• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Date for BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birth By Sleep!

When do u hope Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep comes out?
I hope early 2008 ;)
And yea im new to this forum. KINGDOM HEARTS ROCKS ;)

Nabus

Welcome to the forums, well there is no release date but I recon about mid 2008.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
well there is no release date but I recon about mid 2008.

Doubt it, Crisis Core took 3 years to develop since it was first announced in 2004, and that was a PSP game directed by Nomura

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
They've working on BBS for about half a year (since KH2, with breaks for other games), so it will probably come out in Japan mid 2008, and then Xmas 2008 or Q1 2009 for us.

It's not really that long when you think about it.

If you want to buy a PSP just for this game, I recommend you get it now. 2008 is going to be a big year for the PSP with games like God of War, Crisis Core, Dark Syphon, etc.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Surely you don't mean this Christmas, do you? There is absolutely no chance of it coming out this year. And seeing as how you live in Norway, you will get it even later than most. I'd expect to see it released in late '08/ early '09, at the very earliest.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Nomura stated that BBS is likely to be the last of the trio of new KH games to be released, unfortunately. :( And he said that Coded will likely be released sometime within two years.

Xircs-Number I

im guessing that 358/2 will come out in summer for japan and late fall/winter for U.S, with coded coming out about the same time.and finally BBS being released in December for japan and probably march-april 09 for the U.S.

thats my best guess.

gosox333

I'm guessing that japan will get it in about a year, maybe a few months more. That means we should get it early/mid 2009. Really, its not gonna be to bad of a wait. Of course, this is all if I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back