• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Games (Literate & Original Role-Play)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Set hundreds of years in the past and in another domain lived a world of magic, murder, and betrayal. The king trying to hold onto power falls under the blade of the black hearted knight, the knight becomes the new king and rebellion begins against him and his unjust ways.

That may sound like an excerpt from a book but in some cases it can be true. In the case of some people they may experience it first hand. It is one-thousand years from our current time and a new model of games has been created. In these games a person is set into a situation that they desire. Lately though, the game has been acting up and only producing medieval theme levels.

Before pulling everyone out of the game the exit server closed and many people were trapped inside as the capsules used to help project the game locked the bodies of the ones still in the game inside the capsules. After many different attempts at rescuing the trapped people the company that created the game as found one: Send in a small group of high level gamers and unleash a powerful virus into the system.

Seven gamers have been chosen. Some may choose to stay back and not come to the aid of trapped gamers and others will rise to the challenge and face the hacker or whatever might be infecting the game system.

-------------------------------------------------

Rules

No power playing
No godmoddering
PG-13 romance and swearing
You may have up to two characters
No double posting unless it really was an accident.
Be literate
No one liners or I will kill you.
“Talking”
Thinking’
((OOC)) or OOC:

Dragon Master-Kaiku
Black Angel-Jet_Fire
Knight
Wizard-Prince Riku
Elemental Mage-LuvKyou
White Angel-MASTER-SEPHIROTH
Warrior

~*Template*~
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Job/Occupation: (I.e. Student, construction worker, police officer and so on.)
Personality: (give an example of the situation that gave you the persona.)
Appearance:
Bio: (Please do cut back on the dead parent thing and things like abuse. I know everyone loves to be emo but that gets old after a while you know? And make a decent bio please.)

~*Game Template*~

Username:
Game Age:
Game Gender: (or you can keep it a secret)
Job: (. You must pick one of these jobs and stick with it. Make sure to look through others temps because if the job it taken you cannot have it, six other different jobs for six different people. I already chose mine.)
Game Level: (Must be between 50-79 I do not want people all at 79 either be fun!)
Game Appearance:

~*My Template*~

Name: Vitoria Andre
Birthday: 12/06
Height: 5’5
Weight: 126
Job/Occupation: College Student
Personality: Kaiku is the type of person that does not roll over no matter what. She hates being told what to do and gets this from her father who is a corporation executive. So she is used to be waited on in the real world but still knows when to keep her mouth shut.
Appearance:
Voctoria.png

Bio: Daughter of the corporate executive of a large scale shipping company Vitoria was raised like a spoiled princess getting everything she ever wanted. That is also why Victoria plays the MMORPG called, Kurai. She changes everything about herself in the game compared to what she really like in the real world. From a spoiled rich girl to a Dragon Master she takes a change in name, gender, and personality.

A few years ago her mother left to go and work in America to promote more growth for the company. Victoria was indifferent about her mother leaving seeing as how the woman never spent much with her anyway. Her father on the other hand does everything but stalk her. He knows just about everything about her. She does not mind too much but sometimes is annoyed by him. One of the few things he does not know about her is her participation in Kurai, and she wants to keep is that way. Even after being asked to help out the player that were trapped she does not want her father to know.

~*Game Template*~

Username: Ryuumaru
Game Age: 19
Game Gender: Male
Job: Dragon Master
Game Level: 66
Game Appearance:
Ryuumaru.png

((Yah I know that the name says Kaiku but oh well, it's all still Victoria.))

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
~*Template*~
Name: Alan Leonstrong
Birthday: 07/31
Height: 6'4
Weight: 86kg
Job/Occupation: Retail Salesperson
Personality: Alan is an open person, and always trying to help anyone in need, after being bullied at school. Once he hit highschool, he had a growth spurt, and was never touched again. He loves to meet new people.
Appearance:
normal5jf.png
(Great place to make appearances is www.elouai.com)
Bio: Alan has always gotten whatever he wanted. He has been gaming since he was only 7 years old, and can master any game that he has played. He has been to many tournaments around the world, and has won nearly all of them. To him, gaming is a way to escape the real world.

When he was asked to help out some trapped gamers, his mind raced with the thoughts of n00bs ruining a game, and that he had to fix it. He immediately accepted. After all, it was a new game, and he had to master it.

