• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create A Character: Delux Eddition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaded wolf

u know that thing in ur head that tells u to burn
Mines gonna be short and simple, but I like the long ones. this character is made up, but I use him for every rpg. He's my original, and my fav.

Name:Shouku
Species:wolf/human
Appearance:Scar over right eye, tribal sign over right arm, Short black hair, Long black overcoat,Black leather pants, Tat of angel on back, no shirt, Ripped, but not too ripped.Sun glasses.
Weapon: Longblade
Abilities:Unknown, but afraid to find out
Backround:Unknown, but trying to find out.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
name: tack
gener: unidentified
species: monkey/human
appearance: like a chimpance
weapon: bumerang
abilities: breaking physics law
background: from a mad scientists laboratory

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
the_13th_member said:
so U guys think, U can make ur on create a member ah, U guys don't know the first thing about creating a member...U could have just gone to our site and add ur characters but U didn't listen......now U must fight our characters in a duel, and keep in mind the characters on the create a member thread is just a rough draft of our people.....we have our on site with our characters storys and everthing on it....so if U think U can beat us accept our challenge.....PS> our characters are so strong we defeated the Order...just something to think on.
I second this, being DrBanxon and Lenxuzob of the Exiled Order!
Joo cannoot jost deo zist! ZARGM!

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Character: Zeph

Species: Human

Appearance: White vest over a red T-shirt. Brown-ish hair. Turquoise eye's. Wears jeans for pants.

Weapons: Twilight Keyblade

Abilities:

Drives:
Eclipse Form: Weilds the Twilight and Eclipson Key. No party members needed.
Royal Form: Very little is known about this form. Fuses with King Mickey

Background Info: Basic Story: Zeph used to work for the XIII org. but was betrayed. He then teams up with Mickey to help destroy the org. (I'll post the more detailed story later.)

Where he comes in: a bit before KH1

Additional info: later...

Ayumi

w00t!
Name:Aimee
Apperance:reddish hair same as kairi,lime-green tank top,jean skirt w/ brown belt like rikku's X-2 theif dressphere but only pocket,and light brown boots,green eyes and a silver chain necklace w/ a paopu charm.

Shes human
and 4'11''/5'0''-shes short.

Keyblade:Hikari no Hi (fire of light)Keyblade & Hi no hikari(light of Fire)Keyblade.

Abilites:

Fire magic
light
flexabilite
summons:
Kagan-a wolf

story:grew up with her best friend Kairi,lived on destiny Island,when it disappered,she ended up in tarverse town,thats were they met Eragon.and so on so fourth.

role in KH2:unknown at the moment.

ok i wish i could have given a better description,

Last edited:

Lightkeeper05

Jadis
18 male
5,8 black hair, wears armor and helmet
Noble light Keyblade
( The very first keyblade created)

Light and Darkness

Shadow strike, Light raid

Summons Knights of the round

The very first keyblade master. When the worlds where one he helped save the world from the first darkness. At the time he was 13. As time went on he protected the door to kingdom hearts. As time went on darkness grew in his heart as he wacthed the light mature and get stronger. In the ned, he started a war in which the result, the world was split apart into seperate worlds, and he was killed by the darkness.

Mindergorian

Character: Edison a.k.a The prince of hell

Species:Half human Half demon

Appearance: Black hair,something like riku's current in kh2. Red eyes just like vincent.Have a sharp tooth sticking out of his mouth just like any demon kid in an anime show and he wears a black T-shirt along with a coat that is red in colour,design that looks something like roxas. Together with a black long pants and a pair or shoes that looks kinda red. He also wears an earing(only one) that looks like a lion head on his right ear.

Weapons/Abilities: A keyblade called The Cerberus with a keychain that looks just like vincent's in the Dirge of Cerberus.It grants the user unlimited power of the three headed dog from hell, Cerberus. And only the master it has chosen can used it.

