• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dawn of Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Don't get too evil on it, this is only a 4 chapter fic which opens into another. It's actually a prequel to a fic that flopped harder that a fat kid into a pool. I'm severing ties with that fic, and writing a new ending.
This and the 2 sequels are Larxel [Larxene+Axel] romance fics. It takes place 5 years after KH2. Anyone who wanted Riku to have a nobody, this has something for them. Dramatic Hearts fans, Ansem Retort fans, and Xemnas Report fans will notice some references to those series'. Anyway, enjoy:
~
Axel's somebody's name is Aello, they call him Ael for short, and that's how his name is Axel
~
“Will you marry me?” Aello dropped down to one knee, and held up an engagement ring to the love of his life; Learne [pronounced Lena]. His normally spiky red hair was gelled up, and pulled back into a ponytail. He had even worn he green contacts as opposed to wearing his glasses. Learne was speechless. The other couples in the restaurant all stared at her in anticipation. A tear fell from her beautiful crystalline eyes as she leapt from her chair. “Of course I will Ael!” She landed on Aello and hugged him. “You’ve made me the happiest man in the world.” He put his arms around her gently and kissed her beautiful pink lips

Everyone in the restaurant clapped. Two lives were coming together as one; a bond to be shared through eternity.

Kingdom Hearts Presents

Axel and Larxene in…

“Dawn of Nobody”

Learne sat up. Her breathing was horribly labored. “Alex?” She mouthed as she looked around the empty white room.

Nothing

A door opened to her far left. It was a closet. In it was a long, black robe on a hanger. It was then she looked down, and realized she was naked. Learne tried to cover herself with her hands. She looked around again. “Anyone wanna explain why I’m naked?” She spoke into the empty room again. Nobody answered. Learne began to put on the black robe. As she was zipping it up, another closet to her immediate right opened up. In it were a pair of black gloves, boots, and a set of detachable Kunai. She sat down on the floor, and put the boots on first, then gloves, but she put the yellow, pencil-like weapon in her pocket.

A door on the opposite side of the room opened up. She looked up and said. “Why should I trust YOU?” Instantly the room became an imaginably unbearable temperature. Learne dropped to her knees, breathing hard again. Sweat dropped from her face like rain. It was too hot to breath. “ALRIGHT!” She screamed into the empty room. The temperature dropped to normal, and Learne was able to stand, although very weak. She walked across the room to the room to the door. There was a hallway.

Inside the hall were thirteen doors. Six to the left, six to the right, and one to the middle. The last one to the left opened as she neared. “Why is everything white?” She looked around and saw a book on a dresser. Learne walked up to it, and looked at the cover. “Marquis de Sade, my favorite book.” She paused. “This must be my room.” She thought. Just then a door opened to her far right and caught her attention. “You want me to go in there?” She looked up.

No Answer

Learne walked through the door and saw a pod of some sort. It stood upright as tall as a tree. It resembled an unblossomed flower, but clear. “Tsssss.” The pod hissed as the “petals” came down. “I saw a movie like this before. They made a guy cut off his leg.” She climbed into the pod. It began to close behind her and she drifted off to sleep…..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nice story, the part that I like the best was when Axel asked if Larxene would be his wife.....update, And could you please check out Distiny of the Sommoners? It's my fanfic.

Thank You. Most people come in, read, and leave. Even a "You suck" would suffice. I'd rather get told I suck than have nothing said. I hate non-posting readers. They aren't welcome on my thread. Anyway, you actually have to have connections to have at least 20 readers. Everyone stays in groups, and reads nobody else's fics but their friends, and their own. Me personally, I'll read other people's fics, but I post in them.

Good thing you like Axel's proposal, because it comes up a lot when Axel come in. Also it gets mentioned in Chapter 2. But until then, here is Dawn of Nobody; Chapter 1...

Chapter 1:

There was only emptiness. A big, white, empty void.

“Welcome.” A voice called from nowhere.

Learne looked all around her. There over in the distance, was a figure in a black robe similar to hers. “Who’s there?” She squinted at the robed mystery. The robed person glided along the floor gracefully. The person in the robe was lacking in the chest department. It was obviously a male.

“Who are you?” Learne asked, eyeing the short black robed person. The robed man snapped his fingers, and a chair materialized behind Learne. “Sit.” Was all he said to her. Learne stared at him blankly and then blinked twice. “Based on the information I have, you’re from Sunset Horizons? Am I correct?” He watched her as she crossed he arms. “And if I am?” Learne tucked a loose hair behind her ear. “That means you know all about hearts, heartless, and The Keyblade; right?” His booming voice was backed by another, soft voice. It sounded as if it had no control over itself. “Is this going anywhere?” Learne forced a fake yawn.