~*Game Template*~

Username: Jet Ritsuzen
Game Age: 24
Job: Black Angel

Game Level: 73
Game Appearance:
darkangel7zr.gif

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
((Save me a spot. Ill have it up in a minute))

~*Template*~
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Job/Occupation: (I.e. Student, construction worker, police officer and so on.)
Personality: (give an example of the situation that gave you the persona.)
Appearance:
Bio: (Please do cut back on the dead parent thing and things like abuse. I know everyone loves to be emo but that gets old after a while you know? And make a decent bio please.)

~*Game Template*~

Username:
Game Age:
Game Gender: (or you can keep it a secret)
Job: (Knight, Wizard, Elemental Mage, White Angel, Black Angel, Warrior. You must pick one of these jobs and stick with it. Make sure to look through others temps because if the job it taken you cannot have it, six other different jobs for six different people. I already chose mine.)
Game Level: (Must be between 50-79 I do not want people all at 79 either be fun!)
Game Appearance:

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
I'll give this one more kick in the shins before I drop it. After bumping an RP twice it should just be dropped...I'll probabloy try again anyway...I really like this thing...reminds of of .hack i guess...))

LuvKyou

~*Template*~
Name: Jasmine Hollows

Birthday: 16/06

Height:5' 3½"

Weight: 57kg

Job/Occupation: Student

Personality:Jasmine's all smiles most of the time, as well as laughs and hyperness. She learnt to stay positive and happy no matter what.

Appearance:

Bio: The only child in her family, you'd think she'd get spoiled. But she didn't, she chose not to be spoiled by her parents because she knew there's no point in it. So, she always tried to make her own way through life. SHe went to the best of schools in the city on a scholarship, this'd make you think she was some kind of nerd or something but she wasn't, she was naturally smart. Or rather, just grasped concept quickly. She plays the MMORPG Kurai to escape the real world at times. Although others use it as a means of being a different person, she doesn't change.

~*Game Template*~

Username: Asuka Sohma

Game Age: 16

Game Gender: Female

Job: Elemental Mage

Game Level: 63

Game Appearance: http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doll8li.png

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((Okay. I can tell no matter what else I do now I will not get any other people to join this unless I ask my friends. So, I’m going to start this now.))

Victoria sighed as she walked down the street toward her home. It was the long walkway that led to the mansion that killed her feet because it was an up hill climb. She muttered a curse as she stopped to remove her shoes and continue into the house her feet touching the cold marble flooring. Today was the day that she would enter Kurai again to save trapped members.

“Ms. Andre,” a maid said as Victoria had started toward the stairs,” your father requests an audience with you.”

“Very well.” Victoria said as sighed and placed her shoes back on. Her walked into the dinning hall were her father sat at the farthest end of the very long table. “You asked to see me?”

“Sometimes I wonder why you will not just take a car.” Her father said standing up and facing her.

“I find it more enjoyable to walk.” Victoria shrugged with a smile. “Did you just want to see if I was home?”

“No…” Her father said,” actually I need to speak with you about my retirement.”

“Father you’re still young why do you need to retire?” Victoria asked stepping forward.

“Because it will happen eventually I’m not saying it will happen now just soon. I have already decided that no matter what happens you will be next to run the company. I suppose you have a lot of work to do so I will not take too much more of your time but…” he paused looking at Victoria,” do not do anything dangerous.”

“Of course,” Victoria said with a smile,” I’ll be in my room. I have a large project to get started on.” She left the room and walked up into her room. Once she placed her bag down she walked over to her computer desk and looked at the computer screen. “Time to save of people.” She said as she sat down and picked up an eye cover that wrapped around her head.

She paused and let her hair fall to her shoulders so the clip it was in would not interfere with her game play although on forums it said as re-entering members also went into a coma. She knew that she too would probably go into one as well but the feeling of wanting to save the trapped people was a much stronger feeling. Because the game was stuck on one more it would not be too hard to find out who was manipulating the game grid and take them out.

She took a deep breath before she put on the optical viewer and turned her computer on. As soon as it went on the game started because all of the equipment was connected she felt her mind being pulled from her body. It was different from all of the other times, this time she could no feel the keyboard under her fingers but rather nothing.

