• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create your own KH2 character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Guardian

Here's where you can create your own KH2 character. Here's mine...
Name: Ryoku
Hair Color: Black
Eyes Color: Brown
Skin Color: Tan Brown
Appearance: Spiked hair. Black shorts. White shirt. Black hooded jacket. White shoes. Black and white hat turned backward.
Weapon: Dual wields the Oblivion and the Lionheart Keyblades.
Info: Has two sides, light and dark. He has all the light powers and all the dark powers. He was Kairi's brother in Hollow Bastion and was lost when Ansem took their world over. He was taken into the darkness and his heart was taken by the heartless. Ansem recovered his heart in exchange for being Ansem's partner and helping him destroy all worlds. When Ansem summoned the heartless to destroy the Destiny Islands Ryoku turned against Ansem and tried to stop him from destroying the islands because his sister, Kairi, was there. When Ryoku tried to stop Ansem, he was banished into the darkness. As Ryoku plunged deeper into darkness he started forgetting everything, his friends, Kairi, even himself, thus awakening his "true memories". He remembered his and Kairi's grandma's story about how in the deepest of darkness there is always a light. Suddenly he saw that light and he was granted light powers as well so that he had a balance of light and dark. And the light also got him out of the darkness and into Twilight Town where he resided searching for Kairi, until a strange man appeared at his house and granted him the power to travel to other worlds without a gummi ship. And thus, his search for Kairi begins...

d_fallen_1

name: travis vita
male: male
hair: white or black based on his transformation
eyes: inverted
skin: white
appearance: no shirt wiyth lotz of tatoos that symbolize something evil and mysterious. some even say that he has wings of an angel
weapon: sword of light (the ability to destroy the darkness but reveals the darkness true identity and power)
info: never wanted to choose a side but obey only to himself. after the death of the one he truely cares about, he soon depise the human race and their evil; the darkness inside, even though the woman he fell in love with was also mortal.
he is not a mortal himself. some believe him to be a gaurdian angel. however, he does not obey the mighty ones orders, and is able to commit sin without hestitation. some believe he disappeer in search of the holy sword. the one that destroy the darkness i.e. the human race. is this the keyblade he is after? or is this something more benevolent and malevolent.
to this day he is no where to be found, but soon he will meet the bearer of the key and complete his plans. nthing stood in his way before.

every black feather represents every sin that he commits...every person he killed.

to be continued on my part of this thread

ultimamaster

Website
www.freewebs.com
name:Ryu Strike
hair:black
skin:tan
appearance:spikey hair.white shoes.blue and black pants.white shirt.
weapons:wields both Oblivion and Ultima keyblades
info:when his world dissapeared he lost his friends and family.He got sent to Twilight Town without a clue of what happened to them.Later on he learns it was all the heartless's doing and vowes to destroy the darkness and anything linked to it for revenge on his friends and family's dissapearance.He learns about Sora and his goal to shut the door to darkness and adventures off in order to help and find Sora.He comes across King Mickey once and he tells Ryu that in order to find what he is searching for,he must join Sora.Ryu also finds out that one of his friends,Namine, is somewhere to be found with an organization.This makes him more motivated on fighting the darkness and joining Sora to find Namine.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Here's where you can create your own KH2 character. Here's mine...
Name: Ryoku
Eyes Color: Brown
Skin Color: Tan Brown
Appearance: Spiked hair. Black shorts. White shirt. Black hooded jacket. White shoes. Black and white hat turned backward.
Weapon: Dual wields the Oblivion and the Lionheart Keyblades.
Info: Has two sides, light and dark. He has all the light powers and all the dark powers. He was Kairi's brother in Hollow Bastion and was lost when Ansem took their world over. He was taken into the darkness and his heart was taken by the heartless. Ansem recovered his heart in exchange for being Ansem's partner and helping him destroy all worlds. When Ansem summoned the heartless to destroy the Destiny Islands Ryoku turned against Ansem and tried to stop him from destroying the islands because his sister, Kairi, was there. When Ryoku tried to stop Ansem, he was banished into the darkness. As Ryoku plunged deeper into darkness he started forgetting everything, his friends, Kairi, even himself, thus awakening his "true memories". He remembered his and Kairi's grandma's story about how in the deepest of darkness there is always a light. Suddenly he saw that light and he was granted light powers as well so that he had a balance of light and dark. And the light also got him out of the darkness and into Twilight Town where he resided searching for Kairi, until a strange man appeared at his house and granted him the power to travel to other worlds without a gummi ship. And thus, his search for Kairi begins...

