• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death may come to those who stab graves.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
It is said that if you stab a grave the body lieing in the grave will reach through the ground and grab you. The body will hold you there until the day you die. Nobody knows if this is true or not. A small group went to a grave yard not to long ago to test this theory. One of the girls in the group decided to go first. Revealing a large butcher knife she stabbed into the ground. It appeared nothing happened. When the girl started to walk away she was stuck she couldn't get off the grave. In a panic she screamed as the others watched her. They didn't know what was going on was it true or is she trying to scare them. The girl started to cry as the other kids started to walk away thinking that she was trying to trick them. They left her there all night.

The next day when the group returned they found the knife she had put in the ground was sticking out of her dress. Her dress remained on the grave, but under the dress was a hole. She had been pulled under the ground. She was dead. At that discovery they knew they were cursed. Not knowing anyway to break the curse the had lived with it. Many years have passed since the night the friend disappeared. As the friends assembled once again for another ghost run somewhere else, they realized another one was missing. When they went to the boy's house he was hanging from his porch and on the way behind him in blood was wrote:

You left me and now you will pay.

After reading that note on the wall the group of friends were terrified. They all went to a big public place. They figured this was the only way to be safe. Now in there cursed time they need to find a way to break the curse before they are all brutally killed.

Rules:

no gmoding or pplaying
no killing each other off
cursing and romance are fine
try to post daily or at least every other day

template:

name
apperance
personality
bio

Mine:

Name: Xiomar Comacoda
Apperance: http://lodream.altervista.org/LloydGrande.JPG (with out the sword)
Personality: Xiomar is usually very calm. He is a likeable person, someone that you would want to be around. Xiomar is fearless he will do almost anything to impress people.
Bio: Xiomar grew up with a normal life. He had both his parents, sibling, a job, and he still had to attend school. His normal routine in a day would be to get up, go to school, and then to work. He would rarly change this. He had no girlfriend so he just continued doing what got him places for the time being. Until the day he heard that if you stab a grave the body will grab you and kill you. Xiomar was usually fearless but this something he wanted others to witness as well. So him and all his friends went to the graveyard to stab the graves of the deceased. He was afraid at the time to stab the first grave. After he witnessed what happened to the girl he decided to just go home. Several years passed from that day and now he is one of the people being hunted for leaving her to die. He now stays with his friends trying to figure out a way to stop the curse.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Name:Hellena Harbor

Apperance: Girl Portrait by *asuka111 on deviantART

Personality: She is a big believer in first impressions, if you make a bad first impression, you just very well may be branded for life as her enemy. But, she can be very nice to her friends...just don't get on her bad side.

Bio: Her name used to be spelled like "Helena" But, she changed it because her friends always said she could be hell at times, hence her new name "HELLena"(Her friends actually DO call her hell) She goes to school like every other kid, and she has a mom, a dad, and a little brother, she's pretty normal right? Except for the fact that she has a ghost chasing her and that she is defying fate every second she's alive.

Xemnas-sama

This seems different (It's not for certain ppl is it?)

name:James Arbor

apperance:
pic37.jpg

personality:He's one of those calm and collected people. Nice guy to hang out with you tries to make sure everyone is on there good sides with him.

bio:James's life was great for a while. He had a mom, dad, older brother and a nice house in a neighborhood. He went to school like any other person and is expecting to go to college very soon. But something happened a few years back. In a little fun prank type thing with his friend they went and tried a rumor. . .that was unfourtanetly true. One of his friends died that night. Then a few years later another friend was hung with a frighting message. James is now almost always in a public place making sure that no one will go after him or his friends.

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
((Ahh why not, nothing better))

Name: Matt

Apperance: Here

Personality: Matt is a nice young British boy whom is quite a complex character. He is always calm and nothing ever seems to phase him. He can be quite gloomy and ominous when he wants to be but most of the time he's the funny guy in his group of friends.

Bio: Matt was born in london and then at age 13 he moved to the United States. At first he hated the idea because he was leaving his beloved home and friiends but that soon changed when he got to his new home. He quickly made friends with a group of children that lived in his town and he simply grew attached to the place.