As she fell through a highway of light she began to change into the form she had picked for the game. Changing from Victoria to Ryuumaru; Dragon Master, and thirteenth member of the Dragon Master guild, her brown hair turned short and red, larger blue eyes become smaller and short stature becoming taller. When she broke from the light highway she was a male dressed in white falling through the sky.

After a few seconds of falling Ryuumaru whistled and a large blue dragon came to his aid, Ryuumaru turned in the air and landed on the dragons back with a light tup. After gilding through the air for a bit longer Ryuumaru spotted a place to land and pointed to it getting his dragon, Yuuki, to toward the clearing.

When they landed Ryuumaru jumped off and began to walk away from Yuuki. After looking around he nodded to the dragon. Yuuki then changed form into a long silver sword that Ryuumaru called to his side. After sheathing it he began to walk into the woods toward a town.

((That was fun. Alright...who ever is still in this please post.))

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
~*Template*~
Name:Sky Ortiz
Birthday:5/31
Height:5'7
Weight:142
Job/Occupation:Student.
Personality: Usually nice and Quiet but when he is in the 'Zone' he is extremely tough and cocky.
Appearance:
75.gif

Bio:Later.Not enough time right now.
~*Game Template*~

Username:Xit.
Game Age:10
Job: Wizard.
Game Level:78
Game Appearance:
link-doll-1.gif

Reputation:Mostly known as teh Wizard Of The west.So he is Vey Popular.

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Wait M-S whishes to join.

~*Template*~
Name: Matt
Birthday: 11/18
Height: 5"9"
Weight: 140
Job/Occupation: Student
Personality: Adventurous, sort of childish, always calm.
Appearance: http://twilighthush.com/sora/bilder2/seta/052.jpg
Bio: He was born in italy, the country which he loves, & to pass the time as a child he played soccer & explored alot. Then they came out with somthing mind blowing, a virtual world like nothing he ever experienced. Now he had never actualy played a video game because he was very active & to him this game was a way for him to have fun.

He just had to try it, so he raised enough money to get the means to play the game. He became great at the game almost immediatly, but to keep it he had to do good in school, & he did, Straight A's. In return he got to keep it & play whenever he wanted.

Then he got called upon to rescue some gamers from the game. He accepted it because to him this was going to be one of the funest things he could think of. Plus how could he deny anadventure like this.

~*Game Template*~

Username: Angelus
Game Age: 16
Game Gender: male
Job: White Angel
Game Level: 69
Game Appearance: http://centralrk.iespana.es/imagens/aokaoken.jpg ((MIDDLE MAN))

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((...LuvKyou you did a good thing wanting to bring this back. Nice one. ^^ Now we've got two empty slotsa but you all can start posting. I already did. o.0...Wow... ^^ I'm happy. And I was on the verge of leaving.))

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Matt was coming home from playing a long soccer game & he had a wide smile on his face. He was walking through the un crowded streets, taking his time, because it was going to be a long time before he would see this town again, he savored every moment.

On the way home he bought a large pizza, of which he loved. Then when he got to the flight of stone stairs that lead to his house he sighed, not because he would miss it, but because he was worn out & his feet were killing him. So hewent up as fast as he could & got up to the top in about a minute.

From the top of the hill you could see the whole town, a mezmerising site. He then went into his humble home.

"mom dada im home." he said

Matts mother hearing his return came down the stairs with his father both looking rather worried.

"Matt we have one thing to say to you, keep safe, thats more important then anything else." she said as a tear fell down her cheek.

"I'll be safe as can be mom & dad, it'll be like a normal day here, hehe i know what i'm doing." matt said as he huged them both & went up to his room to take a shower & eat his pizza.

Matt then went to his computer & sat down slowly, & then put his eye cover on his head.

"Lets go" matt said as he launched the system. Suddenly he saw a white light & his earthly form dissapear. He slowly, but surely, became the angel of light Angelus. Then the location of where hee was being transported came into veiw it was the middle of a forest.

