• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Dark Warrior" Character Analysis from BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonie

Lately I've been working on a digital drawing I'm doing of the "Dark Warrior" in the BBS video. Mysteriously not knowing his name, or anything about him. However, I realized something. I don't know if someone thought of this before me, and this may be a "DUH!" moment for me, but I figured I would share anyway.

This "Dark Warrior" has Riku's puppet's outfit! It's nearly identical! Minus the symbol on teh chest, some coloring differences, and the lack of helmet. Look!

Ref_SoraRiku.jpg

So could this mean that the "Dark Warrior" is someone's puppet? That would be sweet!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...dude(tte). That concept video has been out for what, almost a year now? Sorry, but this is nothing new.

Also, it's not really appropriate to call it a "puppet" outfit, since Riku had it before he ran into XH.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
The only simularities I see are the boots, gauntlets and belt. Riku's outfit may have been used as base in designing the DS outfit.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Yes. But thd DS is missing a cape. At least from that vantage point. I think the form fitting suits are supposed to be a staple of sorts.

and there is no denying the link between the Keyblades. Maybe the eye has something to do with omniscense. Like the "All seeing Darkness" or "All knowing Darkness."

Melonie

I'm a busy 21-year-old working woman who's also a full time college student, I haven't had much time to analyze the video so much you know. :p

Thanks for the input though. :) I knew it was probably a "duh" moment, but I wanted to shar anyways just incase, ya know? Thanks again.

BTW, here's my WIP drawing I told y'all about:

wip5ct0.jpg

I'll be sure to post it in its completion as I continue farther. ;)

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Well, I can understand missing a couple things because of a busy life. I'm 20 myself. and there is one guy I know who is 24.

Regardless, your topic has brought up some interesting points.

Zayin

Yes. But thd DS is missing a cape. At least from that vantage point. I think the form fitting suits are supposed to be a staple of sorts.

and there is no denying the link between the Keyblades. Maybe the eye has something to do with omniscense. Like the "All seeing Darkness" or "All knowing Darkness." - Allstargamer

Ref_SoraRiku.jpg

If the thing on rikus waist what you call a cape....

070928khpsp05.jpg

Then Everybody is mixing up there clothes HELP!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back