But not everything is well, not so long ago one of matts friends stabbed a grave and was mysteriously killed. Now he tried to save her but the others kept on say that she was just acting, but he knew this not to be true, for you see matt knows what fear sounds like, he heard it first when he saw his mother brutally murdered. That is why he was not phased by the killing and message of his friend but even so he has an undying sence of loyality and has come along with his friends not because he would feel alone if they died, nor out of fear of death, but because he wants to protect them.

pwninator

Template

Original Name: Bram McGinnis

Name: Remy

Apperance: http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs11/300W/i/2006/207/8/5/Remy_Lebeau_by_Elfkid.jpg

Personality: Remy is a tough, rugged irishman, known for his attraction to womenand anything that hints danger. He tends to be quite the gambler and doesn't like to lose, also known for having a good sense of humor he and his friend Matt tend to make a joke out of almost any situation.

Biography: Bram was raised in the Philadelphia all his life, when he was just 7 years old his mother died of a form of cancer. To some people this would have broken them, for Remy it strengthened him, it made him a man. After his mothers death, Bram changed his name to Remy and was from then on always called that. At the age of 14, Remy was having troublesome relationship with his father. That year a young boy about Remy's age moved into his neighborhood, his name was Matt. The two bonded and formed a small circle of friends, throughout the years the two remained friends and went through many things together.

Last edited:

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
OOC: You know me, Than.. I have to follow you everywhere!! I Will edit! OOC

template:

name: Elina

apperance: Elina

personality: Elina is a quiet but charming girl that always get her way. She isn't stubborn but she wants to make everything right. She is a helpful person that likes to help everyone or anything. She is not the one that would give her opinion even if asked. An opinion told is an opinion lost, is what she thinks.
bio: Elina is an orphan that has lived an average life, going in and out of care homes; then when she turned fifteen, she bought her own apartment. During her childhood, she did meet some very nice foster parents and she learned that life isn't all there is. When her friends and her were out in a haunted graveyard, they left a very close friend behind. The girl was her best friend but all her other friends told her that she would be fine. When they came back, her friend was dead and she has always blamed herself for leaving. Now that she has been cursed by her dead best friend, she has moved to the middle of the country and is scared of what will happen to her.

Last edited:

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
ooc: OK we'll start. Others can join at anytime.

Xiomar had been woken up by a mysterious voice or so he thought, it could of just been a dream. He is usually a light sleeper and doesn't dream, but with what has been happening lately he hasn't got much time to sleep and when he does he has horrible dreams about his friends and the curse. Having already awaking Xiomar got ready for school like he did on every other day. After he had finished getting ready he walked down stairs in his house to find something different. Looking around his living room he noticed everything was messed up. It looked like people had chased something around it, knocking over everything in there way. "What happened?" he asked himself as he opened the door to find scratch marks on it. Maybe it wasn't a dream he thought as he eximaned them. After finding the scratch marks he rushed to school as quick as he possibly could. He was close to freaking out. He had been hearing voices all morning. She was after him.

Xiomar had ran to his locker and started to look around the school for some one else that went to the graveyard with the group that night. He couldn't find any. He was all alone at this moment, no one to watch his back. The only thing he didn't realize was that he got to the school twenty minutes before it started, so nobody was going to be there.

Last edited:

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Hellena awoke with a startled look on her face. When she opened her eyes, she swore she saw her her friend that died that night when she stabbed the grave, but she blinked and she was gone.
"Great..either I'm about to die or I'm insane." She whispered to herself, she's never really been afraid of death, she always figured, if she was going to die, she would, no use fighting fate. Then she looked at the clock. It said 7:40, school started in 10 minues... She got dressed, ran to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She grabbed her backpack, a brush, and ran out the door. As she was running, she brushed her hair. It was a five minute run there, she should get there in time, then she saw her again, standing at the corner, she almost ran into her, but it dissapeared as quickly as it had appeared. "This is insane!" She yelled into the sky, everyone looked at her like she was insane. She didn't care, she ran even faster to school. She finally got there to find the only one of her friends who got there already , was Xiomar.
"Hey Xiomar! It's me, Hell!

