• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive...Hinting towards new KH game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

"A world inbetween = A forgotten world
The gathering"

This message is what came up when you pause the Deep Dive vid when the countdown strikes 9. The gathering is mentioned here.... The KH2 secret ending was also called the gathering.... What could this mean?

HEARTLESS
"We have come for you, my liege."
"You are the source of all Heartless."
Obviously, the latter sentence is the Xemnas says when talking to Ansem the Wise... But who are they talking about in the first sentence? Did the Heartless come for Ansem the Wise? Or for Xemnas or Xehanort?
The last question: "We have come for you, my liege" has been solved. It are the dusks speaking to Roxas. Thanks Deschronos!

Please share your thoughts with me on this.

btw, Deep Dive is breath taking when watched in super high quality:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Deschronos

"We have come for you, my leige" is a line from the Roxas prologue. A Dusk says that to Roxas when he fights them in front of the mansion. No clue why it's under the "HEARTLESS" heading though.

The Endless

I Think the dusk said that is becuase, since he was part of the organization Roxas was in charge of him.

[√]Genuflect
It has one:
"He looks just like you"-Xemnas to Roxas

Could mean that he is referring to Ven.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The world in-between,if thinking about the secret video, could mean where the knights all met and got Sora,Riku and Mickey's keyblades. Other in-between worlds are Traverse Town, Twilight Town, TWTNW, Yen Sid's Castle and Castle Oblivion.

Bryantjj

Umm guys, I'm sorry but you're missing the thing that I originally meant. In the text the phrase "The gathering" was mentioned. But the KH2 Secret Ending was also called The Gathering. How does that connect?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Um, I asked that before and someone told me that it meant Roxas and Xemnas gathering at the Dark Realm shoreline place... I thought they were connected but the guy said that what I said before was confirmed...

Deschronos

There was a scan from the Ultimania that said the video got its name from the line in DD...I'll try and find it.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Where is that secret place they mentioned? Does anyone have any interviews based on the countdown in Deep Dive?

Bryantjj

Oh, japanese, eh? I can't read that... but I'll believe your word. Anyways, thank you for solving my little mystery!

Aslo, Eel, the secret place they mentioned was probably the secret place on Destiny Island.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
"A world inbetween = A forgotten world
The gathering"

It means Twilight Town, its a world forgotten in the chasms between light and darkness. Ansem mentioned it in the Secret Ansem reports as he continued to use the name Diz. The gathering could mean quite a bit of things. It could mean the gathering of friends, the gathering of organization 13, or even the gathering of the hearts.

Even though the Kingdom Hearts 2 Secret Ending was called that, I doubt it means the same thing.

HEARTLESS
"We have come for you, my liege."
"You are the source of all Heartless."
Obviously, the latter sentence is the Xemnas says when talking to Ansem the Wise... But who are they talking about in the first sentence? Did the Heartless come for Ansem the Wise? Or for Xemnas or Xehanort?.

Its possibly Xemnas calling Diz the source of all heartless or something, but really Xehanort continued his role afterall.

But Deep Dive is a concept for Kingdom Hearts 2, I doubt it has much if any connections to the next Kingdom Hearts title.

Could mean that he is referring to Ven

Nahh. At that time I'm sure Nomura had no clue what he was primarily planning for the distant future of Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas was referring to the fact that Sora looks a lot like Roxas because Xemnas challenged Sora not to long ago at that time in Hallow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, the original Final Mix version for the first game. But Nomura said something about that beach scene taking place in Roxas's dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back