• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crazy Weird Theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Well Ill be fast,

I belive riku didnt knew that Roxas was Sora´s Nobody, why? Because they never met before the fight on TWTNW, he only saw xion using the KK and the bunches of things... also the new translated info and the info gathered in the new scene from FM+ indicates this

Twilight Town, Old Mansion entrance
Axel: Xion! What are you doing?
Xion: I’m…I’m only returning to the place that I should return to.
Axel: At first, I thought that was the best thing to do, too. But then... there's still something I just couldn't understand.

Well, is it clear that, the place xion is going to Is the POD where DiZ took Roxas to awake sora, Also its important to tell that riku kept contact with Xion so he could tell her to "go back to her original selve" as one of the trailers says, when she said "the gurl who resembles me" i guess she ment in the way she looks, not in the somebody thing!

Also, Riku said after he called roxas "sora", in the FM+ cutscene, I should trust DiZ, maybe he just knew roxas was sora´s nobody in that moment..... o_o and much other things x_x!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
What exactly is the theory? Cause All I see is a bunch of stuff we already knew.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Is your theory Riku didnt know the truth about Roxas? If it is I dont know of a deffinitive answer as to why its wrong so it might be possible

Hyposteria

So you mean that Xion is somehow a part of Sora?
If not, you may have just stumbled onto something. D:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well, is it clear that, the place xion is going to Is the POD where DiZ took Roxas to awake sora,
In a white room she says here lies my secrets but I dont thin its the pod.

Also its important to tell that riku kept contact with Xion so he could tell her to "go back to her original selve" as one of the trailers says, when she said "the gurl who resembles me" i guess she ment in the way she looks, not in the somebody thing!
I wouldnt say they stayed in contact they only met twice.
Also, Riku said after he called roxas "sora", in the FM+ cutscene, I should trust DiZ, maybe he just knew roxas was sora´s nobody in that moment..... o_o and much other things x_x!
Diz most likely told Riku and thats how he knew.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I belive riku didnt knew that Roxas was Sora´s Nobody.

Well Riku did know that Roxas was in fact Sora's nobody because he said himself to Sora after the battle with Saix.

Sora: "Why do they keep calling me Roxas??"
Riku"Because Sora, he's your nobody."

Also, Kairi already has a nobody: Namine.
So Xion cannot be Kairi's, besides, Xion is only supposed to resemble Kairi in some ways, not actually be her nobody.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well Riku did know that Roxas was in fact Sora's nobody because he said himself to Sora after the battle with Saix.

Sora: "Why do they keep calling me Roxas??"
Riku"Because Sora, he's your nobody."

He knew when they fought, as well. He teased and dared Roxas until Roxas went all "Sora" on him, and then Riku went "you really are his Nobody". Diz told him beforehand and then Riku saw for himself.

Also, Kairi already has a nobody: Namine.
So Xion cannot be Kairi's, besides, Xion is only supposed to resemble Kairi in some ways, not actually be her nobody.

If Namine ever took anything from anyone, it was from Sora. Not like Kairi'd be missing 'ingrediants' to make Xion, even if we say Xion is made up from something and isn't Namine-like in that aspect.

xtec

i thought that when diz/ansem sent riku so that sora coudl wake up he woulda told him that he was sora's nobody o_O

wait no when u beat saix he told you about how he formed

Last edited by a moderator:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
@ xtec

That's not true. Saix doesn't say shit about his having been formed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I think riku always knew about roxas, from DiZ

and i think i already knew everything else that you said in this theory

Well, Riku knew why DiZ sent him out, so he was obviously aware of the fact that Roxas was Sora's Nobody. OP's theory is well thought, yes, but not entirely backed up.

The 14th Order

I'm stickin to theorys by people who have ideas that could actually be useful to figuring out the plot development of Kingdom Hearts. Sorry, but this isn't very useful...

Head was in the right place, but nothing that we didn't already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back