Xemnas-sama

James strecthed as he sat up from an almost sleepless night. Quickly he got up preoccuping his mind to wonder what his friends may be going through right now trying to push the whole death theory away. He got dressed went to the bathroom brushed his teeth almost falling asleep on the bathroom floor. He hurried downstairs grabbed some belongings and started to walk to school. He looked across the street to Hellena's house. She was already jogging away. He ran a little ways behind her on the other side of the street trying to catch up. She got to school and see Xiomar before him but it was fine. James stopped and looked behind him. Was it just his imagination? Or was someone breathing on his neck. He shoke his head shaking the idea off. He walked to the two friends and asked "Hi, had a good nights sleep?" He yawned quietly rubbing his eyes a little and turned to wait for there response.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Xiomar looked up at them. "Hey, Hell and no sleeping last night was horrible." he replied as he brought himself back from his thoughts. "So has she been after you two?" Xiomar asked knowing that she was after him if he liked it or not. "I heard her last night." he said as he got his stuff for his first period class. He had no ideal if she would haunt them here at school or not, but he didn't want to find out. "So, if she's after us i figured we could hang out after school. We would be safer that way." Xiomar said as he continued to think to himself about what could happen. The truth was he wanted to hang out because he believed he was next. Xiomar would most likely never forgive himself for leaving her there, but he was the second one out of the graveyard that night. He was right behind their friend that had already been hung.

There has to be a way to break this curse. he thought to himself as he started to walk down the hall. As he passed he locker he saw her standing there covered in her own blood holding the knife. He blinked and she was gone. Xiomar remained there looking at her locker petrified to turn around or even move for that matter.

Xemnas-sama

"Ugh she's been invading my dreams! I could have perfectly fine dreams but she's still standing there in a dark corner faceless and odd. And she likes breathing on my neck as well. . .I've been sleeping with my light on I'm afraid the bulb will go out soon." He shivered slightly as he walked into the double doors into the school and over to his lokcer which was quite close to the entrance. Other students were pouring in by the dozens now and it seemed to him that she was in the crowd of kids staring at him with eyes that could pierce through a wall. He shivered again as he made his way to his first class feeling safe sitting close to the teacher and surronded by other students.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Elina looked around her bedroom as the voices of someone, clouded her mind. Ever since that terrible night in the graveyard, she hasn't done anything. She has dropped out of school and tries not to go anywhere near other people. She knows she has a curse on her but she figures she must show respect to her best friend. As soon as she gets up in the morning, she dresses for the day and walks into the city. This morning was different. As she was walking towards the graveyard, she looked up and saw her old school. One of her old friends was walking in, quite early. Xiomar, one of her best friends a few years ago and she actually had a crush on him for many years. She quickly hid in an alleyway, making sure he wouldn't see her because she had stopped all communication with her friends. She walked down the alleyway and towards the second main street of the city. Once she made it to the graveyard entrance, she never went in. She stood there for a few minutes and looked at all the graves that haunted her in her nightmares. "I'm sorry..." Is all she said and then she would walk away to do her chores for the day.

Elina went through the back streets until she reached the small farmers market that was open on Mondays and Sundays. She looked through the vegetables and fruit, and chose out her favorite. Her short dark hair blew in the breeze and she looked up at the sky. She liked to be in large crowds because no one will recognize or even see her. She wore a black, tight shirt and jeans that fell right beneath her hips. On her right side, a tattoo that read R.I.P could be seen. She was a very petite girl and skinny even though she had some curves up top. She carried her groceries in her hand as she walked through the streets and every few minutes she would look over her shoulder. She always sensed someone was following her home. When she reached home, she placed her groceries in the fridge and began to cook herself some food.

Last edited:

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Xiomar turned and looked at the empty locker again. "It was just my imagination." he told himself as he started towards his first class. "I just have to make it through today at school. Then i will try to find a way to cure this...this curse." he said as he looked around the hall to notice he was alone. Everyone was gone except she was behind him. He could feel her breathing on him but he knew if he turned around he would be attacked by the curse. It only liked to attack when people were alone. Don't turn around, she will try to kill you. he thought as he started to walk towards his next class. As he started to walk he felt sharp pains in his back. She had smashed her nails into him "I will get you." she said in Xiomar's ear as she vanished. Xiomar felt his shoulder bleeding.

