• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► D.Gray-man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
But the problem is even though she's published in a Jump book that comes out every 3 MONTHS, she still can't meet her deadlines :/ The arthritis in her wrists in addition to her overall lack of a sense of urgency are really putting the manga in a state of limbo.

This latest chapter was supposed to come out in March for christ's sake

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
But the problem is even though she's published in a Jump book that comes out every 3 MONTHS, she still can't meet her deadlines :/ The arthritis in her wrists in addition to her overall lack of a sense of urgency are really putting the manga in a state of limbo.

This latest chapter was supposed to come out in March for christ's sake

As happy as I am to see this manga back, it truly is sad. I feel really bad for her, it's not like the manga delays are her fault, but like people previously stated, she has so far to go. I'm just going to pray for the best and hope she can get through both her the manga and her issues.

Anagram

Banned
Welp this just diddlying happened

The website revealed that Ayumu Murase (Haikyu!!'s Shōyō Hinata, The irregular at magic high school's Shinkurō Kichōji) will play Allen Walker and Shinnosuke Tachibana (Kamisama Kiss' Tomoe, Overlord's Peroroncino) will play Howard Link. Sanae Kobayashi had played Allen in the previous series, and Daisuke Kishio had played Howard.

The website and official Twitter account have also revealed a key visual. The tagline on the key visual reads, "I want to live. Even if I destroy you."
d-gray-man-kv.jpg

The anime will have a stage program at the Anime Japan 2016 event in Tokyo in March.

The first 103-episode anime series aired from 2006-2008. Funimation released the anime on Blu-ray and DVD in North America.

Hoshino's D.Gray-man manga is set in an alternative fantasy version of the early 20th century and revolves around Allen Walker, a young man who becomes an exorcist for a group called the Black Order. The group attempts to protect mankind from the evil Millennium Earl.

Hoshino originally launched the manga in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 2004, but the manga went on hiatus numerous times due to the author's health. The series then resumed in Jump Square magazine in 2009. The manga's latest hiatus had been ongoing since 2013, but the manga resumed in the new Jump Square Crown quarterly magazine when the magazine launched on July 17. Shueisha published the manga's 24th volume in November 2013, and the manga has more than 22.5 million copies in print.

Viz Media is releasing the manga series in English and released the 24th manga volume in August 2014.
CWpR3n_VAAEEtEc.jpg

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
Wha wha wha I completely missed chapter 220 and 221! D=

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back