• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

custom keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i heard roumers about this reciently being confirmed.. and you can do this at a synthesis shop.. so how do you think this system will work? if its like the synthesis shop in kh1 then it wont be very.. coustomizable... but if its anything like gummy ships im gonna be mad (a keyblade looking all blocky and cheap just annoys me)

E

Ecstacy

yes it is sorta in the ultima keyblade way though. you gotta collect certain items. yeah i was siked when nomura said this.

Brian

p.s. i think he means custom because their are a number of combonations that make a certain keyblade you are looking for.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
envyme2x said:
yes it is sorta in the ultima keyblade way though. you gotta collect certain items. yeah i was siked when nomura said this.

Brian

p.s. i think he means custom because their are a number of combonations that make a certain keyblade you are looking for.
That's pretty cool!

E

Ecstacy

no you cant customize a keyblade you create one from the ingredients you collect. like one from scratch. and depending on the ingredients and your standards a certain key balde is made(from what i understand)

Brian

louis

the ingrediants needed to creat a keyblade are said to be very hard to find in each world

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah that is awesome. i think that u will be able to use different (rare) ingredients and combine them to make your own unigue keyblade. So that means yours can be different than what someone elses is. That would be cool!!!

Doushitemo

i heard roumers about this reciently being confirmed.. and you can do this at a synthesis shop.. so how do you think this system will work? if its like the synthesis shop in kh1 then it wont be very.. coustomizable... but if its anything like gummy ships im gonna be mad (a keyblade looking all blocky and cheap just annoys me)
You know, kh2.net says you can customize keyblades, but I don't ever remember seeing a scan or website or anything that actually said that. What source did they get their info from? If anyone could give me a link to the original source or scan, that would be great. ^_^

E

Ecstacy

yeah it was in the interview woth i think 1up or PS(im not looking right now though lol)

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back