• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death among ninjas(Naruto rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
*cracks knuckles* Since I can't find any rps that have to do with Naruto that are new, I'll have to make one my self!!!

Okay, this is the author person chan's note. As you can see, this is a rp Now,
Info
I don't know much about Naruto, I haven't even seen who won the Chuin's exams yet and I barely even know the people name besides Naruto( duh.. )Sasuke(However you spell his name) Sakura(...Is it just me or do I see that name everywhere ) And kakashay( the teacher ).

It would be greatly appreicated if you told how to spell.. their names properly...

There is nothing new happning in the early sping days. Naruto, Sauskay, and Sakura are just enjoying it... and bored since no one is around. But, they will SERIOUSLY regret being bored as villages have been attacked but... by what? Whatever this thing is, it attacks without mercy and kills all those in sight. Now, ninjas from all over the world are coming to the village hidden in the leaves.

Since for some reason, it has been so close to this place but.. has never struck it. Sauskay and the others now have to deal with this, and you can imagine their expression for the fact of all these ninjas taken up their air," AAAAHHHHHH!!! NOOO!!!!!"
And maybe... they'll learn something more of the past..

Character profile

Name:
Village: (Village hidden in the leaves, village hidden in the mist, village hidden in the sand, and village hidden in the... song.... )
Jitsu: (Make one up or use one in Naruto! But... put the jitsu's that are attacks in some description so that way we know what happens )
Clan: ( Note, you can make one up! See more below in section Clans )
Bloodline capability: ( Note: Only if you are from a clan! )
personality:
description:
Bio:

Two Notes:.. Please don't put the stuff I put in brackets in yours.. It takes up too much room, doesn't it? Oh yeah! I know there are more villages so please don't flame me or give me ugly pms If you want to be from another ninja village that IS real, please pm me and I'll add it .

RULES!!!!

1. No flaiming.. Well, you can act cold to characters!.. Just.. don't insult them and say your character is cold.. or mean...
2. No killing other characters unless... you have permission from that person-kun/chan.
3. Put, "Kiki kitty!"if you've read the rules so far.
4. You can swear but... Don't swear in every sentence like this,"Oh My F***ing GOD! You are so f***ing annoying you B****!.. in other words.. don't swear in every sentene..-_-
5: No complete GODMODDING!! Damnit
6. If you've listened so far, put,"De kikis are the way of the future."
7. I don't consider the word,"Damn,"I swear, I would actually find it really cute and... annoying if someone said it repeatedly ..
8.You can have up to two characters! (excluding me since... I have to control the bad guys and some other people.. )
9. If you've listened so far, put,"Kiki kitties are de way of the past so eat your ramen!!"(I'm... disturbung at times.. )
10. You can use characters from the show excluding Kakashi-sensei(He's not a mian character but I kinda have to control him. ) The headmaster of the ninjas and village(...too...lazy...to...put... rank name) And Sasuke since I'm controlling him Reason : Because in all the bloody tests I've taken ... I've always ended up being him dangit!! And also because I just.. want to But don't worry! I might give him up later!(Oh and, his thoughts will be.. different from what you might expect him to think )
11. Oh, and if you are going to talk out of character, put double brackets!
12. You have to have atleast 3 lines and rarely two lines.. no one liners..
13: There can be romance and even make out scenes! Just... don't get carried away.. ( Note : Don't expect Sasuke to kiss anyone soon.. maybe in the future! lol )
14.If you choose to be an original character.. still fill out the profile and maybe even add a picture!! Also! Use the jitsu's they usually use..
15. If you've listened so far, put EVERYTHING I ever said to put in and at the top of your profile

Note : I've written quite a bit about rules Well anyway, I might add more in the future Oh and remember! I'M WATCHING YOU

Clans and Bloodline Capabilities​

Okay, here's the deal, I don't know very many clans but... you can also make one up! Just pm me and tell me what the special ability is!( note : Depending on the value of blood capability, It will lasts for so many posts )

Clans so far!

Uchiha
Blood Capabilty: Sharingan
Blood Capability lasts for: 5 posts using it continously.

Note : After you use it up, you have to wait for a long time to use it again..

Notices​
Upadteness, Feb.18/o6 : I'm.. still trying to think of a complete storyline SO, if you have any ideas, pm me and I'll make you an official helper!!!
Oh and also, if you become a bad guy from the show, I'll add/make a villans section!
Updateness, Feb.18/06: I know lots of my spelling is wrong.. If you know how to correctly spell the stuff, please tell me!!! Oh, and also, sorry if I haven't caught Sasuke's personality.. at all...*sweat*

Official Helpers​
None so far..

My character for now will just be Sasuke, well, here's a profile of him anyhow!

Name: Sasuke Uchiha
Age: 13-15 ( * gasp! I'll be their age in 2 months! *remembers how old he and the others might be*... dang.. lol! )
Village: Village hidden in the leaves
Jitsu: Grand fireball technique!
personality: Sasuke is a cold studet. He is usually stubborn and the word reffered to him is a loner. He doesn't seem to talk much and gets alot of attention which he usually hates to get. He's not open with anyone and is only trying to avenge his clan. Some consider him also as a jerk or creepy!
Bio: Sasuke has a painful past. He used to live in the village of Uchiha's until his brother killed them all one day. Sasuke has vowed to get revenge for his village by planning to kill his brother. Which is why he trains so hard every day. But a while ago, a man named Orochimaru put a curse on him, though Kakashay sealed it, there is still a threat of it activating.
Clan:Uchiha
Special bloodline ability: Sharingan( however you .. spell that )
description: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/EnzeruxAkuma/IsSasuke15O_O.gif , http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/EnzeruxAkuma/Sasukewiththecurse.jpg

NOTE: I might have to go off now, so if someone replies, don't be surprised I don't reply back!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back