“Well, you said you already know of the heartless, so I can just go to the go point.” He materialized a chair behind him and sat as well. “A few years ago, some things happened. As a result, I was forced into hiding. The time has come for me to resurface, but it cannot do it alone. You see, I need my army back.” His face was hidden by his hood, but you could feel his evil toothy grin. “Your army? What could that possibly do with me?” Learne was beginning to get interested. “For a while there were 2 me’s” He waited for Learne reply. She was thinking hard on that. “Wait. Two you’s. How’s that even possible.” She began to look confused. “I can explain better this way.”

“When a person with a strong heart loses their heart, the darkness in their heart devours their heart, until there is no light left. That persons’ heart becomes a heartless itself. At the same time, their body and soul fade away. Thus leaving a Nobody. I found your heart wandering the darkness. One could even go as far as saying you’re a human heartless.” He went on and on. Learne only stared blankly as she could only catch bits of information. “Either way, I’d rather wait for the others.” He got up to walk off. “Human Heartless?” Learne stood up too. “What others?” She ran to the hooded stranger, and grabbed him. “This is a virtual world that is directly interfacing with your brain. Think of it as your ball of clay. Mold it as you see fit.” He snickered slowly evaporating into nothing. Then Learne was left with a big, open, empty, space of nothing….

Learne plopped to the floor. “My world.”

.:Mega:.

Awards
I must say that this fanfiction is interesting. =o And I too liked the proposal, as Larxel is one of the two Organization XIII pairings I support. Kudos, and I look forward to reading more. ^^

