• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

crispin freeman involved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well if he says he can't say anything about it, then it must means he signed a contract and that confirms he is voicing someone in BBS.

But who does Crispin Freeman voice now, I forgot?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
We're guessing he'll voice Terra. He voiced Setzer in KH2, and the Japanese VA for Setzer also voices Terra. I sent the message to the group yesterday and got the reply you guys saw (I'm surprised you guys could access it)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
We're guessing he'll voice Terra. He voiced Setzer in KH2, and the Japanese VA for Setzer also voices Terra. I sent the message to the group yesterday and got the reply you guys saw (I'm surprised you guys could access it)

Oh, okay. Hmm.....I hope he does a good job as Terra, I hope he can change his voice from how it sounded as Setzer to something better fitting Terra.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Well, considering Crispin's very talented in voice acting, I think he'll do great. ;D As the message I sent said, I'm a fan of his portrayal of Jeremiah/Orange from Code Geass (although that particular tone probably wouldn't fit Terra)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, considering Crispin's very talented in voice acting, I think he'll do great. ;D As the message I sent said, I'm a fan of his portrayal of Jeremiah/Orange from Code Geass (although that particular tone probably wouldn't fit Terra)

That's what i'm saying Setzer was high classed and Jeremiah was a high ranked member of Britania. The tone he used for this two characters fit them because of their high stature.

But with Terra, he is not like that. He needs a deep voice but not too deep and one that can change to a lighter tones at times. Hard to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back