My character has a similar story.

Name: Gabriel
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: White
Appearance: Black & white armor with red cloak.
Bio: Not much is known except he was born in Hollow Bastion, and is 1 of the Princesses of Heart's brother.

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
name:?????(couldn't think of 1)
hair:siva
eyes:red
skin color:dark-skinnd
appearance:has a red du-rag, a red fittd cap on, a red jersey wit a black tee unda it, has red and blak sneakas, a red bandana around his wrist, and blak jeans , and 1 ear piercd, and has braids and has 1 angel wing and 1 dark wing
weapon:a soul eata and an invertd keyblade
bio:born 2 a angel motha and a half demon half human fatha he was abandond at 2 and was tossd aside by humans,angels, and demons and was treatd like an animal by da age of 3 found out y he was hatd and swore 2 kill his abandonin fatha and motha on his search he found mickey and riku and made an exact replica of both deer weapons, though afta hearin rikus sad tale he decided 2 not b so hasty in killin his parents and decided 2 hear deer side of da story wen he finds dem now he still journeys in search of dem

the true one

Here is mine

Name:Kotchi
Hair Style:Hidden among a bandanna
Hair Color:Black
Skin Color:bright
Clothes:blue jacket unbuttoned,white shirt,blue pants,white shoes,blue bandanna.
Bio:A boy that lives in Twilight Town. The Twilight version of Riku. Has an upright attitude. Will attack any stranger that tries to harm him with the twilight version Soul Eater keyblade.
Though only 16 he can take care of himself.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
name:revan
hair: long in the back and long in the front
hair:color
skin tan and white
clothes: black t-shirt and black baggy pants made out of fabric that feels like umbrella
black shoes, orange shoe laces wearing a black glove and a black cloak
bio: comes from a planet that is rived with corruption and crime he had to learn how to fight at a very young age. see thing differently as at a young age he was in a fight and his arm was burnt he know nothing but pain and never see the best of anything.
the first good thing he saw was king mickey fighting to stop heartlesses that attacked his town.he is able to stop the darkness within himself and put it in his attacks.
weapons:vibro-sword made from scratch and a dark keyblade like the one ansem riku used and also has a burning right arm

black acid

Heros need Villains
name: melz
nickname:brick
wepon of choic: spear
element: spritual
chacater traits:dark,simple, easy-going type of guy, he hates naive people
looks: short(about 5'2),light tan, wears boxed glasses,skinny
hair:messy,black-n-short hair
clothing:long baggy, pants with blue wave disign.longblackvest and white-t with black and red colors.
aliles:namine, riku

Shinigami_1991

Well it itsnt a chara I made up for KH2 but a chara I made up for a doujinshi (fan made manga) Im makıng from KH named; Kingdom Hearts: DARKness

-Name: Dark
-Hair Color: Black
-Eyes Color: Red
-Skin Color: Dunno xP

Story Line and stuff:

Dark looks gothic and has long black hair. He wears a black hat and is a scary looking guy. He has a weapon named...something. He has lots of demon wings on his body and uhm he haves the power to change the love that people feel ın theır hart to hate. THe hate grows more and eventually the people kill eachother in a VERY afwul way. He escapes from his hometown because he,s wanted there by the police or something and escapes to Destiny Islands where he hides somewhere xP. After a while he meats Sora by saving him from -I don,t know what yet- and *dun dun dun* falls in love with him. ** xP I love shounen aı so don,t kıll me I KNOW THEY ARE BOTH GUYS!!! ** But Sora has already someone: RIKU!!
SO Dark decides to use his powers to break them up but it doesnt work because his powers are blocked because hes fell in love. The only way to get them back is ıf Sora dies (because that,s the person hes fallen ın love wıth) or if Sora loves Dark back. And meanwhile some guys arrive in Destiny Islands searching for Dark becaus he,s BAAAD and olny Sora knows him and doesn,t know what to do because he sees Dark as his friend etc. And some other things happen @_@ ...