Matt found a cut down trunk & sat down to think about what he would do next as he puhis sethed sword on the ground.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
He stood up as the bell rang.He kicked up his chair into teh desk and walked out of the room.As he made it out his cell phone rang.He fliped it open as he walked down the hall and said,"Hello?"Then all of a sudden a dark voice spook and said,"Sky..."Sky yawned and said,"Yo, Lan."The dark voice then turned to a normal teen voice."How the hell did you know?!"Lan yelled over the phone."I know these things."Sky said in a cool-wannabe voice."Sky, go to hell."Click.Was heard as the phone start beebing."Yeah.."He said closing his phone.

Well Im On My Way Home, Gonna Eat and Log On.He thought as he walked over to a side walk across from the school.He didnt live far away from the school because, he needed a walk everyday to clear his thoughts on life."Well, im bored."He said as he continued walking.He then made his way to a gate.The gate was black.He walked up to the gate and pushed it open.From there was a hill.And many houses on the hill.Once he made it to teh top he opened the door to a Peachy brown house and said,"Im home mom."He lived alone with his brother and mom.A little ten year old whihc looked like a smaller version of Sky."Hey, Sky."The kid said smiling."Yo, Justin."He said walking up to his room placing his back pack right by the door.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Ryuumaru walked into the town being vigilant in case of any kind of attack. He did not want to deal with any unwanted attention. He walked into an armor shop and loot around for the shop keeper. When Ryuumaru spotted the owner he approached the old man and asked about the strongest Dragon Master class sword that he had.

“Aye,” The old man said,” you’d be wanting this beauty then.” He said as he pulled out a sliver sword with a gold hilt and rubies incrusted in the guard. “What say ye? I’ll sell it to you for a third of the price.”

“A third? Why?” Ryuumaru asked as he knew that particular sword was expensive.

“Business has been slow and I need to make a livin’ somehow. Now about it?” he said with a toothy smile.

Taking the given opportunity Ryuumaru bought the placed the sword to his side next to the first one. “Thank you.” The teen male said with a bow and left. Once he reached the outside he left toward a town at the foot of a volcano.

“Ryuu-sama!!” called a voice that Ryuumaru knew well. “Ryuu-sama wait!”

“Takuya…” Ryuumaru turned to looked at a short boy with silver hair and round glasses. He wore a loose shirt and dirtied gray pants,” I thought you got out of the game before the server shut.”

“I did but when I saw your name on the message board for re-entrance I had to come!” The teen said regaining his breath.

“Idiot…” Ryuumaru said,” I thought restrictions were placed so that people below sixty could not get in without clearance from the main company.”

“That is true but,” Takuya said,” guild master Nevi told them that you needed me so they let me in!”

“I don’t need you Takuya you’re just going to be a burden.” Ryuumaru said with a sigh as he held his head.

“Please! Look! Kiyuu is doing really well!” Takuya said as he held out a black bladed sword.

“I don’t know why you are trying to convince me,” Ryuumaru said,” I don’t have much of a choice. If I leave you alone you’ll be killed in a second and I don’t want to know what happens when you die without the option of going back to your body.”

“That’s right,” Takuya said as if he had just realized something,” without being able to go back to our bodies then the twelve hour player IP reject cannot work.”

Ryuumaru stared at Takuya for a minute until he heard the chime that announced he had mail. “I wonder who else is in the server.” He said as a menu box appeared in front of him. He opened the e-mail and looked at who had sent it. “Minoru? He was in with the first wave of rescue player. Don’t tell me he got chicken and ran off to hide in a cave.” Ryuumaru said as he read the message. “Ack! He’s found the secret Dragon Master weapon!”

“Minoru, is a black mage though what good would that sword do to him?” Takuya asked.

“He says he’s guarding it for me.” Ryuumaru said. “Come on, we’re heading to Coled.”

“It’s a frozen dessert there!” Takuya exclaimed.

“What better place to hide a weapon or two?” Ryuumaru said with a smirk. “Alright! Yuuki! Take to the sky!” the red head said throwing his sword into the air. The dragon then appeared from it and quickly landed next to Ryuumaru and Takuya lowering his head so they could climb on. “We’re going to Coland, Takuya hurry.”

“Yes, Ryuu-sama!” he said climbing on after Ryuumaru. Yuuki pounded his wings and took to the air in seconds shortly after and they made their way across the land toward snowy mountains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back