At that pain he ran from the school to the grave she stabbed. When he arrived she was standing there waiting on him. "I knew you would come" she replied as she turned around to reveal the knife she held in front of her. "Why, it's not are fault." Xiomar replied as he started to back up from her. "Brother, you followed your friends and left me here all night. I died because you wouldn't protect me." she said to Xiomar. Xiomar had started to run before he knew it he was at one of his friend's house. "Elina are you home." he yelled as he stood on her front porch. He hadn't seen her in a while but he needed someone for support. He had the worst of the curse seeing how he was related to the one that died.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Elina stood at her stove when she saw the face of her best friend in the boiling water. "Why did you leave me?" She said, and Elina fell back in fear. "Please..don't hurt me!" She said, falling to the floor and pressing herself up against the fridge. The water boiled over as it came running towards her. She jumped up and as she walked into her living room, she heard someone on her porch. She jumped from the knock on her door and her name being yelled. "Xiomar?" She whispered under her breath and shook her head. "What is he doing here." She said, running to her room and grabbing a sweater to cover the scratch marks on her arm. It had happen many times, sudden pain in her arm and then when she looked down, blood flowed across her arm. She didn't want her friends to know about this, what if she was the only one and what if this was just her imagination. She looked at her leg as pain reached her mind, a burn appeared from the stove and it was red and noticable. She ran to the door, opening it up and looking at the boy she still had a crush on. "I am here, what do you need Xiomar? You know I really don't ever talk to anyone anymore." She said, quietly and stood at the door, leaning against it. She hid her burnt leg behind the door and a slight smile appeared across her face.

Elina had never told Xiomar how she felt about him and she planned not to. Her glance changed to look around at her front yard and shrugged. No one else came with him. Good. "Does anyone else know I live here?" She asked him and then reached out to touch him. When she felt that he was really here, she stepped back. "I thought this was a nightmare..mocking me!" She said to him and smiled. "How you holding up?"

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
((Man do you people know how to mess with my mind or what. Wow this is turning out to be pretty creppy so far. Also just to let ye know, my guy is wearing exactly what he is in the picture, yes even the TopHat.))

Matt was lying in his bed doing somthing quite unusual from the others, he was sleeping fine no one to disturb his dreams for only in the world of the living could the curse truly exstinguish his soul, truly show him fear.

Matt yawned subtly and rubbed his eyes ever so gently only to feel a sort of breeze on his face. But when the boy opened his eyes twas not a gentle breeze hiting his face but the breat of the girl dearly departed. She was laying atop of him, her face inches from his, wearing a white blood stained gown, and her in place of he eyes were two empty holes of utter blackness. At this sight matt covered his eyes and kept repeating this phrase; "I't's just my imagination", in a hectic manner. As he was doing this he felt somthing drip on his forehead and he relinquished his hands from his face, she was gone. As matt started to calm down he wiped the substance from his brow and looked at his hand in sheer horror, it was blood.

At this matt wiped his face off, got changed, and ran to school as fast as humanly possible. He wanted out of thyat house, it was torture. He ran to the only place he thought he woould be somewhat safer, school, but when he got there he was quite late and the halls were empty. He knew that he would see his holutinations again if he did not hurry so, quite frankly, he did. He rushed to his locker and shoved random books into his backpack.

He then walked to his first class saying out loud; "What the bloody hell is going on around this place"

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Xiomar looked at Elina as she touched him. "She's after me." Xiomar said not caring if he was hiding the fear in his voice. He was actually freaking out but he wouldn't tell her that. He didn't want another person to end up like him. He didn't knew who had already seen her, but he knew it wasn't his imagination. While standing there looking at Elina his shoulder continued to bleed from where she sank here nails into him. He had ignore all pain until he was on Elina's porch and then it started to hurt. He didn't want to show how much he hurt in front of her so he started to bite his tongue to take the thought of his shoulder away.

After standing there for a little bit Xiomar had realized what she said. "Why would this be a nightmare mocking you?" he asked kinda confused about this comment. Xiomar had always liked Elina but since she was his sister's best friend he would never say anything to her about it, but now since his sister is gone he found that he was afraid to ask. Afraid of rejection.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Elina looked at Xiomar and shrugged her shoulders when he said something about the nightmare. "She has been here to visit me. Quite a few times." She said to him and opened the door for him to come in. Her burn was bad and she went to her fridge to get some ice. "I have seen her everywhere. In my drems, nightmares, in other people and other things." She said, slowly walking over to the stove and peering over the pot of water. To only see the water and she quickly turned off her stove. "Anyways, you have seen her alot because you are related to her. I think you and I had more of a connection to her then anyone else." She said, walking out into the living room and looked at Xiomar. She set down two cups of tea and sat down. "I have missed all my friends but I can't live that life anymore." she said, quietly and looked at her hand. A year ago, when she stopped everything in her ife, she had changed her whole appearance. She cut off her hair, got her tattoo, dyed her hair and changed her clothing style. "So have you seen anybody else?" She asked him, while looking up at him and a faint smile appeared across her face.