And Dark has also a little fluffly black creature with him named KuroKuro. He helps Dark often etc xP

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Name: Terroxo Edomni
Hair Color: Black with Crimson Streaks
Eyes Color: Left Eye - Bright Crimson. Right Eye - Black
Skin Color: Dark Skinned (He's black, but not entirely)

Appearance: Grey Hoodie, Shoulder Armor, Spiked Leather Wristbands, Black Clothes, Red Coat (he is a Auron type person, I think Auron is a Ronin, is it called a Ronin? They put their arms in their coat and they carry wine jugs.), Wine Jug, Black Pants, and Black Etnies with red E's (skateboarding shoes).

Weapons:
Regendan Katana
Omnesence BroadSword
Greed Katana
Wrath Katana
Sawed Off Shotgun (Devil May Cry 3 type Shotgun)

Info: He is a Dark Knight, he lived on his own planet until it was destroyed. HE moved to another world (Earth, but he dosen't remember Earth, he actually saved the whole universe a couple of times... Amnesia has captured him.) but had to live for some reason. He then lived his life at Traverse Town. A few years later, the walls came down and he moved out of the house he lived in. He now knows that the walls to worlds has broken down and now tries to search for his friends. He ended up at Mickey's Castle, he intruded and was brought to the King. The King knew who he was and knows about his past life, so he was brought to the Library to discuss. The King said something about a key, Terroxo was interested and want more information. It was explained to him, he now searches for the keyblade master.

Months later, Terroxo had found Sora but never confronted him. He just watches him and he does not try to interupt his journey. At the End of the World, Terroxo arrived at the Door and waited for Sora. Once Sora, Co., and Ansem arrived, Terroxo hid behind a tree and watched everything. He shedded a few tears.

A Year later, Terroxo was stopped at Cross Roads and he just layed there. He felt like waiting for Sora. He took out a notepad and started to draw. He fell asleep and didn't wake up, until a year later.

A Year has passed, and Terroxo woke up. He smelled a scent of Darkness and Pureness (Riku and Mickey) that had passed by. He hid and he watched the Discussion between Riku and DiZ. DiZ was unable to be smelled from where Terroxo was at. When Riku and Mickey left, Terroxo tried to follow but was stopped.

"Where do you think you are going?" ,said Diz.
"You should know damn well where I am going!" yelled Terroxo. "I am going to follow him!
"He reminds you of yourself. He will end up destroying, and destroying, and destroying alot of things!" , said DiZ.
"You shut up about that!" , cryed Terroxo. He attacked. It did not harm DiZ. "Just you wait."

Terroxo went on the Twilit road, smiling.

Last edited:

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Kuro
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Tan/Light Brown
Appearance:Dark-like appearance. Pretty masculine. Has black, medium length spikey hair, black gloves( simular to Riku's), dark cape, grey pants, large, leather brown boots, black tunic, headband with a chinese-like symbol ingraved on the front, light-brown belt, and two, dark metal shoulder blades.
Weapon(s): Long sword, Bow and Arrows
Allies: A black dragon named Skye
Info: Born in the village of Ryukin, a clan of dragonriders, on the ancient planet of Lyrant. His mother died when he was 3, and his father was captain of the Dragonknights, and rode a large black dragon. One day, his father and his army were killed in a battle against the opposing dark kingdom of Vorcania's wicked dragons and knights, ruled by the evil lord Oghan. When Kuro was 10, he brefriended his own dragon, a wild black Scurvian just like his father's, which he names Skye. At the age of 15 took his father's place as captain of knights after defeating the evil Oghan.

At the age 16, the Heartless come to Lyrant, reviving the evil lord Oghan is the process. Kuro and his dragon Skye lead the Dragonknighst against the monsterous fiends, but failed in defeat and his own village was destroyed, along with the rest of Lyrant.

Kuro wakes up in a vast field( the same field that Sora comes to the crossoroads) and is woken up by his dragon Skye. Kuro realizes he is no longer in his own world, and then is confrunted by an hooded unknown.

