• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Death.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Last Feb, my uncle died. He was my dad's brother, and ever since my dad has changed, as expected.
But another reason why he changed was because a little before my uncle's death, my mom went to help my second-eldest sister in uni in London UK, which is totally overseas, and so no-one was there to neautralize my dad because:
but another thing.
My grandparents. My dad's parents, I hate them so much. I know it's really bad to say that, but i cant stand them. Especially my grandfather, he screamed at my mom on the phone about something ridiculous. They're old-fashioned, and I despise of them.

And I dont care if I say that even in public. Well anyway, they visited when my mom went away, and every time they come they put pressure on my dad. I almost always heard them talking about me, and my dad was always putting pressure on his pressure-points, which disturbed me. He looked distraught. And those were thw worst weeks of my life, besides the week I stayed in the country where my uncle lives at his funeral.

My dad used to tell me that he never spoke to his father for advice, or anything. He always went to his grandfather, who lived nearby, and I’ve seen images of him and he looked really nice and such.
Following the death or my father’s sibling, as well as the stage where I hated him, he’s changed so much that I hate him again. I forgot my old dad, and I only found this out till recently:

I think my dad’s afraid of me growing away from him like he did his dad, so he’s trying to be similar to how his grandfather was with him, except with me. I think he thinks that that way, I’ll like him more etc etc. I also think he’s confused, because ofhis brother’s death, although me and my family are trying to help as much as we can. I’ve spoken about it to my mom [she came back one month after my grandparents stayed here last year, and then they left a little later, and THEN my uncle died]……although my mom can’t help anything between my dad and me.

As for my little brother and third-eldest sister, [yes, lol, I have a huge family XD], well my dad isn’t abnormally nice but strange with them. It’s just with me—and I believe he’s afraid. What am I to do? Should I talk to him about it? I cant really stand it, because he’s so artificial [nice all the time, always expecting smiles, always expecting ‘hellos’, always expecting happiness o.o] and so different that I can’t remember how it was in the past…

And guys, this isn’t your average ignore-and-live stuff here. I mean, he checks up on me in the middle of the night, and if I’m like resting on the bed he’d always ask if I’m ok, then ask for smiles, then get all baby-ish and annoyed, and that’d just make me even more agitated. I’m losing on the DIY here because I just CAN’T get used to my dad.

More questions: Is he like that because of my uncle’s death AAND the way I hated him right before [AND that was actually when he ‘began’ to change to be less like my dad and more like HIS grandfather {and I doubt his gfather was like that, anyway, although he’s dead now so I dunno…}, because I think he was beginning to see how much I hated my grandparents]/????

Please help, I don’t know how to help my dad and I’m afraid it’ll last till when I go to uni, or maybe even past it, or so.

Swag

Young King
Well, when it comes to situations with parents and such there is n't much you can do but talk to them. Tell your dad how you feel about the whole thing instead of simply hating him. If he truly loves you as much as you say then he'll listen to you. Sometimes parents don't think to ask their kids how they feel about family crisis's and such which is why you should always voice your feelings.

That's the best advice I can give on this one. I hope things work out for you.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
My suggestion,spend more time with your father.He is pressured by a family member,so help him get rid of the pressure,maybe with help from your own siblings.Maybe go on some kind of trip with him,away from the grandparents.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Well, my grandparents dont live in this country [THANK GOD!!!], so I guess...

Thanks guys! Maybe I should talk, although sometimes he gives me gentle chastisement and shakes his head and forgets about it, so I'm not so sure how to make it stick in his head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back