• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death may come to those who stab graves.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Elina heard what Xiomar said and was afraid to look up. "Why is she here?" She said, looking at him and not at her as she gripped his hand. She glanced over at her and saw that she had a knife. "She is here to kill one of us. Or both of us." She said, quietly and stared at her. She looked just like she did when they left her in the graveyard. "Can she speak to us?" She whispered into his ear and leaned in closer to him. "I am scared, Xiomar. We have to end this curse!" She leaned back in the couch so that she was alittle further away from her best friend and she shook her head. "We have to end this! Lets meet the others if we don't die."

Elina waited in the school yard all night even though it was very dangerous. "Where is she?" She asked herself and all she could think about was what if something happened to her! She was one of the first people at the graveyard and she looked through the fog at the grave where they left her. "Where is she?" She asked Xiomar who was standing there beside her.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Name: Winston Price
appearance:
bio: Winston was one of the coolest kids in school until the murder of one of his friends caused rumors to fly about that he had been the killer. Despite this, many people don't believe the rumor and he continues to lead a normal life as an only child: school, job, and many friends.

Last edited:

Xemnas-sama

James sat in the 4th class of the day jotting down boring notes. Luckily his mind cared more about the school than anything else and he felt completly fine. He looked to the clock than back to his notebook. A wet spot had settled near the top. James rubbed it slightly and the notebook's pages slightly tore. "Damn" He whispered stopping his attempt to rub out the smudge. He blinked and then more appeared. He stopped looking up to the ceiling noticing nothing out of the odd. He looked around to the teacher then to the students and lastly to those little spots you would expect people to be hiding. Nothing but it seemed someone was staring oddly at him. James looked again looking puzzled. The boy pointed to his face and then moved up eventually reaching his eyes. "What?" James whispered

"Your. . .your." He pointed again this time with a little urgency. James swipped his hand across his eyes. He was crying. . blood! Frightened James darted his hand up almost shouting "Could I go to the nurse I seem to be bleeding." Luckily the teacher was a nice one and easily believed whatever her students said.

"Yes yes! Please do hurry." She said.

"Thanks" He replied jumping up and speeding out into the hallway. He looked left and right of the hallway frightened and looked at his hands. They burned. The spots at where the blood had touched him burned and a sad sensation sweep over himself. He felt like crying but felt no tears. He moved aong the hallway to the bathroom where he knew people would be croweded near avoiding the classes. He came and sweept off the tears trying to avoid direct contact of the most popular students knowing he would be made a fool. He wiped his hands off letting that burning sensation and the blood wash away. He sighed took a deep breath and felt a very small relief though the feeling of sadness lingered deeply and emotionally inside him. He walked out the bathroom very quickly looking back to see if anyone suspicous followed. He went to the nurse to let the teach confirm he had been and went back to class right as class ended.

pwninator

OOC: I'm sorry to say this but I feel I'm going to have to resign from my position in this RP, I have fallen very far behind and frankly I don't think I will be able to keep up, Thank you.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Xiomar looked up at his sister and back to Elina. "Go" he whispered in her ear as he glanced at the door. "They are all at school right now go find them. I will catch up." he finished as he let her go and stood up to his sister. He was worried he didn't want anything to happen to Elina and he knew he was next. How to break this curse. he thought as he tried to remember if anything he read back when they found out about it told them how to break it. His sister was now messing with his mind. As he tried to remember the image of their friend hanging on his front porch came to mind, the message on the wall, and the cuts on his shoulder. He felt more blood start to flow from his body. She was gone. The knife had pierced through Xiomar's hand. As he looked at his hand he saw the knife appear and disappear at each blink, but the blood that was falling to the floor was real. He looked back to see if Elina had listened to him, but he couldn't tell. He had hit the ground and blacked out.

