• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

curse Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike12

"Interviewer: Will these works be connected with the "New" Kingdom Hearts game?
Nomura: KHc features Sora. However, the DS and PSP are both completely different stories, though I cannot say what they are yet. I can say these titles are not the last of the series, and all three will connect to a New Kingdom Hearts Game sooner or later."

ah, now i cant wait till the future new kingdom hearts game on top of kingdom hearts: 358/2 days =(

:cursing:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I am going to guess KH will end with Sora facing off against MX...
The hero facing off against the greatest villian (of KH)...
If they drag it on pass this battle, then it will become somewhat redundent and boring...

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
Truthfully, Monura has always been known to contradict himself, so this statement has no real meaning, but I'd liek to point out he doesn't want KH to end up like Final Fantasy or Zelda, he wants a definate ending. If anything, there will be one more KH game after these and no others.

(Really I don't think I could stand the wait for any games more then this, or even still like the series after the next four games)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hehe. End up like Zelda...hehaha...Well...In every Zelda game I have played, we always face Ganon as final boss (aka the same person everytime) and it's not quite far from what KH is about...:p...hehe...But what the hell...:D...

i think i need to point out something. most of zelda games really aren't sequels... it has the same characters but in different dimensions.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, I know that. I do know how to follow the story in those games as well, but still, that's not very far from KH as well. Zelda have several dimensions, KH have different realms and can different sides of themselfs, as to why I said that we were fighting the same guy as boss everytime kinda like in LOZ...hehe...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
okay. i wanted to make sure. long time ago i myself didn't realize that most of the zelda games took place in different dimensions i thought they were sequels... with the exception of wind waker to phantom hourglass and anything else i forget to mention...

i hope kingdom hearts doesn't turn out like zelda. i could imagine sora being the dark realm keyblade master instead?

Crimson-Darkness

think i need to point out something. most of zelda games really aren't sequels... it has the same characters but in different dimensions.
Ive heard they all take the same world and same Ganondorf ( at least for OOT , WW ,and TP )
but different Link Zelda and other people in the game

Soo..... back to KH
Zelda games are still different from KH the story of each game is connected with another one
but in Zelda there not that connected as each game takes place years and a new hero is
born

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
what

KH2 is the third installment in the KH series.

You also contradicted yourself.

You're absolutely right, Silh. They'll just end it with a game on a next gen system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back