Kuro: Who are you?
Hooded: That is not to your concern, my friend. The heartless destroyed your world, and yet seek answers.
Kuro: The Heartless? What are they?
Hooded: Beings without hearts that feed on the hearts of the living. Born from the darkness in people's hearts, and there is darkness withen every heart.
Kuro: You're not making any sense! Where am I? What happened to my village, my home, everything was-
Hooded: Destroyed!? I know...
*brief silence*
Kuro: What are you, exactly?*unsheaths sword*
Hooded: That I cannot tell you.
Kuro: TELL ME OR I'LL CUT YOU DOWN TO SIZE!!
Hooded:*chuckles* Very well, but I will tell you this. Seek out the Keybearer, then you will find the answers you are seeking.
Kuro:Keybearer, huh? How do I know you're not lying?
Hooded: I never lie...
Kuro:*snorts* Riight, like I haven't heard that one before.* puts sword away* Alright then, if you are telling the truth, where can I find this so-called Keybearer?
Hooded: That depends on you...*dissapears*
Kuro: Hey, come back here, I'm not done!*sighs;turns to Skye* Do you think we should trust him?
Skye:*growls and shakes head*
Kuro: Me neither, but it may be our only hope back home.
*climbs on Skye and flies off*

After a year, Kuro is 17 and in Kh2 meets up with Sora. At first Kuro fights him, considering Sora as an enemy, until he teams up with him after finding out the Organization's true intentions. He also meets up with an old friend.

Lupuscurrit

Name: Jorlan
Hair Color: Light Brown
EYe color: Green
Skin: caucision (white)
Appearance: Short brown hair, black shoes, green pants with a black stripe on the side, black shirt. His weapon is a bow and two daggers. He has green wrist bands and black elbow bands. He's 5 foot 2 inches and 115 pounds.
Bio-Parents were taking by heartless and hunts them. Nothing else is known about him.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
Name: Kimasharo
Hair Color: Blonde{Fall}
Eyes Color: Yellow
Skin Color: Normal
Appearance: Uses an Unknown dark red robe and dark red boots.
Weapon: Lionheart and Pumpkinhead.
Info:A mysterious teen who was chosen by the keyblades after his island was swallowed by darkness. Before the inccident, he lived with his father and his jolly chocobo Meteora in the island of Sucroas. He hang out most of the time with his friends Eve Sacramentos and Rokairo. The threesome rided together everyday with their chocobos. Then one day, while Kimasharo rided with Meteora, he noticed a big storm was coming from the far east. He rode back to Eve's house to tell her about the storm, but there wasn't any sign of her. Kimasharo started to search around the island for her, but the surprise was that her heart was swallowed by darkness. When Kimasharo found out, the darkness had surrounded him, engulfing him. But all of a sudden two keyblades appeared in his hands. With the help of new friends and his jolly chocobo, it was time to save Eve from darkness and the end of it...

Last edited:
K

kingoflight91

name:AJ
HaircolorBlack
Eyecolor:browm
Skincolor:lightbrown
Apprearence:Hair done in long black twists black shoes black pants white wife beater and he is muscluer and fast he also has a silver chain with a gun at the bottom and a tatoo thats say rip my ni****.
Wepons: he dulewieldes the ultima ant the oblivion
Info: he is 5ft5 125 llbs. he was born on a island that was attacked by the heartless he lost his peps at the age of 4 he learned how to fight at the age of five and he left his island and went to twilight town he favers light and dark. now on his fifteenth bday his jounry begians.

deathbykeyblades

name=Ethan
Gender=male
Age=14
Hair Color=dirty blonde
eye color=light blue
skin=slightly tan
appearance=shaggy hair, black hoody, baggy jeans, gray shoes, 5 feet tall, and weighs 110 pounds
alliance=darkness
weapons=dual weilding oblivion and heart unlocker
background=once was an inosent child until the heartless took his world was a heartless for 3 years until sora locked the door to darkness and was returned home but the darkness that took his heart remained and consumed his heart he soon became a keyblade master and quests to control the heartless and all the worlds...................

kairi123

Website
Name: Aaron
Hair: Golden, curly
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Tanned
Appearence: He is quite tall and slim. he is dressed in baggy jeans and a baggy t-shirt with the logo of his fave band on the front. His weapon is a long sword, which has a very sharp blade and diamonds in the hilt.
Info: His mother died in child birth and his father was killed by the Heartless when they invaded his home. Since his father's death, when Aaron was 16, he has tried to hunt down the Heartless, with no result. He teams up with Sora to help defeat the Heartless and is finally killed in a struggle with the boss of his old world...

Shinigami_1991

xD Yay! This is DARK!! Mah chara! xP Now you know how he looks like!!

222.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back