"She's not here." Xiomar thought as him and Elina stood at the graveyard looking at the grave that had been stabbed. "Could something of actually happened to her." he continued to think as he looked at the knife that was still in the ground.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know" Xiomar answered as he stepped closer to Elina.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Elina looked at Xiomar's sister who was actually living from the dead. "I won't leave you here." she whispered and watched as she disappeared and Xiomar fell to the ground. She ran to him, catching him before he hit the floor and she put her hand on his cheek. "Xiomar!!! Please, wake up!!!" She said, as tears fell down her cheek and felt something wet on hand. She pulled her hand out from underneath his shoulder and noticed the his blood soaked her hand. "Xiomar, why didn't you tell me!" She set him on the ground and ran into the kitchen, frantically grabbing water and a few towels. She dragged him into her room and put him in her bed. She quickly removed his shirt and looked at the cuts on his shoulder. His blood loss was bad and she just prayed that she could stop it. She placed the wet towels on his shoulder with pressure and kept rubbing her hand up against his cheek. "Xiomar, wake up... come one!" She said, checking his heart beat every few minutes. Her heartbeat was so fast and she continued to cry as she wiped up his blood. By the time it stopped, she was covered in his blood. She put a few bandages on his cuts and fell back against the wall. She put her head into her hands and shook her head. "I can't lose him.."

"She is gone!!!" Is all Elina said when she looked at the grave. She had grabbed Xiomar's hand and tried holding in her tears. "I told her I would do the dare if she didn't want to but she told me to just wait in the school yard." Elina explained and went over the scenerio in her mind.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Hellina decided to skip school today (D: Bad Hell! lol) for some reason, she had a bad feeling, like it was in her best interest to skip, Then she saw her again, this time it spoke. "You die here." She had an evil smirk. She crept closer to me. "Come on! Killing me isn't going to solve your problem! Remember when we first met? Remember those kids that picked on you? Remember me threatening to beat them up if they said one more thing to you?" The ghost stopped. "I protected you!" She yelled. " Then why didn't you protect me that night?" The ghost looked sad now. "I'm sorry, we didn't know! We thought you were joking!" I was near tears, which was a rarity for me. "Well I wasn't! You should've been there for me! But you weren't, you didn't even take 5 seconds to check!" She started to get her demented voice back. "You think we wanted you to die?! You think we had a big party after your death?" I said, stepping back a little.
"I'm done talking!" She yelled,then she disappeared. Wait....She killed the first person to leave first, I was the third to leave the graveyard...that means....Xiomar! She ran, she didn't know where at the time, then she looked over at a house, it had Elina's bike in the front yard, I had a weird feeling so I went up to the door and opened if to see Elina leaning over Xiomar, who was knocked out. "Oh my god! What happened?!"
OOC: You think the rest of you are freaked? Try writing this at night in a thunderstorm! lol

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Xiomar had awoken from falling. "We have to get out of here." he said as he noticed that his wounds were tended to. He sat up and looked at Elina and then turned to notice Hellena was here. "Lets go" Xiomar said as he tried to stand but with the amount of blood he lost he couldn't. This might be harder then it looks. he thought as he forced himself up so he didn't look weak to them. Xiomar started to walk when he got to the door, he noticed it had words carved in it, but with his loss of blood his vision was blurred and he couldn't read it, but he knew it was bad. Xiomar found the door handle but when he grabbed it his hand started to bleed again. Why he thought as he tried to focus his vision but when he turned around to look for support everything was gone except his sister standing there. "Leave me alone." he yelled as he tried to back away. "Just like you left me?" she asked as she started to move closer. Xiomar knew he would be next if they didn't find a way to break the curse but in his state of health right now that would be hard. So he just sat by the door without the strength to move or try to fight back. He felt so alone right now because his vision was messing with him and all he could see was his sister but he could still feel the stuff that was around him.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Hellena Stared at the ghost in horror, if I was too scared to defend myself on that street, It would have been over. I watched the apparation with a fixed gaze, if we don't break this curse soon...
"Goddamnit! Your dead! Go to the light already!" I yelled, I couldn't stop myself. "Yell back! She'll leave if you-" Then the ghost disappered and then reapeared in front of me.
"Shut up!" She snarled, then she went back to Xiomar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back