Background Info: Was said to be a ordinary boy until one day where he keep on having werid dreams about the future.(Things that happens in KH1 and KH2) And he eventually got a keyblade(The normal keyblade) just like how sora did.He got his Cerberus keychain from vincent for what reason?I don't know lol.But his destiny was to guide the chosen one through his journey and help destory those intent to use the power of kingdom hearts for evil.

Where he comes in: During near the ending of KH2 where the XIII organisation wanna use kingdom hearts.

Additional info: He is able to seal the power of darkness from a greedy heart into his keyblade making his keyblade more stronger.And he is very mysterious even i the one who created him knows nothing much!! lol...

Mindergorian

Appearance: Black hair,something like riku's current in kh2. Red eyes just like vincent.Have a sharp tooth sticking out of his mouth just like any demon kid in an anime show and he wears a black T-shirt along with a coat that is red in colour,design that looks something like roxas. Together with a black long pants and a pair or shoes that looks kinda red. He also wears an earing(only one) that looks like a lion head on his right ear.

Weapons/Abilities: A keyblade called The Cerberus with a keychain that looks just like vincent's in the Dirge of Cerberus.It grants the user unlimited power of the three headed dog from hell, Cerberus. And only the master it has chosen can used it.

Background Info: Was said to be a ordinary boy until one day where he keep on having werid dreams about the future.(Things that happens in KH1 and KH2) And he eventually got a keyblade(The normal keyblade) just like how sora did.He got his Cerberus keychain from vincent for what reason?I don't know lol.But his destiny was to guide the chosen one through his journey and help destory those intent to use the power of kingdom hearts for evil.

Where he comes in: During near the ending of KH2 where the XIII organisation wanna use kingdom hearts.

Additional info: He is able to seal the power of darkness from a greedy heart into his keyblade making his keyblade more stronger.And he is very mysterious even i the one who created him knows nothing much!! lol...

Mindergorian

Mindergorian said:

I'm sorry com got problem i din mean to spam so sorry...

~NGD OMEGA~

I originally posted this on a Create an organization member page, but I brought it over here to even things out a little. This can be a guide to creating an org member.

Character:
Current Name, Bexzal

Eyes: Pale Red/Gold when in Supreme form

Weapon: A lance/staff that has the Org symbol for the spear part with a hollow (ie, a circle without the interior filled but has the spikes that look like parts of the org symbol) Sun symbol. The interior of the circle have those little rings that clink when he thrusts rapidly Up or down when casting spells. The bottom of the Lance staff is the same as Xaldin's lances. Both tips can shoot out as though connected to a chain, much like Blaze's Lance of Arendor (Only this one shoots out both sides for a surprise during battle). Also wields the Ultima and Omega Solar Keyblades.

Element: Sun

Number: Organization Member #1 (Xemnas was booted to 0 (Like a true 'superior' would be.))

Original Form:
Blaze (From Create a Character)

Appearance:
Looks a lot like Blaze except for the fact that his pale black hair is spiked downward instead of upwards. Also he wears the standard Organization attire. He has raven black wings as a side effect of Blaze's transformation in Hollow Bastion.

Abilities/Strategies:
His main weapons are nonexistent Solar beam blades, however on rare occasions he wields his Ultima and Omega Solar blades to extreme effect. (By the way, very powerful combination). Has deadly abilities like Shadow of Existence, and Twilight Blade. Goes into a sort of Supreme mode when losing, but his shadowy and powerful tricks make that necessity a rarity. Uses nonexistent spells, and summons only Dragon, Knight, and Dragoon nobodies. Also uses a Nonexistent Lance/Staff with a nobody symbol on it.

Background:
Organization Member #1.

He was originally called into existence before Blaze first came to Destiny Islands. As such his true origins are unknown. However in Nobody standards, when he was first created he was incomplete, possibly suggesting that his true form was not fully turned into a heartless. As such he was a rather weak member of the Organization originally, and made only a few friends within their numbers (Among them being Axel, Larxene, and another member who I am planning to gender change for comedy purposes). Despite this, memories of his former self haunted him, and as such he kept mostly to himself, worrying his 'friends'.

