• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive, Riku and BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

Now on the heels of my 13 Organization thread http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=27878
I would like to point out something else. Deep Dive seems to be a world completly over run by darkness, but is not broken up into little pieces. Interesting, also not that many hearts returned to deep dive. whats very interesting is that the org seem have camp there. I find that odd that the org has camp out at two places that are over runned by heartless(but the worlds aren't destoryed). Another point I like to point out is that there isn't any artificail or lets say heartless that are mutated to fit that world, like in other worlds that ansem visited. Is it possible that ansem never been to that world? If so why is that? Deep dive must be special, also the fact that deep dive looks a little modern, a city from the future like neo tokeyo. the org seem very comfortable in that world, is it possible that they been there for a while. we can't just assume that a organization like the 13 order would have just one hq, even if it is twilight town. i count 4 possible hq or bases: one in twilight town, deep dive, castle oblivion, and hollow bastion.
Also it seems that Riku was testing Bhk. how is that well for one riku could have gained a rank that would allow him to be higher in rank then BHk. Thus making Bhk take a test. near the end of deep dive Bhk looks at riku for what seems as approval before jumping to give riku a keyblade. maybe Bhk needed to be tested before he is a org member and riku is higher ranked then he is thus his supeior officer that test him.

kupo67

It might sound stupid but i think deep dive looks a little like Midgar

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Ok, riku is NOT controlling the heartless....Thats fo sho

i completely disagree with this, only thing i agree is that Riku was watching BHK because he wanted to see what he could do. Then he went in and helped him

Darknetwork

i never said that the org control the heartless, not likely. The org maniplulate people, can it be possible that if the org knowing the nature of the heartless that they can use that to there favor even though they are not DIRECTLY controling them. beisdes wheren't they in deep dive when they was gathering? they was also in hollow basin, both worlds over run by darkness, how can they stay in those worlds without being mobed by the heartless. also notice that no heartless was attacking riku. until he jumped in, even then we still not sure if he did any thing since that part of deep dive ends when riku lands on the ground. besides i wouldn't put it past riku having power over the dark to have some heartless controling powers. even if he doesn't like using it.

dillio99

That's a really good theory. I agree with you, but i'd just like to point out that since we barely have any facts, we cant be sure about anything. The theory is great and it all seems to fall into place. and for the people who dont think riku can control the heartless, just try to be more open minded. he might still have pwer left over from when he was dark, and he could've mastered it or something. and if he did join the organization, it further proves my theory that he can control the heartless. the org. would deffinately take advantage of riku's abilities and make him train. he could even have figured out how to make the heartless work aginst the darkness, in a way. riku is deffinately more powerful and confident. if you watch the deep dive video, you'll see that riku isnt afraid at all to dive into hundreds of heartless. (if that really was riku) you can falme me if you want, or point out some facts that i probably missed, but dont say you know anything because you dont.

TTBK2

Awards
I'm not sure if I agree with the theory, but I have to say that Riku most likely can still control heartless seeing as he now EMBRACES his darkness. But he might not want to do it for to control them he may have to dive too far into the darkness(oooooh, that made me think of Deep Dive.....wonder why?) Anyway, all I have to say really is that it would make sense if the Org. had more than one base. Like I said before in another thread, if they were all grouped together they could have been easily killed like the Buggers of Ender's Game.

chosen destiny

i think the org. is some what controling the heartless, i know crazy. but they are on the same world as the heartless and the heartless look like they havent even started to attack them. in one of the trailers released it shows sora and an unknown going at it big time and whats funy is that the heartless is right behind the unknown not even attacking any thing in this trailer. this is another reason why i think the org. is some what controling the heartless.

[edit]

i-dont thik riku and bhk are in the org. and i think the same thing with the king. i think there just acting like this, learning the orgs, plans and using there plans against them to protect sora so he can fullfill his destiny.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
why would the heartless attack the org. they have no hearts heartless feed off of hearts. riku cant summon heartless and if you watch DD clearly u see a heartless tryna sneak up on riku from behind on the building. but it does seem like he is testint bhk

i dont think bhk nor riku nor the king is working for the org. i think they are working for DiZ and is trying to help him destroy the org. from inside out

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
chosen destiny said:
no i believe they do have hearts.
no they dont it said the org. is a group of neos , shells which means they have no heart Axel even says in CoM we are Nobody

chosen destiny

i know, i know, but i still think they have a heart some where inside.
RikuHeroOfDark said:
no they dont it said the org. is a group of neos , shells which means they have no heart Axel even says in CoM we are Nobody

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
chosen destiny said:
i know, i know, but i still think they have a heart some where inside.
nope they have no heart thats one reason why bhk cant be a shell if they had a heart they would be somebody and when you killed the members in CoM instead of them fading out of existence they would have bled to death or wateva but since they had no hearts they just faded out of existence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back