• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dandelion movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

Yes everyone is waiting for the big 3, i am too xD

BUT. Since we got a cutscene movie with the foretellers, would you like to see The Dandelions get one? maybe add it as a bonus with KH3?? like 2.8 did.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I'd love to see Skuld in her 3d form myself. Maybe even Strelitzia if possible? Would be interesting. Though it would have to be part of the main game or something. I'd rather not buy a whole different game with old games attached to it like 2.8, just to see it. Maybe it'll be the secret ending of kh 3? Who knows.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
it would be nice, yes. i kinda hope its the in-universe scenes on how Sora was told the story of Chi era by someone who was from it-either Ventus remembered or anyone else .

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Anything to see Blaine in glorious HD.

This yes do want

I personally liked Back Cover a lot and I really love seeing those quality graphics animated beautifully in a KH movie, so I would be open to a Dandelion movie anytime. Though honestly I doubt SE will invest in something like that, since they prepared all the past games to be available on PS4 already and can peacefully proceed to getting KH3 out now. Back Cover was released together with 2.8 after all, so what would a Dandelion movie get released with? it's not gonna come alone, that's for sure
unless they plan something unnecessary big related to the Chi line...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Why should they do that if they can create Kingdom Hearts Re:Union X as the placeholder game between Kingdom Hearts III and Kingdom Hearts IV instead?

Really think about it, Square Enix are already re-creating all the Disney assets from the previous games in Unreal Engine 4 so they may as well utilise them through this remake. Just have a game where you inter-change between Ephemer and Skuld (without a drop mechanic).

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Why should they do that if they can create Kingdom Hearts Re:Union X as the placeholder game between Kingdom Hearts III and Kingdom Hearts IV instead?

Really think about it, Square Enix are already re-creating all the Disney assets from the previous games in Unreal Engine 4 so they may as well utilise them through this remake. Just have a game where you inter-change between Ephemer and Skuld (without a drop mechanic).

*heavy breathing* Re: Union Cross. In HD UE4. Yes. TBH i'd rather have chance to play as all 5 of them, from their different perspective like in BBS? because I'd like to know how different things is from te different perspective, again, like BBS .

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
*heavy breathing* Re: Union Cross. In HD UE4. Yes. TBH i'd rather have chance to play as all 5 of them, from their different perspective like in BBS? because I'd like to know how different things is from the different perspective, again, like BBS .

Honestly, I don't think that's going to happen. For starters, Ventus, Brain and Lauriam seems to be more minor in the grand scheme of the plot (because they were not present in X), but more importantly, it'll diverge too much from the remake aspect of the hypothetical game. Sticking to Ephemer and Skuld keeps it far more streamlined, and you can cover a lot of ground from both their perspectives anyway.

Plus, Ventus doesn't have as much of a protagonist role in the X era. He's just intertwined in the events because that's just his era of origin. Let Ventus sit at the sides for this. He's already played hero in Birth by Sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back