• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark soldier identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Yoyo

i agree with greys post theory.
although i think that the dark soldier has a special connection with all of the apprentices, Perhaps he was the first apprentice before the others but i agree that he has a special connection with atleats 1 of them , but for some reason i think its more so terra than ven , but ven would still work

Happy Chap

Meh, i cant see why height would be such an obstacle. Riku shot up a fair bit in the year sora was asleep, maybe not a foot, but alot none the less.

Muse

you look atrocious
Meh, i cant see why height would be such an obstacle. Riku shot up a fair bit in the year sora was asleep, maybe not a foot, but alot none the less.

But the thing is Riku was at the age where that was possible. Apprentice Xehanort looks to be in his early twenties, which would mean that he is past the age where he can have a sudden growth spurt and be a full head taller than DS.

Also, DS would need to grow a full head taller literally overnight if that was the case. If he really was a part of/became Xehanort. Because Xehanort shows up right after BBS ends. Not a year later, not ten years later, he comes into existence just right afterwards. I don't know about you, but I don't think it would be possible for DS to really grow a head taller in that short period of time to become Xehanort.

HeartOfTheHero

I think your idea behind this theory is pretty good. It's actually a little bit more believable than some of the theories I've heard. I don't think DS is going to be a new character, I'm hoping it's someone that we already know, I think that would put a good twist on the character

toon_roxas99

I think DS could be Xehanort before he lost his memories and became Ansem's apprentice. I think Master Xehanort is a seperate character. And maybe after DS and Master Xehanort were defeated by TAV, but DS survived. He could have lost his memories and took on his master's name and started a new identity. DS/Xehanort could also have been Ven's rival (brother) or even Terra's brother. Who knows maybe even Master Xehanort's son... Just a theory. Just going out on a limb here.

I gotta get BBS.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I think DS could be Xehanort before he lost his memories and became Ansem's apprentice. I think Master Xehanort is a seperate character. And maybe after DS and Master Xehanort were defeated by TAV, but DS survived. He could have lost his memories and took on his master's name and started a new identity. DS/Xehanort could also have been Ven's rival (brother) or even Terra's brother. Who knows maybe even Master Xehanort's son... Just a theory. Just going out on a limb here.

I gotta get BBS.

welll lets not add any blood related theories....they mean nothing in kingdom hearts.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
you arent even trying are you?

again...xehanort opened it without using a key, in the report he never even said he used a key to open it.

It wasnt stated he used the keyblade but it doesnt mean he didnt use one.

I think DS could be Xehanort before he lost his memories and became Ansem's apprentice.
Maybe.

I think Master Xehanort is a seperate character. And maybe after DS and Master Xehanort were defeated by TAV, but DS survived.
Defeated and survived. Okay.

He could have lost his memories and took on his master's name and started a new identity.
It doesnt explain his height though.

DS/Xehanort could also have been Ven's rival (brother) or even Terra's brother.
No just no.

Who knows maybe even Master Xehanort's son... Just a theory. Just going out on a limb here.

I gotta get BBS.
"Cough" Family doesnt matter.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
It wasnt stated he used the keyblade but it doesnt mean he didnt use one.

Maybe.

Defeated and survived. Okay.

It doesnt explain his height though.

No just no.

"Cough" Family doesnt matter.

still it said something came out of the door. which meant an opening

Muse

you look atrocious
well i think its marluxia...since he does want to overthrow xemnas for his own use

I think DS could be Xehanort before he lost his memories and became Ansem's apprentice.

One thing: Height. This simple little tidbit hinders both of your theories.

We could say that DS is around Ven's height, yes? Pretty close? And Ven is around Roxas' height. Now, both Xemnas and Marluxia are both around a foot taller than Roxas is.

picture.php

If we're saying that Xehanort is around his early twenties when he is taken in by Ansem and becomes his apprentice, he is past the age where such a growth spurt can occur. If he was around Ven's age, maybe, but being in his early twenties, its highly unlikely that he would grow a foot and a half overnight.

As for Marluxia's other, the same applies. He too looks to be in his twenties, give or take, and would be too old for a sudden growth spurt. There would be no reason for DS, being as short as Ven, to suddenly grow a foot and a half overnight and become either Marluxia's other. or Xehanort.

And maybe after DS and Master Xehanort were defeated by TAV

I doubt that. Or did you not see them literally beating them with one hand behind their back?

but DS survived.

Why only DS? Why not MX? MX, actually being a Keyblade Master and DS supposedly being his Apprentice should be stronger than DS, no?

He could have lost his memories and took on his master's name and started a new identity.

Contradicting yourself there. He lost his memories, so how could he have taken on his Master's name, if he didn't even know that he had a Master/who that Master would have been? How could he start a new identity, if he didn't even know that he had one to begin with?

DS/Xehanort could also have been Ven's rival (brother) or even Terra's brother. Who knows maybe even Master Xehanort's son... Just a theory. Just going out on a limb here.

Family =/= Importance in KH. Family is to be heard or mentioned, but never seen. They are just that damn unimportant.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Master Xehanort is a seperate character

So, the character that holds the most similarities and connections to Xehanort (MX)isn't connected to Xehanort and the person who hold no similarities or connections to Xehanort (DS) is connected to Xehanort?

Eh...no.

And maybe after DS and Master Xehanort were defeated by TAV, but DS survived.

Rewatch the secret ending. Ven is left useless, Aqua can't do much and Terra's down an arm. I really, really doubt that MX and DS lost.

Or... It could be MX (and Terra) and he simply remembers his name...

DS/Xehanort could also have been Ven's rival (brother) or even Terra's brother. Who knows maybe even Master Xehanort's son... Just a theory.

Family=no importance in KH.

Just going out on a limb here.

A very, very weak limb. =/

As for Marluxia's other, the same applies. He too looks to be in his twenties, give or take, and would be too old for a sudden growth spurt. There would be no reason for DS, being as short as Ven, to suddenly grow a foot and a half overnight and become either Marluxia's other. or Xehanort.

Well, you can't really say this for Marluxia...
Marluxia first joins the Org during the scene where Xigbar and Zexion were speaking.
So, technically, he would have sufficient time to grow (don't take this as me supporting this).

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, you can't really say this for Marluxia...
Marluxia first joins the Org during the scene where Xigbar and Zexion were speaking.
So, technically, he would have sufficient time to grow (don't take this as me supporting this).

Eh, true. Though when you join =/= how long you've been a Nobody. Who knows exactly how long he might have been a Nobody? It could have been three years prior, or it could have been two months prior to him being recruited.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Though when you join =/= how long you've been a Nobody.

Never said it was. =<

Who knows exactly how long he might have been a Nobody? It could have been three years prior, or it could have been two months prior to him being recruited.

Eh... Personally, the Org seems rather good at collecting members, so I don't think it would have been very long. Though it's possible, I suppose.

Anyways, I was just saying what limits DS from being Xehanort cannot (at the time) limit him from being Marluxia.

Muse

you look atrocious
DS? Okay, why? And how does that relate to his identity, hm? Pray tell.

Happy Chap

Now I see how hieght is an obstacle... but wait! the disney effect! they could make DS drink a growth potion! hahahahahaha nah thats stupid.
Also, MX and DS haven't quite won the battle yet, unless mickey is just pissed off because of global warming :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back