"Elina, do you think the graveyard curse is real?" Her best friend asked her as they stood in front of the mirror to get ready to go out. Elina just shrugged and looked around her best friend's room. She spotted a picture of Xiomar and smiled. She was going to tell him tonight after they got home from the graveyard. "Elina, lets scare everyone!" Xiomar's sister said and put a scary mask into her purse. "When we get home, can I talk with your brother before I go home?" Elina ased her, nervously and looked towards her best friend. "Sure, why wouldn't you be able to?" She said as Xiomar walked in and everything became quiet.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Xiomar followed her and sat down. "Yeah, I saw Hellena and James today at school. I left early because she was there." Xiomar said as a sharp pain shot through his shoulder again. It was still bleeding from her nails. Xiomar picked up one of the cups of tea. "Has she hurt her?" Xiomar asked as he was concerned. He didn't want Elina to get hurt by the curse. "I don't think we should be alone any more." he said "She's been appearing more often for everyone that was there and her appearances are becoming more dangerous." he finished as he took another drink of the tea. "I see her everywhere" Xiomar said remembering the graveyard today before he came here. "I went to the grave." he finished as he sat the tea down and looked at Elina.

Xiomar walked into his sister's room where she and Elina was talking, but when he entered it got quiet. "Whatcha two talkin' bout?" he asked as he looked from his sister to Elina. When neither of them answered he shrugged his shoulders and walked out. He then went to his room to find one of his longer knifes he had. He found one and went to the first floor and yelled "Let's go" as he walked to the front door with the knife, ready to go to the graveyard.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Elina looked at Xiomar while he drank his tea and then looked away when he looked up. Has she hurt you? She thought about what he asked and took off her sweater. "Just alittle but I deserve it!" She said, showing the scratches on her arm and the new burn on her leg. "The last time she touched me was on my arm so I think that is why I mostly have my cuts on the arms. Has she hurt you?" She asked him and took another sip of her tea. "I don't want you to worry about me. I am fine... I just needed to get away. It was my fault for leaving. I was her best friend. I should have stayed." She stated and then became silent as she thought about that night. She set down her cup and put her face into her hands. "We should have known. I didn't leave though. When you all went home, I waited in the school yard for her. We made a plan before we left the house. She promised she would come back and we would meet at school." She said, quietly and leaned back in the couch. Her hair fell across her face as she looked down in disappointment.She could hear the laughter of her best friend and it haunted her. The last time she saw her was when they were walking out of the graveyard. Her best friend winked at her and waved.

"Elina, when we reach the graveyard, I am going to do the challenge. I will pretend that I am stuck into the grave and later that night, I will meet you in the school yard. We will so creep them all out." She said, looking at Elina and running out of the room when her brother yelled for them. Elina followed them towards the graveyard and stood behind Xiomar. She wanted to tell him so bad but it wouldn't be that night. Her best friend held onto her arm as they walked into the graveyard and she made scary sounds while Elina looked around.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Xiomar moved closer to Elina. "I should've stayed" he said as the thought of his sister came to mind. "And i'm going to watch out for you. You saw what she did to the first person to leave the graveyard. I was second so i have a feeling that she will be after me soon." Xiomar said as he put his arms around her trying to comfort her. "We'll be fine. and yes she has hurt me." Xiomar said as he glanced at his shoulder and the dry blood that resided on it. "I think we should meet up with the others and try to solve this thing." he said as he glanced up to see his sister standing there. Xiomar looked at his sister and continued to hold onto Elina. "She's here" he whispered into her ear as he glanced up at his sister again. Xiomar was starting to get scared because she still held the knife, but being there with Elina he didn't want to look weak to her so he hid his fear and continued to hold her.

"I lead us there" Xiomar said as he lead the group to the graveyard. "This is the grave we'll test the myth on." he said as he picked out a random grave for the knife to go into .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back