• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

custom keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doushitemo

I just read all of the interviews, and Nomura never says anything about customizing/synthesizing keyblades. I'm starting to think that maybe you can't. I dunno. I'll try Googleing it later.

KeybladeMaster1

sum1 complaind bout it being all blocky, i think tht the would have it fixed so tht it would look like the other keyblades, but still ur own, like customizing cars in NFSU, u hav ur base shape (probly kingdm key) and thn u add wht u want to make it look how u want and the game already has it so tht it cn make it look jus how u wnt it 2 in gameplay w/o it stndng out like"Hey tht kid made thtt himself"

~~Holla Back~~

LIAR LIAR

if they do have something like that, all i hope for is that its not as dificult to use like gummi-ships... i never touched the gummi-ship building stuff... i actually made the wings of it white, but that took 45min. o__x

cometboy17

I think the idea of making your own keyblade is a sweet idea but like other games I bet that after it's all said an done some people will want to be able to do more with it. But either way I'm looking forward to it!!!

Ultima Keybearer

Mebby it's more like when you get the pieces it goes into a certain keyblade you can make. Say there a keyblade called Flame Buster and you get a keyblade piece called Magnum handle, it would go into the Flame Buster set, not Ice brand set. And, when you have a full set go too the synthisis (Spelling?) shop and get it built.

Doushitemo

Okay, I found out the original source of the translation - Sora's Domain. I emailed the guy to ask him what his source was for the thing about customizing keyblades, and this is what he said:
Some japanese magazine from over a year ago. Dunno how reliable it is, so don't
bank on it being in the game that much.
In other words, he's not even sure if there will be customizable keyblades in KH2, so don't get your hopes up.

Doushitemo

Do you have proof? The only "proof" I've seen is what they say on kh2.net, which is the same thing that they have on Sora's Domain......and you read what the guy said about that....

ChaosChristianus

I think that the customize system from FFX is what its going to be like. You have a variety of looks to choose from and you can add different affects to that keyblade. You'll still be limited to how many keyblades it can look like.

C

CEDELAS

i think it will be like u collect items like handle and then u can add like wings on it or something like u remake a key or something heres how i think it will go

handle+wings+yellow colour=oathkeeper like handele

but u can change things i would love to use to custom keys with the brave form i think its cool how u could change the keys in the midst of battle come on spell binder for blu form

i think also that the keys u get from worlds will now have particular abillities so u actually use the crap ones like wouldnt u use the jungle king if it had a special abillity like loud yell or somthing lol

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yep thats all we can do. i hate waiting but every day we wait KH2 is getting more and more great and finished. just a couple more months

C

CEDELAS

yes i agree totally i dont mind the wait altough i hate it but every day i tell myself they have boosted the graphics or added a drive mode or attack or added a level or they translated it to english remember world wide release :)

One-Winged-Angel

I think it would be a pretty cool option, but the only way I could think of them making it is having the same layout as the build your own gummy ship, you can find certain peices and make it from scratch like that, so it wouldn't limit the looks of it too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back