• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cymbalta

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
My doctor prescribed it to me for the second time recently; this time for anxiety/stress I'd been going through from a lot of family problems plus other issues. I finally took one near 12 a.m. before I went to bed because of how bad I've been getting. Well, it woke me up sometime after 4. I was really, REALLY hot despite how freezing my room was, my stomach was churning, and I just knew what was going to happen. Finally, at about 5, it started to make me vomit. I looked up some info and will be going to the doctor's in the morning, but I can't believe this happened with one pill (plus I thought they set to work in your system slowly.)

So, for this thread: Has anyone else ever been prescribed this? Or have taken it? Have you experienced side effects? Did you have good results or any bad ones? And to extend this a bit, if you have comments on any other anti-anxiety/depressant, feel free to speak. I'm curious about any other experiences as compared to mine.

Wicked

absurdiam
I've heard of this but never have had it givin to me. I havn't heard of any bad cases of it being taken.

Trag

Bronze Member
It is a side effect of the medicene, and i'm no doctor, but that would make me a little depressed, waking up at night and puking. I wouldn't take it again until you see your doctor, but that's my opinion. Here's the Wiki page, I hope it helps.

Duloxetine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It seems as though the main side effects are Insomnia and Nausea, and anxiety is one of them. I don't understand, they prescribe a drug that causes anxiety, to treat anxiety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back