• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dear Roxas963,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
apparently time has changed these forums more then i thought, and not all for the better.
You ask for help on Lego video games and therefore your concerns cannot be taken very seriously.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Forum Insanity has always been like that.
actually no it hasn't, posts here used to count to the post count, and there used to be rules posted here as well as on every forum, in the rules there was no spamming (even for forum insanity), and if in insanity you wanted to post nonsense there was "forum nonsense", and cussing was not allowed anywhere on these forums. these rules were some of the only reasons i joined, and one of the only reasons i stay despite their exclusion is the friends i've made and the info i can get regarding KH.

EDIT: in regards to lego games as i said it's my brothers, he just turned 9, and yesterday was his birthday. i had hoped that with over 55,000 members somebody might no since i had searched the web and couldn't find an answer. i didn't know that asking for help could make people be prejudiced.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
GUYS I NEED HELP WITH LEGO RACES HOW DO I UNLOCK TGAT GUY ON TH COVER

yeah... not to creative.

you forgot the other o at the end of too, dipshit.

USE A DICTIONARY NEXT TIME GAW!

Spic Steve

Awards
They aren't, but I'm sure to, too, and two are in there SOMEWHERE...

Spic Steve

Awards
I don't recall calling you a cunt, fucker, motherfucker, dipshit, retard, fucktard, or anything of the like.

And by the way, if that was an insult, I do believe you did it first.
Vice said:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
well unless you guys are going to come up with something better then insults you certainly aren't proving me wrong
I don't recall calling you a cunt, fucker, motherfucker, dipshit, retard, fucktard, or anything of the like.

And by the way, if that was an insult, I do believe you did it first.
never claimed that you did

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
2l8dweq.jpg

closing statement: texans suck (some exceptions), especially some dude1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back