• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death of a nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongbad02

i don't usually make Threads or even respond to them, but I have been thinking about Something that bothers me.

In ansem report 4:
"the three elements that compose life...the heart, the Soul, And the body.
when life loses the heart, what happens to the leftover Soul and body?

when the soul lEaves The body, which it lives in as a vessel, life dies.
But if the heart is removed, what happens?

even if the heart is separated from the body, life is not destroyed.
The heart simply disappears into the darkness."

so, if you think about it, killing a nobody would kill the associated heartless.
right?
what do yoU think? is there something i'm missing in my Proposal?

SxFtSqrrl

No. They are two separate beings. Doing something to the nobody wouldn't affect the heartless. Or at least that's how I see it.

Strongbad02

SxFtSqrrl said:
No. They are two separate beings. Doing something to the nobody wouldn't affect the heartless. Or at least that's how I see it.

They really are the same being. Just in a state of bilocation.

Even if they are seperate beings, the soul in the nobody apparently supports the heart[less]. If the soul doesn't support the heart when the heart is away from the body, then how would it be alive?

If life dies, then the body and the heart is supports should die with it. The nobody houses the soul, so it would make sense that if it is killed, the whole thing dies. The heart[less] could be eliminated though, and the body could live on.

Final Dive Sora

Well when you killed Xenohort's heartless in kh1 the other his nobody Xamnas did not die.Also sora had all body,soul,and heart back which makes Roxas independant.It is a good theory I can say that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Final Dive Sora said:
.Also sora had all body,soul,and heart back which makes Roxas independant.It is a good theory I can say that.

Me: But your post is wrong really
Boken: Here we go

Yes Sora had a nobody, but after which he didn't even have a body.

Let me clarify.
When a person loses their heart, the darkness in their heart becomes a heartless, and their heart fades into darkness.
When a person with a strong heart becomes a heartless, the body and soul [intact I might add] sinks into darkness also; leaving behind your nobody.
But Sora is different. His heart faded into darkness, meaning he has no heart. I never see him get his heart back, do you? He was restored by a memory of him. [Kairi's "deep feeling"] turned him "human" again.
So basically Sora couldn't have had a heart OR body seeing as how said parts disappeared. He's more like a spirit roaming the world of light through sheer force of will and held together by a memory.
Boken: Thank you and good night

lv_kh0720

well I...don't think so, but since we have no living proof about your theory [and ours who declined yours], I can say nothing. I just don't think so, that's all I can say. Or if anybody knows a proof of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back