• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort: 17

How does Darkness have a scent? And how only Riku can smell it?
because... riku is the keyblade wieldeR of darkness. also riku is not the only one who can smell the power of darkness. if you remembeR... Zexion could also, in castle oblivion... about Xehanort's heartless.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
when you play as riku in kh CoM, riku says the he can "smell" ansem. and when he comes in twillight town and meets DiZ, he says that DIZ has an other scent. so he smells the darkness.

and i think that he can smell it couse he was taken over by the darkness. and had a dark keyblade. or he thinks it is a scent, but it is his intinct...

Blue

home is where the heart is
I rather think that since Riku was once in Darkness,he can immediately recognise any Darkness by its 'scent',that is to say he has a feeling for it and that he calls 'scent' IMO.I'm not sure though.

Kurxi

That and he knew the difference between Namine and Kairi, also by scent. Either he has a really good nose or it's more like a sixth sense kind of thing.

[√]Genuflect
because... riku is the keyblade wieldeR of darkness.
No, he is not!

Riku knew the scent of darkness for a long time.
He stayed with malificient right?Riku must have trained himself to know his enemies.

obachuka

Darkness just has this really bad smell. Sort of when you eat beans while having a real bad stomach ache with diarrhea. Except with darkness, it's more evil smelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back