~Mega

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey guys, it's me. Guess what! THIS IS MY 1000TH POST! So to celebrate[PARTY TIME!], here is an update. Now I'm off to pwn a noob. It's been a long time coming:angry: [cracks knuckles]
~~~

Guys, prepare for long windedness, and just a long chapter. It tooke me a while to type this. I started, then I had to go to work. Got home at 11 something at, am currently typing this message at 2:56 am. You know it's long. So anyway, think hard on who's who, because a lot of random people are talking. And when I say it's long, it's looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. So anyway here is:

Dawn of Nobody. Chapter: 2

Dawn of Nobody: Chapter 2

How I wish I could see you;
To hold you;
To feel you.

I wish we could be together; through eternity.

“Two, three, four, five, seven, ten, and eleven.” The hooded man walked down a line counting the recongregated hearts. “Braig, Dilan, Even, Eleaus; be patient my minions, we’ll be whole again soon.” He walked over to seven, ten, and eleven. “But what shall I do with you three?” He paused for a moment. “Maybe I shall keep you as slaves, or maybe pets.” He chuckled to himself

“Will you marry me? Will you marry me? Will you marry me?” Learne played that moment over again, not allowing it to continue. A virtual Ael kept getting down on one knee. “Will you marry me?” He said for the 312th time that day. She sighed and made him get down on his knee once more. “Will you marry me?” Learne curled herself up into a ball and cried. “Of course I will, you goof. You don’t know how much I miss you. Or how much I want you here, the real you.” She tried to touch the virtual Ael, but her hand went through. “You’ll never know.” She said as her eyes flowed with overwhelming tears of sorrow.

Alone in the darkness….

“A nobody; doomed to fade. Alone in the darkness, he roams seeking redemption from a world that never gave him a choice to not, or not be.” A blindfolded nobody walks, talking to himself. “He caries a huge sin-labeled slag on his back. “Forgotten and alone; how sad. How long has it been, sixteen years?” A second voice called from the darkness. “Sixteen years, seven months, twenty-one days, thirteen hours, twelve minute and forty-nine seconds.” He spoke to the voice with familiarity. “You don’t have to say it. I can smell them on you.” He lowered his head. “I know what you want. I have it. To get it, you need me.” The voice took form. He wore a black coat like the nobody’s. “You smell like that guy from six years ago.” The blindfolded nobody stopped walking. “But why me? What could you possibly be seeking?” He asked the hooded man. “Perfection. I am not what I should truly be. I am neither heartless, human nor am I a nobody. Immortality. I want to be a God. With my empire of human, heartless, and nobody alike. But most of all, I want revenge. The Keyblade master and friends will pay for what they did to me.” He answered the blindfolded nobody who was just staring as him. Although it couldn’t be seen through the blindfold. “Ansem.” Said the blindfolded nobody. “Do not call me that. That name has been stolen from me as well. I am no one; nothing, therefore I shall be addressed as such.” He put his arms behind his back. “Maybe you need to find yourself like me.” The blindfolded nobody smiled at this Enigmatic Man. “I believe I’ll pass on that. But you are welcome to join me. I think your journey is over. Maybe your heart is returning to you.” He smiled a devious little smile and faded. The nobody lifted his burdens and continued to walk.

“Nobody…”

“Anyone knows why we’re here?” A man with short blonde hair and a goatee looked all around the empty, white room that the group of misfits stood in. “Or at least where we’re at?” Another man spoke up looking aggregated. He focused his on the group of four across the room. “you seem to know each other pretty well. Can any of you tell us what’s going on?” The blue haired man asked the four guys in black congregated across the room. “You talkin’ to us?” A man with slicked-back, black hair, and gray streaks remarked back. He stood up in a offensive manner. The other three men stood up behind him. They all were waiting to jump on the blue-haired man. “What do you know about what’s going on?” He asked the four. “Gee, I just don’t know.” The older man came back. Sensing tensions were high, a younger, blonde-haired man with a mullet jumps in between the older man with gray streaks, and the blue-haired man. “Whoa! Everyone should just calm down.” He said spreading his arms out. “SHUT UP!” The two shouted. The younger man retreated to a corner in the room, and pouted. “I was only trying to help.” He muttered

“He mentioned something about being heartlesses.” A somber voice called from one corner of the room. It was a beautiful young lady with blonde hair, full perfect lips, and illustrious blue eyes that made you want to get lost in the forever. She wiped a tear from her right eye. “Whoa a chick.” The young man whispered to the other blonde man with the goatee, who in turn only snickered and said nothing. “Hi, my name is Edym. I’m a musician. My stage name is Dyme.” He tried to woo the sobbing lady. “I’m engaged, so you can take your weak, teenager rap with you.” She was offended, and shoved him back. “Well engaged, do you have a name?” The blue haired man chuckled at Edym’s failure. She just sat quietly. The older man walked back to his group. “I think if we’re going to be trapped in here together, then we at least ought to know who we’re surrounded by. First off, my name is Ias.” He smiled politely, and she snickered wiping her eyes dry. “Oh, well it seems the lass fancies you.” A man said from behind Ias. “The name is Durlo. Have no fear, I’ll be no trouble for you. Lady Luck is the only lass for me.” He smiled, but Edym began rolling on the floor, laughing. “And I’d like to know what so funny.” He stared inquisitively. “Your name…sounds like…a…LAXATIVE!” Edym was laughing so hard, he was crying. “Your name is Dime, but you’re laughing at me.” Durlo rolled his eyes. “You’ll have to excuse him. He’s an idiot.” A man with long, fluffy, pink hair walked over to the lady. “Enchante” He said as he grabbed her hand, and kissed it. “I go by the name of Maluria. You can call me Vanity though.” He let go of her hand. “Why do they call you Vanity?” Durlo inquired. “Because, all I do it work on my looks. I stay in the mirror constantly.” He fluffed his hair out more, and stood next to the girl.

“Do any of you have names?” Ias was still trying to go commando on the situation. “Who are you, the boss?” The older man was becoming increasingly unbearable. He stood back up, and grinned as he was ready for a fight. “Must you be so difficult? He only asked a question.” Edym wagged his finger. “SHUT UP!” The two shouted again. “Idiots don’t get to speak.” One of the silent four moved forward to speak. “Now Brain, the little eyesore has a point. You are being quite rude.” His cold, emotionless stare was brought to a forced smile. “HEY!” Edym had just caught on. “As if. It’s obvious this blue haired freak is working with whoever’s holding us here.” Braig stared Ias down. “You think I’d hold my own self captive? You’re dumber than you look; which is pretty bad considering your poor depth perception.” Ias tried to make a joke, but everyone just stared blankly. “Bad joke mate.” Durlo shook his head at Ias’ failure.

Awkward Silence…

“I have an idea.” Edym raised his hand. “Whomever didn’t introduce themselves, should just say their name on three.” He smiled at the thought. Just then a bulky red head moved across the room over to Edym. His right eye twitched, and he wet himself. “For an idiot, you’ve outthought some of the most brilliant scientists the world knows.” He stares down Even and Braig. “Anyone opposes?” He looks wanting someone to object. Nobody spoke up. “That’s better. On my count.”

1…
3…

“Eleaus”
”Even”

“Dilan”
”Learne”

The rest said at the same time. “Now there won’t be anymore fighting.” Eleaus stared at Ias and Braig. Nobody said anything. “Good.”

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm going to update soon. Until, don't let "them" cover the first page. Keep it on the first

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
I seen this b4 on fanfic.net. Loved it.Copy and pasted the whole thing into word.Printed it out.And read it lotz.Stll have it. In a binder. Of the most awesumest fanfictions i have ever read.

Sorry bout that. My friends are making me do some crazy things, including typing ^^ the way it is. If i don't... They have my plushies and a knife, so put 2 and 2 together. I ahve to save the plushies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back