However after the events on Hollow Bastion, His power grew tremendously, and he became a 'complete' nobody. He was immediately drawn to Blaze after he reverted from heartless form, and recognizing him as the monster from his memories, Bexzal challenged him, and they battled in an epic struggle for power. Blaze barely won, mainly because Bexzal wasn't fully capable of his new powers yet.

Once Bexzal returned to the organization, his power made him rapidly grow in ranks. He was given the honorary position of #1 in the organization. However his former memories still haunted him, and the fact that the monster that created them still existed completely without remorse for them created the shadow of anger within him. When he faced Blaze in Castle Oblivion, he gave the battle everything he had, but still lost to his other self. During the battle Bexzal discovered that Blaze had no memories that so haunted his nobody, which only served to anger Bexzal more. Once Sora awakened, Bexzal would hold nothing back, and destroy the monster that still sought to exist.

After various encounters, Bexzal succeeding in turning Blaze back into a heartless. As such, his power only grew more, but due to the assistance of both Sora, and Blaze's Twilight forms, Drake and Duke, Blaze reverted back to normal, this time with a vengeance. They then clashed on one of the towers of the Castle that Never was, and Bexzal, tricking Blaze into thinking he was putting Life in danger, managed to force him to reveal his true form to Sora. This only served to fuel Blaze's anger more, and in the clash that followed, Blaze all but obliterated Bexzal. Seething at his failure, and waiting for his existence to end, he found that it never came.

Blaze, finally understanding his other's pain, told him he sought to make up whatever it was he did in the past. He also told him that he refused to kill anyone who had failed to find their happiness again, least of all a part of himself. He also told him of the one member that he didn't kill, feeling the shadow of love that she felt for him. Finally understanding the shadows of emotions that came with the memories, Bexzal left, seeking the other member of the organization, trying to find peace with himself, his past, and his love. He told Blaze that until he could come to terms with his memories, he felt that he should forge on with them, until he could finally be at peace. (In other words, he wouldn't give Blaze his memories of Wraithra Arendor back :p).

Additional info: Will not fuse with Blaze until at least KH3. Also helps Blaze to attain his 'Complete' form.

As for the member who I am gender changing... well if you look at what Bexzal is that should be obvious. One line his said made me think he was a girl, especially since we were supposed to have a new female member, but alas. Still it will be very funny when it is finally revealed.

riku rocks

Name:Dark Age:17
Spesies:well......... unlike riku he was consumed by darkness and then he kept on using it to his will so hes half human half heartless
Appearence:LOng drak pink hair means evil He weres rikus dark suit but with the cross things on the heartless emblem
1st Appearance:eek:n destiny islands in Rikus deam
Weopn:Way to dawn and a myserios keyblade identical to way to dawn but a demonic wing
Bio:was a yung boy who woke up in travers town and he could controle darkness so his name was dark soon he used the keyblade and well got his dark form........................ then after kh2 he helped riku kill abunch of twilight thorns when riku asks for a name he says well what element do i use? as he walks in a dark portal the rest of him is unknown exept he has a connection with vaintines and riku

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh wow. Bumping a four-year-old thread. Well, you've only got four posts so I wouldn't expect much.

Being half-Heartless half-Human is impossible. If you were a walking Heart that retained your physical shape, then yeah.

You're like I was almost three years ago. Trying to make a darker version of Riku. Unlike me, you're pretty terrible at it. For the most part, though, a lot of this thread's basically ITT: My first RP character.

riku rocks

no ansem unlike riku dark let the darkness stay thare so hes like half ansem so hes half heartless and i didnt steal anything the darker version of riku no he has dark pink hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i said connection those dark suits so hes not the darker version of riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back