• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Curious about kh’s current fan demographics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alexxio M.

Awards
I‘ve been watching a lot of retrospectives recently and started thinking a lot about khs current demographics. So here’s a series of questions to feed this little curiousity of mine.

What age were you when you first truly took notice of/discovered Kh
What age were you when you first played Kh (these two questions are separate because of my own experience I’m aware this answer can be the same for both and if that is the case for you put the age once and clarify that it’s for both.)
Which Kh game was your first
How old are you now
What’s your gender (you can skip this if you want but please indicate that you skipped it by writing skip or skipping a line)
how many people do you know from the ages of around 9-12 have finished playing or seen you play a decent amount of any non tech demo, non mobile Kh game
how many people do you know from the ages of around 13-17 have finished playing or seen you play a decent amount of any non tech demo, non mobile Kh game
how many people do you know from the ages of around 18-29 have finished playing or seen you play a decent amount of any non tech demo, non mobile Kh game
how many people do you know aged 30+ have finished playing or seen you play a decent amount of any non tech demo, non mobile Kh game

Here are my answers
I was around 8 when I first truly noticed Kingdom Hearts. It was when DDD was doing it’s first press run I remember only knowing that Kh was a crossover between Disney and FInal Fantasy at the time and stupidly thinking that the Final Fantasy characters would bring the games rating to T and not asking for it because of that. To realize around 10 years later the game was E10+ and i could’ve played it anyway really pushed my buttons
i first played kh when i was around 16
Technically khux was my first but I somewhat dropped it pretty quickly because my phone at the time couldn’t handle how big the game was getting and i couldn’t handle how long it took for the updates to download sometimes when I was on celular, on my way to my school which also had terrible service and had been off of the game for a while. So kh3 takes the spot from KHUx pretty easily here
I am 19
Female
none
none

have fun.

Alexxio M.

Awards
-Around 12 or 13
-Ditto
-KH1
-Male
-I don't really understand these last ones
the last ones are asking if you know anyone in those age ranges that have played or seen you play any Kh game that isn’t fragmentary passage or KHUx. Thanks for answering

2 quid is good

Awards
- about 8 or 9 from YouTube videos and also adverts on TV for various games
- 11 years old
- Kingdom Hearts 2
- female
- none

I think in general, demographics for KH fans run quite a bit higher than you might expect for "funnee disney game". It's more strange to see teens in the fandom than not these days

Alexxio M.

Awards
- about 8 or 9 from YouTube videos and also adverts on TV for various games
- 11 years old
- Kingdom Hearts 2
- female
- none

I think in general, demographics for KH fans run quite a bit higher than you might expect for "funnee disney game". It's more strange to see teens in the fandom than not these days
thanks for answering

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Age 12 in 2002 for Kingdom Heart's debut put out by Squaresoft.
Age 12, same as above
Kingdom Hearts
Age 33 in the present.
Male
Around 6 people.
Around 3 people.
Roughly 8 people.
15+ IRL, most of them from this site actually.

Back