• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Daniel Powter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
JuttingRock said:
Actually it's Daniel Pow[size=+2]T[/size]er.

I haven't heard that much of him, but he sounds like a more pop version of James Blunt.
Yes, someone actually spells it right. I like Bad Day, but I didn't like his other song. And you could say that about him as well. He's maybe even like a calmer version of Justin Timberlake.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Maverick_Trippy said:
No that song is extremely good.

In your opinion. Yes he had a bad day but it doesn't mean he has to ruin everyone elses day with uber blandness.

CursedRose

I live in my own little world. It's dark and spook
I like the song Bad Day, BUT the other songs on the album are really good too. He just has an interesting quality to his songs. I like him, sometimes hearing Bad Day over and over though can get annoying.

OH NO! If it keeps playing on the radio and everywhere else, I might actually get tired of it and never listen to the song again.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I've never heard of him until now. But i've heard the song and now it makes me glad I didn't know him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back