• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cue spontaneous corridor of darkness opening.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tarn

Awards
Sup fellas, I recently dove deep into Kingdom Hearts Heck and... here I am, turned into a Wannabe Org. XIII member, wielding a couple blades and an incomplete keyblade... member of the Vulpes union... what else can I say?

... and no, neither Demyx nor Xigbar have access to this page.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Tarn! Glad to have you join us on KHI! :D And is Zexion your favorite organization thirteen member then?

Please make sure to check out the FAQ! And if you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask! Myself and everyone else in the KHI community would be more than happy to help you out! I'll see you around the forum!

Tarn

Awards
Honestly, Zexion is a precious nerd hiding behind an intimidating mask of intimidation. Give him a plush of a Shadow or one of a Crimson Jazz and he'll crack and be happy. That and the others are... just eugh.

THAT and Zexion sort of set it up and I didn't bother changing the avatar yet, can't find anything generic.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I don't know if you'd be interested in these Avatars or not, but they're there if you want one. :D You make Zexion sound adorable. I now wish I could give him a plushie or a hug.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Welcome! The forums here are quite the fun place. Like KitKat already said, feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Tarn

Awards
Zexion? Adorable? ... Don' tell him I admitted to that but have you seen Roxas? When he isn't angry and full of rage (#BlameDiZ), he's literally cuddlier than freaking Xion when she's actually out and about being social with the others (and not being obliterated by Luxord by playing Uno... he always wins).

Also i'm sorry for turning my greeting thread into me ranting about my 13-14 "castlemates".

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome to the forum Tarn! :D

Back