• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 16th (CM Trailer) & December 18th (Final) Countdown & Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
Sorry, that’s not what I meant. Lol. I just meant that if any Disney worlds are left, I hope they’ll be shown in this trailer. Even if there’s two, I’d rather them both be revealed now rather than saving one for later. I don’t think it’s necessary to leave fans hanging any further on what worlds will be in the game, aside from maybe the final world or surprise areas we visit.

I had a feeling lol. Also, I completely agree. I, like many otherwise think if there's anything left this is the trailer to have it. Whether there's one or two more worlds they'll be shown off and if none at all it'll be clarified over the weekend during some interview. At least I hope so.

Sdog

Awards
Anyone up for some last nutjob theorizing, after today we won't be speculating anything for a console title for years lol

Sure. Was thinking about that actually. It's gotta be something left field but big enough to warrant saving for last. Something like Alice or damn idk... NOMURA I CAN'T READ YOU BRO!

LostArtist

Awards
Sure. Was thinking about that actually. It's gotta be something left field but big enough to warrant saving for last. Something like Alice or damn idk... NOMURA I CAN'T READ YOU BRO!

Why don't we go super left field and say James and the giant peach to replace the nightmare before Christmas style? Lmao

the red monster

Awards
It won't happen but i'm still hoping for last minute surprise the return of pride lands
i want animal world goddamn

LostArtist

Awards
Didn't watch the movie so can't tell you lol
i think they want 3D movies so it will fit with the engine, with hercules being the only exception

Oh lol. After seeing what they've done with Hercules, if it was I world I think it would look great on the engine

the red monster

Awards
Oh lol. After seeing what they've done with Hercules, if it was I world I think it would look great on the engine
With hercules they already had the basic idea on how it'll look like since it was on previous games, same with pooh, but here they need to get creative and build it from the ground up.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
My nutjob theory.

If you go back to that gummi section with the drill heartless boss, I noticed someone about the rocks in the back, it's the color of them.

They seem oddly colored the same way as a specific movie, like it's mimicking the blueish mossy walls and rocks of the city.

Random screencap

https://i0.wp.com/caps.pictures/200...antis-disneyscreencaps.com-4828.jpg?strip=all

Gummi section

https://i.imgtc.com/1S77jOJ.jpg

tenor.gif

LostArtist

Awards
With hercules they already had the basic idea on how it'll look like since it was on previous games, same with pooh, but here they need to get creative and build it from the ground up.

I feel like Hercules is pretty much built from the ground up. I would even say pooh sort of is because the style is so different.

LostArtist

Awards
My nutjob theory.

If you go back to that gummi section with the drill heartless boss, I noticed someone about the rocks in the back, it's the color of them.

They seem oddly colored the same way as a specific movie, like it's mimicking the blueish mossy walls and rocks of the city.

Random screencap

https://i0.wp.com/caps.pictures/200...antis-disneyscreencaps.com-4828.jpg?strip=all

Gummi section

https://i.imgtc.com/1S77jOJ.jpg

tenor.gif

Lol. have any story nut job theories?

the red monster

Awards
I feel like Hercules is pretty much built from the ground up. I would even say pooh sort of is because the style is so different.

Yeah but they still had inspiration from the previous games models which likely made it a bit easier, and they get a pass with pooh because it's in a book.

LostArtist

Awards
Yeah but they still had inspiration from the previous games models which likely made it a bit easier, and they get a pass with pooh because it's in a book.

Ah I see. Yea tpatf would be harder cause they would have to start completely from scratch. But I think they would be capable of doing it

the red monster

Awards
Ah I see. Yea tpatf would be harder cause they would have to start completely from scratch. But I think they would be capable of doing it

If they do add it in i think it will look the weirdest world lol, like pooh.
adding 3D instead will save them ton of time which why i think we gonna get another 3D movie (brave is my vote) if there's even any disney worlds left.

LostArtist

Awards
If they do add it in i think it will look the weirdest world lol, like pooh.
adding 3D instead will save them ton of time which why i think we gonna get another 3D movie (brave is my vote) if there's even any disney worlds left.

Yea translating 2d movies is harder. I want a Bugs life world lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back