• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

crispin freeman involved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
  • Keyblade Master
Well if he says he can't say anything about it, then it must means he signed a contract and that confirms he is voicing someone in BBS.

But who does Crispin Freeman voice now, I forgot?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
We're guessing he'll voice Terra. He voiced Setzer in KH2, and the Japanese VA for Setzer also voices Terra. I sent the message to the group yesterday and got the reply you guys saw (I'm surprised you guys could access it)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
  • Keyblade Master
We're guessing he'll voice Terra. He voiced Setzer in KH2, and the Japanese VA for Setzer also voices Terra. I sent the message to the group yesterday and got the reply you guys saw (I'm surprised you guys could access it)
Oh, okay. Hmm.....I hope he does a good job as Terra, I hope he can change his voice from how it sounded as Setzer to something better fitting Terra.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Well, considering Crispin's very talented in voice acting, I think he'll do great. ;D As the message I sent said, I'm a fan of his portrayal of Jeremiah/Orange from Code Geass (although that particular tone probably wouldn't fit Terra)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
  • Keyblade Master
Well, considering Crispin's very talented in voice acting, I think he'll do great. ;D As the message I sent said, I'm a fan of his portrayal of Jeremiah/Orange from Code Geass (although that particular tone probably wouldn't fit Terra)
That's what i'm saying Setzer was high classed and Jeremiah was a high ranked member of Britania. The tone he used for this two characters fit them because of their high stature.

But with Terra, he is not like that. He needs a deep voice but not too deep and one that can change to a lighter tones at times. Hard to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.