it whatever you want and become a premium member

Darknetwork

I have the theory that Riku soul eater is a shell eater since if the name of the sword tells us the ability then riku's blade can do some damage to a org memeber.

elemental kite

well i have a theroy that since bhk has a dark and light keyblade (sort of) he might be like some combination of riku and sora

Darknetwork

o god, ok bhk has to be natrual, why because he wields 2 keyblade. an artifical heart means a artifical emtions I don't think that would be enough to wield a bad ass keyblade like a oblivion or oath keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back