• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

cursed kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuka_183

somebody posted a thread earlier today about how people are cursed when they have some of "kingdom hearts power" so what im thinking is that when a strong willed person dies they go to kingdom hearts hence the graveyard thing and they make a deal with somebody orrrrr!! something *bum *bum *bum*, to give a chance to be alive again somewhat and more powerful. then an agreement is made if accepted they come back to the world but arent human just existant hence xehanort's heartless and org.xlll and any others who we havent encounter yet. what do you think.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
:confused:..I'm kind of confused..

..But let me get this straight. So your saying if a strong willed person dies they can choose to stay in kh...or become something powerful!?

But no one would ever choose to stay in kh..if they could become more powerful! :confused:

Pyro

uhhhh this is f up.i don't understand anything you just said. what are you trying to say?

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i highkly doubt that.good theory but no.it says in the ansem reports.when a strong willed(or is it hearted)person goes into darkness the heart seperates from the body and soul.the heart creates the heartless and the soul and body create the nobody

kazuka_183

what im saying is maybe a powerful person dies and they automatically go to kh and somebody or something makes a deal with that person only if they have something to offer like equivalent exchange they go back to their world more powerful but at a cost they are not humans they are just existant but this offer isnt for everyone only people who can benefit kh so if you die and had no major accomplishments your not valuble or worthy enough for this deal..

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
but then everyone would choose powerful.

Pyro

whoever the person that said kingdom hearts was cursed, they don't know what they're talkin about. if they were talkin about when xemnas absorb his blown up kingdom hearts theres no way it could be cursed. i gotta go find that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back